Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4840140 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Miky91:

You can be posted anywhere and also depending on your discipline

Oh thanks, using Lagos and Engineering as a case study.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
GeniusOla:
I have question for the purpose of learning, what is the probability of NNPC posting you out of your state of origin, and how far from it can you be posted? Using Lagos & Engineering as a case study (say mechanical)

NNPC does not have a subsidiary in all states, so, it only makes sense that some people will be posted outside their state of origin or residence

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Gmajor:

NNPC does not have a subsidiary in all states, so, it only makes sense that some people will be posted outside their state of origin or residence

Thanks Gmajor.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2019
Gmajor:

Smiles...
Gmajor, is that your favourite key?
Hope you don't mind smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oya send PM.

nihelimitretep:

Food Science and Technology

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Apply
nihelimitretep:
Good morning famz

Please a sister needs an IT placement in any food processing company either in Lagos or Ibadan precisely or any other location you can suggest. She has tried a lot of places but different excuses, and funny enough the IT should round up in the next couple of months but she has not started. Please, I would appreciate your help and connections.

Regards.
Abayomi A3:
Good afternoon.
A female Food science technologist is need at a Honey production/packaging firm in Arepo, Ogun state. Applicants should their send cv to: arabalejr@gmail.com
must be staying around Berger-Mowe axis.
IT students can also apply.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
poeticjustice:
Oya send PM.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
victory148:
Apply

Abayomi A3:
Good afternoon.
A female Food science technologist is need at a Honey production/packaging firm in Arepo, Ogun state. Applicants should their send cv to: arabalejr@gmail.com
must be staying around Berger-Mowe axis.
IT students can also apply.

Thanks very much
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
We need news concerning this recruitment whether real or fake. Someone should just tell us something. The this place is too quiet

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Topccy007z:
We need news concerning this recruitment whether real or fake. Someone should just tell us something. The this place is too quiet
...lol.
Even if you contact 5 different HR people in NNPC now.They will all say different confusing things....we just have to be hopeful and engage in other meaningful things.

In God we trust.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Topccy007z:
Move on, pls. APL will meet u there

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
I sincerely apologize to everyone that got disappointed about information I relayed here earlier on. I wasn't gonna comment but I felt I needed to do so, considering I vanished. My source has failed and I don't even bother to ask for more information, because it seems to end up in disappointments. The whole NNPC mantra has been stressful and I have moved on to something else. Best of luck to everyone. Once again I am truly sorry for the failed source.

God bless!

Brave of you to sincerely apologize. If nothing, we at least enjoyed your enthusiasm at the time. As for the recruitment, still better late than never.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
...to a thread that once bubbled

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
CSmooth:
...to a thread that once bubbled

...Waiting for the poem though tongue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Topccy007z:

Hahahahahaha, make @number5 con give us some poetic lines then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
GeniusOla:

Good morning ozoebuka, his news is false, no such thing, morover the coy in question isn't into oil and gas.
Thanks boss.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by preciouspumpkin: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is my first comment, i had to register on nairaland although i have been an ardent follower. I have two things to say

First, i do not have any source but I believe The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Even if various sources are saying January or cancelled or what have you, protocol can be broken for our sake if we believe. I would enjoin us all that believe to raise our altar of prayers and call on the God we serve to intervene, there is nothing he can not do. Miracles still happen

Second, Edmund Burke said “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing and stay quiet". I believe we all deserve to know what is going on as it concerns this recruitment; even if slots are being sold or names being replaced or presidential list is delaying or contract staff are threatening strike. This recruitment process has been on for over 6 months now and we shouldn't see it as what is right or what is acceptable because it's a misnomer. We can put pressure on NNPC through social media, blogs, news outlets and agencies, pressure groups and even NGO'S. We must not keep quiet.

Thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
preciouspumpkin:
This is my first comment, i had to register on nairaland although i have been an ardent follower. I have two things to say

First, i do not have any source but I believe The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Even if various sources are saying January or cancelled or what have you, protocol can be broken for our sake if we believe. I would enjoin us all that believe to raise our altar of prayers and call on the God we serve to intervene, there is nothing he can not do. Miracles still happen

Second, Edmund Burke said “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing and stay quiet". I believe we all deserve to know what is going on as it concerns this recruitment; even if slots are being sold or names being replaced or presidential list is delaying or contract staff are threatening strike. This recruitment process has been on for over 6 months now and we shouldn't see it as what is right or what is acceptable because it's a misnomer. We can put pressure on NNPC through social media, blogs, news outlets and agencies, pressure groups and even NGO'S. We must not keep quiet.

Thank you
And what do you think is the ideal timeline for a recruitment process, from start (publication) to issuing of appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
jlomz:

And what do you think is the ideal timeline for a recruitment process, from start (publication) to issuing of appointment letter.
The final stage has been concluded. In my opinion, 2 months after the final stage is more than enough, definitely not next year. It is not ok, if not that this is naija. They must have known the number of persons they were ready to employ b4 the recruitment process started, so what is the problem now

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
I sincerely apologize to everyone that got disappointed about information I relayed here earlier on. I wasn't gonna comment but I felt I needed to do so, considering I vanished. My source has failed and I don't even bother to ask for more information, because it seems to end up in disappointments. The whole NNPC mantra has been stressful and I have moved on to something else. Best of luck to everyone. Once again I am truly sorry for the failed source.

God bless!
No ill feelings. Have a lovely time. At least people will not judge you further that you are naijatruth2019. more blessings!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
I have two days remaining for my Source to prove to you all His authenticity....

Good news in advance!!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:
I have two days remaining for my Source to prove to you all His authenticity....

Good news in advance!!
I pray ooooo!!!!!! Because the silence is very loud now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good news in advance!!

Mr joker, don't take us for a ride. This your over confidence is second to none. Your integrity is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good news in advance!!
grin
Keep ur apology letter handy bro..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good news in advance!!

guy how..e don do...chillax abeg.stop taking us for a ride..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oloyesabby: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good news in advance!!
Just want to check something why did you start Source with S "his" with H....Abi na God tell you

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:
No ill feelings. Have a lovely time. [b]At least people will not judge you further that you are naijatruth2019. [/b]more blessings!!
...we saw what you did ESM . shocked

Tanku o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Such a troll.
naijatruth2019:
No ill feelings. Have a lovely time. At least people will not judge you further that you are naijatruth2019. more blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
U mean u have two days to come and write your own apology letter too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good news in advance!!

I can place a 50k bet with you that nothing is dropping in two days. Stop spreading false news sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.