Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835527 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Ginalex:
Holy Holy or not, it's my business what I choose to talk about regardless of my whichever moniker I bear... same as it's sempumping's business what she chooses to talk about... Life is that simple.

I actually saw some1 that looks like Jesusgirl during the interview, she was soooo nervous grin But see how you are misbehaving here grin

Well, I heard from a reliable source SEMPUMPING performance was outstanding

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:09am On Sep 29, 2019
bkamm:

Lol. cheesy
Shouldn't be surprising in regard a process this 'massive' though!

Well...
Been away (from this thread for a while), and I seem to see that there's a certain message/believe that "APL" will be "available" on or before Oct. 5th.

Sorry to say, that's highly unlikely.
Reason; there was an earlier need to review 'part of the concluded lists'.
That review, "yet to be approved".
The coming week is out of it sha, that's cos the 'medium' to get it approved isn't there (in the coming week).

So to say; It's got to be the subsequent weeks!
Hopefully it's more closer than later.
As always, best of luck people! smiley

Bros. we can only shift the goal-post when you get massive buy-ins from NLanders. For now, pls just dey your dey.

Goal keeper is tayad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol...

Dreamt some hours ago that APL was released and names of successful candidates was announced on NTA.

Name number1. Scored 91%, but was replaced for some "quota related reasons" in the words of the announcer. Other names were called, were all successful , only name i remembered was one Ifeanyi at number3.

When they got to @number5, local man woke up before the name could be called grin

I turned to the angel of dreams and was like:

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
number5:
Lol...

Dreamt some hours ago that APL was released and names of successful candidates was announced on NTA.

Name number1. Scored 91, but was replaced for some "quota related reasons" in the words of the announcer. Other names were called, were all successful , only name i remembered was one Ifeanyi at number3.

When they got to @number5, local man woke up before the name could be called grin

Oh...what a dream! grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by josescotch(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Abdulaaleem:
October 17th :-)

Mysteriously that was d day I lost my awesome father just a year ago...

Hope to make him proud wen d names start rolling out n I'm part of the chosen ones.

U better have something worth it to say about that day bro.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbbaWali: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2019
number5:
Lol...

Name number1. Scored 91, but was replaced for some "quota related reasons" in the words of the announcer. Other names were called, were all successful , only name i remembered was one Ifeanyi at number3.

Two things are involved concerning your dream:

1. If you have been thinking about APL so much in your waking life, then it is only a natural phenomenon for you to dream about it, so it is just some chemicals playing tricks in your head and means nothing.

2. Spiritually speaking, for you to be there present when they were rolling out the names of successful people, it means you are one of them. Waking up at the point of @number5's name being called also has significant meaning, it implies that there are forces against it (I hope you prayed for God to help you possess your possession, if you haven't, please do so immediately, jokes apart).

Note: I am not a Pastor and never used to believe in the "sh*t" I wrote in No. 2, but I have come to understand from personal experience that there are unseen battles and only the favoured ones get hints of it through dreams.

Congrats in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Page 1111...Yet no APL...I said this before that the longer it takes to release the APL the more likely the manipulation...May God help is...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2019
number5:
Lol...

Name number1. Scored 91%, but was replaced for some "quota related reasons" in the words of the announcer. Other names were called, were all successful , only name i remembered was one Ifeanyi at number3.

As in, you are a professional comedian. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2019
BenFlash:

Two things are involved concerning your dream:

1. If you have been thinking about APL so much in your waking life, then it is only a natural phenomenon for you to dream about it, so it is just some chemicals playing tricks in your head and means nothing.

2. Spiritually speaking, for you to be there present when they were rolling out the names of successful people, it means you are one of them. Waking up at the point of @number5's name being called also has significant meaning, it implies that there are forces against it (I hope you prayed for God to help you possess your possession, if you haven't, please do so immediately, jokes apart).

Note: I am not a Pastor and never used to believe in the "sh*t" I wrote in No. 2, but I have come to understand from personal experience that there are unseen battles and only the favoured ones get hints of it through dreams.

Congrats in advance.

1. [s]if you have been thinking about APL so much in your waking life[/s] nada cheesy

2. dio cuenta wink Gracias amigo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiefmc: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Trust we are all doing great.

