Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4840811 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2019
It appears a number of us buy the idea of getting NNPC to say something by calling them out through one means or the other.

I suggest we use media houses to put out publications concerning the status of the recruitment. SaharaReporters, PM News, TVC News. People who are being followed back on twitter by some media handles or have the email addresses can send DM's or messages.

The twitter thing is a good idea too, but how many of us have the followership to make whatever hashtag we come up with trend. Plus how many people will want to tweet from their official twitter handle about this recruitment.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2019
It's becoming more interesting

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2019
cry

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
nihelimitretep:
It's becoming more interesting

Leemao. Already accusing the GMD that they are using backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Prison took 18months and from what I read everyone who documented(without connection) has been or will be given APL so don't you think you should calm down a little?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2019
highzickjosh:
To be honest, I am mentally, spiritually, financially, morally sick and tired of Nigeria. To think the recruitment exercise gassed me up believing that for once Nigeria will get it right.

I heard the Custom recruitment has hit the rock too.

grin grin Ehya sorry ehn. When are you leaving? If you can’t enter Canada or USA yet, there are other countries like Estonia, Bulgaria, South Africa, Cyprus, Luxembourg and the likes. I can assure you when you get there, everything will fall in place. They will even be begging you to come and work.

Custom did not shortlist candidates, never conducted test not to talk of interview.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Iyajelili:
Prison took 18months and from what I read everyone who documented(without connection) has been or will be given APL so don't you think you should calm down a little?

No need to calm down abeg. undecided

Whenever APL drops, you will hear stories about how they recruitment went in through the backdoor. The wailing here will be out of the world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Iyajelili:

18 months? Almost 2 years? Why should such practice be a norm? Ppl who are 27/28 would be almost 30 when they accept GT's, in 18 months anyone who wants to run Canada/Aussie escape would have gotten it, 18 months of torment, turmoil and hoping, there was a country...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
highzickjosh:
To be honest, I am mentally, spiritually, financially, morally sick and tired of Nigeria. To think the recruitment exercise gassed me up believing that for once Nigeria will get it right.

Henry Shield, the dude has followers we can get him to help us trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2019
sukabakawate:
@pananlyst @Jarus @xfire et al.

Show us the way please.

The way is to go on twitter and retweet what we've been suggesting to retweet and tag NNPC leaders and other influencer. Don't wait for jarus or panelyst. Xfire cannot even show you anyway. He's not with NNPC anymore

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2019
What's the hashtag?
That's all I need.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2019
highzickjosh:

PLEASE EVERYONE GET ON TWITTER AND RETWEET THE MESSAGE BELOW!! SEARCH FOR HENRY SHIELD ON TWITTER AND RETWEET...

LETS MAKE AT LEAST ONE MORE PUSH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS...

ITS MORE THAN TWO MONTHS NAHH...OR ARE U NOT TIRED??

IF WE STAY SILENT, THE WHOLE PROCESS MIGHT BE HIJACKED!

EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS WHETHER YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL OR NOT!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
yinka303:

The way is to go on twitter and retweet what we've been suggesting to retweet and tag NNPC leaders and other influencer. Don't wait for jarus or panelyst. Xfire cannot even show you anyway. He's not with NNPC anymore

I totally agree with this!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Savage grin

And I think this guy is making sense...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Iyajelili:
Mscheew. Please listen to your self. Why conduct a recruitment process for people you will need 18 months later. Evil.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Irrespective of the fact that i need this job badly, i wont let sentiments cloud my thinking. Even multinational Oil companies take longer time to come through, am not sure ExxonMobil has issued out APL to GTs many months after interview and exams.

So lets take a chill pill and be positive. The outburst on twitter wont do natin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2019
daima:
Irrespective of the fact that i need this job badly, i wont let sentiments cloud my thinking. Even multinational Oil companies take longer time to come through, am not sure ExxonMobil has issued out APL to GTs many months after interview and exams.

So lets take a chill pill and be positive. The outburst on twitter wont do natin

Mobil has released APL to GTs...my guy is currently working there...resumed in September

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2019
daima:

Hahahaha. No mind them jare. Let them go and trend hash tag.

#EndSars has been trending for like forever yet Sars keep harassing more and more people everyday.

MKKyari doesn't operate his Twitter account. He has aides who do that and the only thing he gets to see are those shown to him by the aides. And no aide would show his boss the wailings of some jobless youths on twitter.

