Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825142 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 10:45pm On May 28, 2019
callmemercy:
Please, how do I download the CBT invitation letter from my mail, so I can print it?
I tried printing directly and the preview popped up with my entire email side bar?

Please, help!!!

Dont just do Ctrl P, Use the print icon at the top of the body of your mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2019
Mine is 8am unical e-library.ill be coming in from ph.anyone else writing in calabar?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FuckDaMods: 10:59pm On May 28, 2019
Onyinye15:

same with me, still waiting for their mail tho but I know it will surely come

Same here, when it comes let me know abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2019
wandycole007:
av u received mail?
Yes.....about an hour ago
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Evagreenfields: 11:06pm On May 28, 2019
callmemercy:
Please, how do I download the CBT invitation letter from my mail, so I can print it?
I tried printing directly and the preview popped up with my entire email side bar?

Please, help!!!

select the content of the mail and then control p.

click on print "selection only " .

it will come out well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zeeche(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
Flawless16:
Pls is there any PH candidate with exam venue at Ebenezer international school, 1 mini-Chinda street, Elimgbu slaughter, Elimgbu?

Yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 11:23pm On May 28, 2019
Evagreenfields:

select the content of the mail and then control p.

click on print "selection only " .

it will come out well

Thank you so much
grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 11:24pm On May 28, 2019
RealisticJ:

Dont just do Ctrl P, Use the print icon at the top of the body of your mail.

I did click on the print icon, but my email side bar still popped out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by keyke(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
dey carried me to Ikorodu. and I stay around Berger. please who else is writing at Winsford Comprehensive College Ikorodu? if u are, and you are going from Berger/Ikeja/Environs,holla at me or mention me let go together
I am o. I'm coming from Ajegunle, Toll gate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 28, 2019
Bashnigga:

Ok, thanks bro... Please how do I get there from BUK new site or kabuga
Either you take adaidaita sahu directly to the place (which will cost you more), or take taxi from Kabuga to Hotoro, then board adaidaita sahu to Farawa. Google map or Earth will be of great help, if you are well acquainted with it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 11:54pm On May 28, 2019
I don't understand this thread at all. Why are most of you here behaving like you are under 10 years.

1, when portal was opened most of you did not believe it......you Kept on saying it was all fake.
2, During registration we had to deal with passport issues for good 3 weeks..
3, waiting for selection you all kept posting fake news....No it's next week, no this week,no after fasting and so on.
4. Now the invites have been given you are all looking for who is writing in your centre....Like seriously..Even my little sister that wrote common entrance examination did not go around looking for who is writing in same centre as she is...stop all this for God sake...

This is becoming irritating...What do you want to do with the person that have same centre as yours...Is there a party going on that am not aware of.....You all don't realize that we are all competing for as little is 10% of the available position. Don't you all realize that the system in the country is poor and NNPC won't be 100% transparent because of the pressure from the big shots in Nigeria....
Wise up. A word they say is enough for the wise...
###the English gurus can correct my typographical errors##.

Wish you all the best...

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by okeyisyma: 11:59pm On May 28, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
dey carried me to Ikorodu. and I stay around Berger. please who else is writing at Winsford Comprehensive College Ikorodu? if u are, and you are going from Berger/Ikeja/Environs,holla at me or mention me let go together
Going. there bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Preye21: 12:00am On May 29, 2019
Bodylicious:
I don't understand this thread at all. Why are most of you here behaving like you are under 10 years.

1, when portal was opened most of you did not believe it......you Kept on saying it was all fake.
3, waiting for selection you all kept posting fake news....No it's next week, no this week,no after fasting and so on.
4. Now the invites have been given you are all looking for who is writing in your centre....Like seriously..Even my little sister that wrote common entrance examination did not go around looking for who is writing in same centre as she is...stop all this for God sake...

This is becoming irritating...What do you want to do with the person that have same centre as yours...Is there a party going on that am not aware of.....You all don't realize that we are all competing for as little is 10% of the available position. Don't you all realize that the system in the country is poor and NNPC won't be 100% transparent because of the pressure from the big shots in Nigeria....

