Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832360 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
It funny how people come here to spread cancellation rumors. If I may ask on what ground would the recruitment be canceled? Was it that well organized aptitude test and interview that any one would come out to say was marred with irregularities? At least more than 90 percent of all interviewees commended the process.

Even police constable recruitment that has generated heated battle between PSC and NPF has not been cancelled talkless of this one that witness no hiccup despite the change of leadership. The nddc employment that was put on hold was for obvious reasons because it didn't follow due process. I stand very bold to say that everyone invited for the interview did exceedingly well in their aptitude test and the new GMD cannot complain about anything because he will take the final decision on who to be employed or not, so why the bickering about cancellation.

Let me tell you guys that the only reasons any Federal recruitment would be canceled is if there are enough reason to believe that due process was not followed and it usually happens when a new government takes over because of politics and that is why recruitment done close to expiration of tenures are always dangerous such as the 2014 NNPC, immigration, and DSS.

So because there is a delay in this one shouldn't make any one come hear to spread the cancellation lies, after all we have seen DPR and others take more than a year to complete. I don't even think the present GMD has the unilateral power to cancel this recruitment. To do so, he must have solid evidence of non compliance to due process and even convince the presidency after so much have been spent on it.

The only thing any one could have said which is believable is that the longer the recruitment takes, the more merit list may diminish. I know every one is anxious because of how fast the aptitude test and interview went, so we expected that by now result should be out and since it is not, some of us are preying on that to bring cancellation rumors claiming it from reliable source.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
scobyy2007:

LOOOL eyan...Tasha...aint smelling like u ode
Have a lovely night. I didn't try to insult you. Bye

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biggerboi:
Hi guys i talked to my source today, he said the whole process has been done they are just waiting for management to approve d list, but nobody knows when they will approve it, and they found out almost 70 candidates that didnt make d cut off mark of 70 percent during d exams where envited for the interview, that was why it took very long for the process to be concluded, coz it affected the credibility of the recruitment exercise, the cancellation rumours were actually true but hopefully they have resolved it...we should just keep praying but he thinks they wont cancell it, because they even included our salaries from july-december in their 2019 budget about 1500 new employees so lets not lose hope they are actually doing their best to give us a credible recruitment exercise i wish myself and everyone the best.

Man wey sabi!! *chop knuckle*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2019
I just got a message from my source some 30mins ago or 1hr thereabout that the recruitment list has been approved by FCC and the APL of successful candidates is on its way to Kaduna for printing.

Fasten your seatbelt for impact. APL to be dropped latest 12th october.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulsalisu11: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Hi guys, this thread has been my source of relief throughout this process. As such i think i owe u guys to share this.....I just received a call from a concerned fella who knew about my nnpc application. She gave me an update and told me what was causing all the delay. the recruitment team did its own part and final list was made. There is a little friction between the new management and HR.
I think i have said enough. My message here is (we should all pray things work out in our favour. there is hope. Keep praying and be patient.)

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2019
aSubmitter:
grin grin grin
This thread shaaa...
If no "sauce", they ask for one. Whether burnt or not.
If 'sauce' is given and it is pleasing, they say they already knew about the info and become more anxious.
If 'sauce' is given and it is displeasing, they bash the "saucerer" with all available canes. cheesy
We go dey alright shaaa

Taaaaaa!!!
We die here!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:
I just got a message from my source some 30mins ago or 1hr thereabout that the recruitment list has been approved by FCC and the APL of successful candidates is on its way to Kaduna for printing.

Na Kaduna the Printer dey ni??

Wetin Towers con dey for o?

Mi o gbo English!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Nnpcstaff2019:

Taaaaaa!!!
We die here!
@nnpcstaff2019, you "staffship" still dey current sef, 2019.

Wait, una never do staff meeting ni? Wetin dey xup na, we need info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:27am On Oct 07, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Na Kaduna the Printer dey ni??

Wetin Towers con dey for o?