You guys should better move on to other things while waiting for NNPC. I know it's hard to move on because some people don already build house for their head with NNPC money.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Who is this one again? If you don't want to participate you can step aside and not to discourage people who has good ideas on way forward
daima:

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Grupo:

Hahahaha. No mind then jare. Let then go and trend hash tag.

#EndSars has been trending for like forever yet Sars keep harassing more and more people everyday.

MKKyari doesn't operate his Twitter account. He has aides who do that and the only thing he gets to see are those shown to him by the aides. And no aide would show his boss the wailings of some jobless youths on twitter.

You guys should better move on to other things while waiting for NNPC. I know it's hard to move on because some people don already build house for their head with NNPC money.

Even if it does not result in anything, its still better than keeping quiet...

Funny enough, some of these top politicians are actually active viewers on social media...V.P. Osinbajo is an example... who knows this move can get his attention...

And even if it does not, we still keep pushing! Evil persists when good people keep quiet and do nothing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Toluchenko:

Mobil has released APL to GTs...my guy is currently working there...resumed in September
Are they that fast?
Thought application letter was submitted around August this year ...Unless it was another Batch of recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Rahl444:
Are they that fast?
Thought application letter was submitted around August this year ...Unless it was another Batch of recruitment.

Not the one for August bro..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Grupo:

Boss, this your assumption is not valid. I used to think this way before until I started auditing big firms and realised some of this MD's/CEO's/BigMen actually run their twitter and linkedIn account personally.

be guided while assuming

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sammirano: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Grupo:

Even though i may have my reservations as to the protest. You are so wrong, the targeted audience will see it, but i cannot predict the outcome.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluchenko(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:

Boss, this your assumption is not valid. I used to think this way before until I started auditing big firms and realised some of this MD's/CEO's/BigMen actually run their twitter and linkedIn account personally.

be guided while assuming

Valid point...not all big men hand over their social media accounts to their aides

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Toluchenko:

Even if it does not result in anything, its still better than keeping quiet...

Funny enough, some of these top politicians are actually active viewers on social media...V.P. Osinbajo is an example... who knows this move can get his attention...

And even if it does not, we still keep pushing! Evil persists when good people keep quiet and do nothing

God bless you.

Nobody knows what the outcome of this movement will be, but the only option we have is either to keep quiet or make everyone know what's going on and monitor the recruitment process.

If we keep quiet, more interview will continue going on underground and in the end they would remove the names of most of those on Merit list. But if we shout out it is either they are cautious of their action or they ignore us.

But most of the guys saying our shouting will amount to nothing are those i believe have someone inside processing it for them and they are afraid that if we shout out, things might not work out well in their favour. So they want us to remain silent but we will never remain silent.

We are going to let everyone know what's going on and in the end if it works out in our favour, good, and if not we will always remember we rose up at one time to prevent injustice/corruption.

#NNPCisascam, #Tape #enoughisenough

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
The SARS, they're quoting; I'm not sure they know that the twitter hashtags brought about a roundtable between stakeholders which birthed the SARS reform, even though it has been sterile. Even the tech community have started their own hashtag against SARS.

The thing is when push comes to shove and the SM handlers doesn't alert the big boss, the relatives of the big boss will alert him.

NOTGOINGDOWN:

be guided while assuming

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
poeticjustice:
The SARS, they're quoting; I'm not sure they know that the twitter hashtags brought about a roundtable between stakeholders which birthed the SARS reform, even though it has been sterile. Even the tech community have started their own hashtag against SARS.

The thing is when push comes to shove and the SM handlers doesn't alert the big boss, the relatives of the big boss will alert him.

Yeah, they are even crowd funding right now to have a legal battle with them, #SARS
I think its really high time we stop this siddon look attitude in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Toluchenko:

Not the one for August bro..
...Thanks so much .Just like I guessed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kentblues(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2019
[color=#000099]GUYS, NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER THIS YEAR, NNPC WANT TO START REHABILITATIONON ON ALL THE FOUR REFINERIES , WHICH WILL LAST FOR TWO YEARS,APPOINTMENT LETTER PROBABLY MAY START COMING IN FROM YEAR 2020.[/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2019
kentblues:
[color=#000099]GUYS, NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER THIS YEAR, NNPC WANT TO START REHABILITATIONON ON ALL THE FOUR REFINERIES , WHICH WILL LAST FOR TWO YEARS,APPOINTMENT LETTER PROBABLY MAY START COMING IN FROM YEAR 2020.[/color]

Cook another one please, this one is burnt...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.