Wish you all the best...

grin cheesy cheesy I’m sure they wanna organize a get-together grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mmababy101(f): 12:06am On May 29, 2019
Hi guys, please my test center is at Grace Polytechnic , No 9 Shyngle close, surulere. I have no idea on how to locate it from. Ikotun. I need direction please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Default01: 12:10am On May 29, 2019
Please how can I get to Blueocean Technology, Glory House,Opposite GGSS, Dutse, Abuja. I stay in kubwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:12am On May 29, 2019
Mr Man use a bike and stop disturbing us here....
Default01:
Please how can I get to Blueocean Technology, Glory House,Opposite GGSS, Dutse, Abuja. I stay in kubwa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:23am On May 29, 2019
Bodylicious:

Wish you all the best...
u westd so mch ink bro

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DBANJEX(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2019
I just got my own mail about 12:21 AM this morning.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xtain7: 1:07am On May 29, 2019
DBANJEX:
I just got my own mail about 12:21 AM this morning.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2019
mmababy101:
Hi guys, please my test center is at Grace Polytechnic , No 9 Shyngle close, surulere. I have no idea on how to locate it from. Ikotun. I need direction please.
...Isn't it better to ask the locals
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2019
Bodylicious:

Wish you all the best...

Lol, I guess it's just excitement and some people sincerely don't know their venues. So it helps for people to ask so they don't make wrong movements. Otherwise, I see no logical reason knowing someone's centre. Let's just accept the diversity in people and be thankful

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Somemma13: 1:43am On May 29, 2019
Bodylicious:

Wish you all the best...

Sometimes the reason for asking for colleagues is for group lodging, group cab payments etc.
Anything apart from that is what I don't know oo.

I will be going to Enugu from Akure for the test, to come back to Akure on Sunday. It's not easy oo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 2el(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2019
mmababy101:

use www.lara.ng
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kalosbobo: 3:44am On May 29, 2019
In 1946? How can it be Blaise Pascal, when he died in 1662. Answer is D.
kayodez:

Blaise Pascal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adah47(m): 3:50am On May 29, 2019
Please I need direction to this place i
Centre Address: Prime Innovation Institute of Technology, 13, Yomi Ajetumobi Avenue, off Alfa Bus Stop, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos State

i am coming from sango ota toll gate
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyijeunso: 4:44am On May 29, 2019
ifylanks:
i am EH and i have recieved my email

Please, is your schedule computer base test too or an interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:47am On May 29, 2019
ezef2k4:
Am even more confused....

1000w = 1 kw
1000kw = 1mw

This is what I know about the conversion o

1000kW=1MW
M=mega
m=milli
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:00am On May 29, 2019
Adah47:
Centre Address: Prime Innovation Institute of Technology, 13, Yomi Ajetumobi Avenue, off Alfa Bus Stop, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos State

From CMS, Obalende or Oshodi, take any bus going to Ajah.

At Ajah last bus stop, find a bus goung to Sangotedo.

Alight at Alfa Bus stop in Sangotedo

Find the place.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deedee444: 5:13am On May 29, 2019
Adah47:

1) Board a bus to either Oshodi or Obalende or CMS
2) Then board another bus going to Ajah (alight @ Ajah- last bus stop). TF is about #250-#300
3) Take another bus to Sangotedo from Ajah and alight @ Alfa Busstop. Tf is about #100-#200
4) Locate your Centre.
You can always use google map( street view) to locate your centre before leaving inorder to have an idea of the exact location/surrounding you're going to. Just ensure that u leave your house as early as possible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kayodez: 5:15am On May 29, 2019
laular20:

Same here

same here too @Lola,which axis are u coming from,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deedee444: 5:20am On May 29, 2019
omamoses:
please who knows the direction to this address=Island Computer College,crane school,Adenuga close,Safeway Bus stop, Ajah Lagos state.pls direction from cms bus stop to the above address

1) Board a bus going to Ajah from CMS (alight @ Ajah- last bus stop). TF is about #250-#300
3) Take another bus to Sangotedo from Ajah and alight @ Safeway Busstop(Your centre is opposite Safeway hospital). Tf is about #100-#200
4) Locate your Centre.
You can always use google map( street view) to locate your centre before leaving inorder to have an idea of the exact location/surrounding you're going to. Just ensure that u leave your house as early as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.