Mi o gbo English!
lmaooo whole of Abuja.. no printer

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2019
The last time I checked, there are still few persons who hasn't been paid their transport fare.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Biggerboi:
Hi guys i talked to my source today, he said the whole process has been done they are just waiting for management to approve d list, but nobody knows when they will approve it, and they found out almost 70 candidates that didnt make d cut off mark of 70 percent during d exams where envited for the interview, that was why it took very long for the process to be concluded, coz it affected the credibility of the recruitment exercise, the cancellation rumours were actually true but hopefully they have resolved it...we should just keep praying but he thinks they wont cancell it, because they even included our salaries from july-december in their 2019 budget about 1500 new employees so lets not lose hope they are actually doing their best to give us a credible recruitment exercise i wish myself and everyone the best.
I dont doubt my source because whenever he doesnt know what is going on he tells me straight away, or sometimes he doent even pick my calls, but yesterday we had a lengthy discussion, man was even gisting me about salary and allowance, that the basic salary for gt is 130k, plus some little allowances your take home is around 180k, I was even surprised there is allowance for lunch break which is around 1500 per day which is included in your take home, and that immediately after induction you will be given around 5million to go and sort yourself, also your salary increases by 5-10 percent per anum depending on your performance during d course of d year, that is why u can find ppl employed thesame year but with different salaries.
I just pray the top management sort their issues and approve this list as fast as possible coz according to him only their approval is remaining but NOBODY knows when they will meet.
P.s- pls just scroll down if u dont blv me im not looking for anybody's approval here coz some ppl on this thread really have bad mouth im not that stupid to come and be relaying false information here thank you.

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

Your source don load finish abi. Issorite, Kontinue!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

....Why not go to Sambisa and it print ? Na only Kaduna?

You said you will throw your bomb and you did it. That was bad.Stop playing with people's emotions.

I really wonder how shameless some people are.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hayfeez(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
Na wa.
Nobody is checking something again.
AOLMAW is dead
LOMS, gone too

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

grin grin
New count down begins tongue
5days to go!!!
Nna, I hope kidnappers will not kidnap our APL o

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Another date case in the making grin

BlackHummer:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
No he does not lack integrity. He is not the HR of NNPC. It is your fault for believing him and then trying to fault him for it not coming true.
It's a forum any body can say anything. Believe at your detriment.

scobyy2007:

keep quiet son...you lack integrity!!! your words are worthless here. oniranu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Rahl444:
....Why not go to Sambisa and it print ? Na only Kaduna?

You said you will throw your bomb and you did it. That was bad.Stop playing with people's emotions.

I really wonder how shameless some people are.

I am not playing with people's emotions. What do I stand to gain from doing so? The info issued is legit. You can take it to the bank.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Two things involved...either the money is in voicemail box or they will get it latter in other forms grin.
pflourish:
The last time I checked, there are still few persons who hasn't been paid their transport fare.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

I am not playing with people's emotions. What do I stand to gain from doing so? The info issued is legit. You can take it to the bank.

Trolling like a pro! Naijatruth 2.0

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

realised 12th is saturday?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Please ignore dates or certain timelines about the APL, why? someone may be 100% correct with such information today, and then tommorow a new development or issue can come up that defers the timing.

Even if jarus is 100% correct with his information today, anything can happen tommorow.

So enjoy your day at work.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Please ignore dates or certain timelines about the APL, why? someone may be 100% correct with such information today, and then tommorow a new development or issue can come up that defers the timing.

Even if jarus is 100% correct with his information today, anything can happen tommorow.

Good morning.
to give you knock dey sweet me

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Good morning.
now you don dey sound like a troll...get over it bro. E go drop wen e go drop...make everyone get busy and check dem inbox regularly.... Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2019
martinsfm:
realised 12th is saturday?

I don't know and I don't care. I'm just passing info as I hear.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2019
NuissancePolice:
First hand info: From my source who is close to the GMD, APL notifications were to be sent since the 11th of September but was deferred for a month due some new developments in administration, new evidence of slotting ghost-names, and the consequent legislative bottlenecks that followed. Apparently, the 9th of september and 4th of october guys heard rightly but sand had been poured into our garri.

He said that APL release is on hold for now based on the intensity of the legislative bottlenecks and the need to do a proper investigation. Some RMAFC goons are also in conflict with some members of the house who have very high interest in the recruitment but he could not tell me what the conflict was really about because they were just inferred speculations.

This problem is not only with NNPC, but has cascaded into other governmental recruitment processes like the Police, Customs and CBN (whose recruitment has been underground for a while).

