Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826213 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:01am On May 29, 2019
Teaser4:
University of Ibadan, Distance Learning CBT Centre, 1500 Seater, Off Ajibode, Sasa Road, Ibadan, Oyo State. how do I get here...I only sabi UI i don't know if the DL dey on their campus or sansa is another place

Just take a bike from U.I campus gate, if it's only you it's between #100-150, if you're two, you'll pay #100 each certainly.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Millerules(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2019
From U.I gate take a cab to Ajibode Junction (#30). Cross to the othe side of the road, take keke or bike to U.I distance learning (not more than #50)

Teaser4:
University of Ibadan, Distance Learning CBT Centre, 1500 Seater, Off Ajibode, Sasa Road, Ibadan, Oyo State. how do I get here...I only sabi UI i don't know if the DL dey on their campus or sansa is another place

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adelanke27(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2019
I tried to check if am invited on the portal but I saw "you do not av access to the portal"
Please, how are u guys checking or am not invited?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xtain7: 9:11am On May 29, 2019
adelanke27:
I tried to check if am invited on the portal but I saw "you do not av access to the portal"

It seems you ain't invited..
If you're denied access to the portal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adelanke27(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2019
xtain7:

It seems you ain't invited.. If you're denied access to the portal.
OK. Thank u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2019
whodohgeepee:
 Ashgrove Academy, University of Port Harcourt (Abuja Campus) Choba. Who's with me on this? I don't even know there.
Get to Choba, Uniport junction. Walk down to the park, just by Abuja campus gate. Take the Bus going to Faculty of Agriculture, highlight there and walk to Ashgrove Academy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ejimbe92634: 9:29am On May 29, 2019
pls some hlp am experiencing difficulty printing using Mozilla Firefox
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2019
poetictwenty:

yes. Do you know how I can locate the place, from Eleme junction/oil mill?

From Eleme junction/Oil Mill, take a bus going to Eleme: get to the last bus stop (Eleme Motor Park or Market) and take a bike(either N50 or N100) straight to Ranjennys.
OR
From Eleme junction/Oil Mill, take a bus going to Onne/Trailer Park: alight at Coca-Cola/New Town bus stop then go across the road(to Obo Nwanke road/Police Station road) and take a bike of N50 to Ranjennys.

Good luck
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyinye15(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2019
laular20:

Have you received mail?

Yes 10am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Augustina07: 9:42am On May 29, 2019
Good morning all, Pls who has this as his /her venue. I don't know the place. Pls help a sister
Topville College, 40, Isawo Road, Oke-Oko Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos State
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyinye15(f): 9:42am On May 29, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Same here, when it comes let me know abeg

Both mail and sms entered last night
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyinye15(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2019
ejimbe92634:
pls some hlp am experiencing difficulty printing using Mozilla Firefox

Try goggle chrome is faster
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanaF: 9:45am On May 29, 2019
Presie:
Pls I need help oooooh. For the two emails my friend has gotten, I get a failed FedEx email saying a package was failed to deliver to me because of incomplete address.

Is there anywhere else I can check to know if it was a failed email from NNPC? If I was shortlisted?

Please how does failed fedex package delivery equals to failed email from NNPC? What’s the correlation?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
Oduduwa College of Professional Studies, Egbeda/idimu Road, Idimu, Lagos State

8:00am..

.how do i get there from Ajah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by itoski(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2019
yungmin:

But even you were looking for a study mate. is that not childish to do for a job test? grin grin grin

Study mate ke. That nigga they find babe jor embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poetictwenty(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2019
JonCina:

From Eleme junction/Oil Mill, take a bus going to Eleme: get to the last bus stop (Eleme Motor Park or Market) and take a bike(either N50 or N100) straight to Ranjennys.
OR
From Eleme junction/Oil Mill, take a bus going to Onne/Trailer Park: alight at Coca-Cola/New Town bus stop then go across the road(to Obo Nwanke road/Police Station road) and take a bike of N50 to Ranjennys.

Good luck

I appreciate ....Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:59am On May 29, 2019
adelanke27:

You can retry like 2 or 3 more times, or wait till you get mail or SMS notification.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2019
Here are links to three other past questions shared by @heedahyat/geektrovert. God bless them (opens in Google drive)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rMNzHsaB313vIwu3s4aGPgAZVTsA5d5E

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uBPyHpdxvGpEM52Hd3VO2NBOOMEk3uXm

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MlQUEi8-dObad5e-tGk8rzr5pAYj-BcX?usp=sharing

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Li2Ghost:
For past questions and answers on NNPC, Contact us on Impeccablegee@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FuckDaMods: 10:01am On May 29, 2019
Onyinye15:

Both mail and sms entered last night
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aroouche: 10:05am On May 29, 2019
Please who has update on who will be admistering this test? Dragnet, kenexia, Nubia, or Jamb?

Again.., who knows if EH and GT will write the same kind of test?

Anybody with expected formats so we can readup?

Clearly, all these past question flying around wont suffice. In 2010/2011... It was Philips consulting who handled the testing and it was paper based...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sultan1014(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2019
please is there anyone writing in Kano

"Centre for mass literacy adult and non formal education,Farawa Kano" to be precise
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mbukun: 10:07am On May 29, 2019
It's most likely jamb. do you have any idea of where to get Jamb practice questions. I think they handled one police recruitment.
aroouche:
Please who has update on who will be admistering this test? Dragnet, kenexia, Nubia, or Jamb?

Again.., who knows if EH and GT will write the same kind of test?

Anybody with expected formats so we can readup?

Clearly, all these past question flying around wont suffice. In 2010/2011... It was Philips consulting who handled the testing and it was paper based...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by imolereed(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2019
Good morning all,
Please who else is invited to tollywood sixth form college km 42 lekki epe express way, oko ado sangotedo ajah.
My location is Mushin please if anyone can give a brief description of how I can get there it's going to be much appreciated.
God bless us all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2019
I think im the only one "travelling" to Ibeju lekki for this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifex370(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2019
Augustina07:
Good morning all, Pls who has this as his /her venue. I don't know the place. Pls help a sister
Topville College, 40, Isawo Road, Oke-Oko Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos State

Same with me... where do you stay?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by whodohgeepee(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2019
joshuachuks93:
Get to Choba, Uniport junction. Walk down to the park, just by Abuja campus gate. Take the Bus going to Faculty of Agriculture, highlight there and walk to Ashgrove Academy.

Thanks bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Crystalclara(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2019
adelanke27:

Same here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2019
uzoexcel:
Oduduwa College of Professional Studies, Egbeda/idimu Road, Idimu, Lagos State

8:00am..

.how do i get there from Ajah

Take a bus to Oshodi. From Oshodi under bridge, take a bus going to Ikeja. At Ikeja under bridge, enter a bus going to Egbeda. From Egbeda, take a bus going to Ikotun and tell the driver you want to alight at Carwash bus stop. Cross to the other side of the road, you'll see an Fcmb bank branch, next to it is Oduduwa college. A brt bus stop is right in front of it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oyinlove15: 10:52am On May 29, 2019
Gwarimpa
abey20:

Mpape. What about you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2019
xtain7:

It seems you ain't invited..
If you're denied access to the portal.
Did you receive the first message last week ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BabatundeGPD(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2019
imolereed:
Good morning all,
Please who else is invited to tollywood sixth form college km 42 lekki epe express way, oko ado sangotedo ajah.
My location is Mushin please if anyone can give a brief description of how I can get there it's going to be much appreciated.
God bless us all.
that is my location and venue as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.