It’s September 29th and the month is almost over. My advice to everyone is that we don’t wait for APL.

Let’s get busy. Learn a skill, apply for other jobs. Someone here mentioned 3D animation tutorials. They will be useful.

Don’t waste your time with fake news. It’s only wise for us to give this APL wait the attitude of “I may not need you afterall.”

Hope we succeed in all our endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Number5 finally don turn dreamer...isorrit
Lemme go inform sempumping about it.....before someone will accuse me of dreaming too cool...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gbriels:
Number5 finally don turn dreamer...isorrit
Lemme go inform sempumping about it.....before someone will accuse me of dreaming too cool...

lol egbon, local man has been dreaming tey tey before sem started pumping grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
number5:

I thought @Mcgyver was the dreamer?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
BenFlash:

I thought @Mcgyver was the dreamer?

The official one for this thread, yes..anyone can dream, though grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
number5:

lol...like say local man don teeeey for this dreaming tin ooo...
Anyways I being hear somewia say "And your sons shall dream dreams"... Abeg was ur popsy by chance among those being referred to? I just wan check somtin ni

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loboski: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019

Comment registered
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
sukabakawate:
Flosmythbert:
Loboski:

AbbaWali post=82667413:
AbbaWali:
LogoDWhiz:
Comment registered

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
sukabakawate:
Flosmythbert:
Loboski:

Comment registered
LogoDWhiz:
Iliyasdass:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluv20: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sometimes God works in miraculous way. It may happen that when the apl finally drops, it may no longer be valued as it is now. This is because you will have got better opportunities. This has been my prayer and desire. Some could not make it to this level, does that mean we are( will be) better than them? Some will not make to the tower, does that mean they will be worse-of in life. Will nnpc offer what other multinational companies offer? Can a local champion be compare to global giants? Will an employee of a company be compared with owner of the same? Will Nigeria give what it doesn't have?...God help us all to be great in life with or without NNPC.
Happy Sunday from this part of the word.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
josescotch:

Mysteriously that was d day I lost my awesome father just a year ago...

Hope to make him proud wen d names start rolling out n I'm part of the chosen ones.

U better have something worth it to say about that day bro.

So sorry about the loss bro. May God favour you big in this recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyi2008: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
That's the mindset of successful people.

[qquote author=Toluv20 post=82682147]Sometimes God works in miraculous way. It may happen that when the apl finally drops, it may no longer be valued as it is now. This is because you will have got better opportunities. This has been my prayer and desire. Some could not make it to this level, does that mean we are( will be) better than them? Some will not make to the tower, does that mean they will be worse-of in life. Will nnpc offer what other multinational companies offer? Can a local champion be compare to global giants? Will an employee of a company be compared with owner of the same? Will Nigeria give what it doesn't have?...God help us all to be great in life with or without NNPC.
Happy Sunday from this part of the word.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Helllow
.peeeeepzzz

Decided to drop by today....how have u guys been Know u must have missed momma like mad... Dunt cry so much lovelies... Momma loves yo...

Anyways how is my chaste doing??

Plenty love from over here hunny!!!!!!

PS: APL IS DROPPING NEXT YEAR.... Pls y'all shuull go get a life for naw....

CIAO!!! I mean lomssssssss grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kieskies(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
bkamm:

Lol. cheesy
Shouldn't be surprising in regard a process this 'massive' though!

Well...
Been away (from this thread for a while), and I seem to see that there's a certain message/believe that "APL" will be "available" on or before Oct. 5th.

Sorry to say, that's highly unlikely.
Reason; there was an earlier need to review 'part of the concluded lists'.
That review, "yet to be approved".
The coming week is out of it sha, that's cos the 'medium' to get it approved isn't there (in the coming week).

So to say; It's got to be the subsequent weeks!
Hopefully it's more closer than later.
As always, best of luck people! smiley

That’s true from the person I spoke to, no date for now.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Helllow
.peeeeepzzz

Decided to drop by today....how have u guys been Know u must have missed momma like mad... Dunt cry so much lovelies... Momma loves yo...

Hehehehe ladyjane u and loms grin... Where have u been

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Helllow
.peeeeepzzz

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by boscom: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
I saw it on 17th Sept. thereabout, it was like 15th or 16th Oct. Let's keep fingers crossed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.