My source concluded based on his perception of the current circumstances that the recruitment is unofficially on hold indefinately but will be officially made open to the public soon. We should forget about NNPC for now as it might either be cancelled or re-opened around maybe the first quarter of next year...say March/April depending on the outcome of the investigations.

Brace up guys.

Not insinuating anything oo, but I'm curious about the bolded and their connection with the corporation's recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=DanXplore post=82897649][/quote]

If you don't have anything reasonably to say, just quiet. Stop mocking someone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen,I have read through your posts with keen interest.The insults and the bashing of people with sources and those without as to which info is credible is funny and ridiculous.
I just want to help a little bit with information that is available to me to help those in dire need of it.
I am a Managerial candidate and so I wasn't interviewed with most of you here.
Last week Thursday after the Presidential broadcast, the Minister of Petroleum ordered the NNPC Recruitment list as it was to be published. It was to be published in PUNCH newspaper.
There was pandemonium in Abuja as all the politicians and new management who have been lobbying for name replacements since Kyari took over would've been left without their candidates being put in the list.Even the Minister of Labour went to protest that the composition of the list didn't show Federal character as it was lopsided towards the West and not evenly spread.He was then educated that while Federal character may have a role in the invitation for interviews, only competence and merit are considered after passing the interview. He soft-pedalled but the other powerful politicians made so much noise that the Minister suspended the order to publish on Thursday,3rd October 2019 and gave them 5 working days to sort whatever irregularities they claimed was in the list before he went to South Africa for his 3-day visit. He is back now and will expect their report before it gets published. If he stays true to his first order,then this list will likely be out in the national dailies before emails and texts are even sent out.
I know kids of nowadays will complain about reading long write-ups. It is the bane of our country right now.
No insults please,I could have stayed in my corner just to read and watch misinformation fly all around.At our managerial level of application, our channels of communication with the NNPC are quite different. You may choose to believe or not.Have a great week, my people.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Please read his post below diligently and you will see his own date showing 3 October, 2019, while me I said on or before 4 October, 2019. That is why you should be slow to anger.
Cavalier:
Ladies and Gentlemen,I have read through your posts with keen interest.The insults and the bashing of people with sources and those without as to which info is credible is funny and ridiculous.
I just want to help a little bit with information that is available to me to help those in dire need of it.
I am a Managerial candidate and so I wasn't interviewed with most of you here.
Last week Thursday after the Presidential broadcast, the Minister of Petroleum ordered the NNPC Recruitment list as it was to be published. It was to be published in PUNCH newspaper.
There was pandemonium in Abuja as all the politicians and new management who have been lobbying for name replacements since Kyari took over would've been left without their candidates being put in the list.Even the Minister of Labour went to protest that the composition of the list didn't show Federal character as it was lopsided towards the West and not evenly spread.He was then educated that while Federal character may have a role in the invitation for interviews, only competence and merit are considered after passing the interview. He soft-pedalled but the other powerful politicians made so much noise that the Minister suspended the order to publish on Thursday,3rd October 2019 and gave them 5 working days to sort whatever irregularities they claimed was in the list before he went to South Africa for his 3-day visit. He is back now and will expect their report before it gets published. If he stays true to his first order,then this list will likely be out in the national dailies before emails and texts are even sent out.
I know kids of nowadays will complain about reading long write-ups. It is the bane of our country right now.
No insults please,I could have stayed in my corner just to read and watch misinformation fly all around.At our managerial level of application, our channels of communication with the NNPC are quite different. You may choose to believe or not.Have a great week, my people.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Yesterday, a source told me before the next two weeks, Notifications would be out. He couldn’t give a specific date though and it’s his first information since so I was cynical.seeing a lot of people coming out now with rumors, it might be true. Maybe, just maybe we are about to smile.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Gbyms:
Yesterday, a source told me before the next two weeks, Notifications would be out. He couldn’t give a specific date though and it’s his first information since so I was cynical.seeing a lot of people coming out now with rumors, it might be true. Maybe, just maybe we are about to smile.

So, Oct. 17 is beginning to gather momentum.

#abdulaaleem'sbirthday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

Kaduna

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.