Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829354 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
poeticjustice:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

July 8th

12pm'

GT, Lagos

We dey wait o

congratulations ABT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mcnels01: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
congratulations ABT
I thought we got over this already.. The AB Theory is quite illogical considering the ample fact payments started rolling in lesser Dan a week after all dates av been concluded... How could they really have compiled successful nd unsuccessful candidates' list within such little time?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please anyone with idea relating to OR past questions for glo entry level position cbt test? Help a local man. Gracias
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
sukabakawate:
Apparently there were no payments today...
I remember when someone came here to say no fund was provided for the payment last week that’s why there was nothing. Haha.
I’d be surprised if payment continues. I strongly believe that stage is over and into the next one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Half time scores at Old Trafford, it's Poeticjustice, 0-NNPC, 1. We look forward to the second half.
poeticjustice:

July 8th

12pm'

GT, Lagos

We dey wait o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
poeticjustice:

July 8th

12pm'

GT, Lagos

We dey wait o

You sure say no be una money dem carry pay some people twice?

Local man it is better you focus on APL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
At half time: ME 1- 0 NNPC

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mcnels01:

I thought we got over this already.. The AB Theory is quite illogical considering the ample fact payments started rolling in lesser Dan a week after all dates av been concluded... How could they really have compiled successful nd unsuccessful candidates' list within such little time?? undecided

I am sure Mr CircleofWilis was just teasing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
adeakin777:

It is unfortunate that you are the one clueless about how government MDAs work. To think that you are doubting that APLs have been distributed for presidential candidates. There has been no mass on boarding sine 2012, but are you aware that a lot of people have been recruited through the backdoor since 2012? Who on boarded them? spirits?. If you have ever worked in a govt MDA or have ever seen any of their recruitment process you definitely would not postulate the aforementioned. And for the records, collecting APL doesn't mean they have resumed. They could resume with the rest or even at a later date at their CONVENIENCE and nobody will bath an eyelid. Little wonder CBN and FIRS rarely conducts mass recruitment but have ever increasing number of staff.

Stay woke!

You're so right, I know of someone that got the job early this year even before they announced the recruitment to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
berry007:

You're so right, I know of someone that got the job early this year even before they announced the recruitment to Nigerians.

Lmao pls stop the falsehood...

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
berry007:

You don't know anyone .....Nobody here would send you PM about buying slots tongue

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sempumping:

You don't know anyone .....Nobody here would send you PM about buying slots tongue

Hahahahaha, what does buying slot have to do with me saying I know someone that got in using a minister. Hahahaha.

Wawu, pls take a chill �.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
berry007:

Hahahahaha, what does buying slot have to do with me saying I know someone that got in using a minister. Hahahaha.

No be only minister na president. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Clifwoods:

No be only minister na president. Yeye dey smell

Believe what you must, I was only agreeing to what one guy said about people that have gotten in after 2012 massive recruitment. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
berry007:

That's how scammers do undecided

"My friend got his APL already ,My nephew bought his slot for 10million ,The GMD brought the APL personally to my in-laws house for his son ,The presidents son is my friend and he already resumed embarassed "

Na dem

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sempumping:

That's how scammers do undecided

"My friend got his APL already ,My nephew bought his slot for 10million ,The GMD brought the APL personally to my in-laws house for his son ,The presidents son is my friend and he already resumed embarassed "

Na dem

Enjoy �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
NNPC give some hints now, Nigerian Correctional Service don give us date for them APL woh, wetin you guys dey wait for. grin

local man wants to see some1 special at d towers grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Modubabunuye:

my friend offered a slot 4 N5M, but don't have Morney. after few days he managed to gathered amount from family, unfortunately the slot sold.

Liar, liar.... Pants on fire

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
yinka303:
Adeakin777, why do you always sound aggressive and belligerent each time you make a comment? You need help o, bro

It's his personality. Some people are just confrontational and combative by nature, even if unnecessarily so.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
souljar:

Not trying to raise dust but I've only just come onto this platform now since morning... To find talk on NIM; and I'm wondering why I got a "letter" of an anonymous nomination for Fellowship of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC) from the IMC via email at 16:40 today...
Please, someone should stop messing with my mind...

I received the same mail today and I was asking myself what's the meaning of this? The email was so formal and looked authentic.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Happy Independence in Advance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
naijatruth2019:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Dude afa na, does the latest 4th October motion still stand?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
MirthOsas:

Dude afa na, does the latest 4th October motion still stand?
Yes it stands...It will be released on or before 4 October, 2019. Don't worry yourself...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
An EH may be posted to a position other than the one applied for.
While for GT no position attached already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Yes it stands...It will be released on or before 4 October, 2019. Don't worry yourself...

If u still believe this guy, then somewhere in a thick forest, inside Benin city, 3 old women are playing naira bet with your destiny. grin grin grin

Get busy and remove your mind from fake NNPC Apl dates

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Please have the fear of God in mind small and stop given people false hope.

naijatruth2019:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy New month
Happy Independence

You're all welcome to October, a month full of suspense and expectations.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ranja1(m): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2019
I have gotten a tip from one reliable source, don't ask me where, but he said some individuals were given APLs already and that they have reported to the towers since. So stop wasting your precious time ooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aroboi(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Ranja1:
I have gotten a tip from one reliable source, don't ask me where, but he said some individuals were given APLs already and that they have reported to the towers since. So stop wasting your precious time ooo
Pls keep quayet..wat does it profit u 2 spread falls news, this is a new month be guided..Happy new month all.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Aroboi:
Pls keep quayet..wat does it profit u 2 spread falls news, this is a new month be guided..Happy new month all.
oga allow people to report what they heard in peace. U must not swallow everything everyone says, just sieve the ones you want to believe and move on.
The fear of been castigated will make many not to share "reliable" info.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Ranja1:
ok, unto the next sauce cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.