Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835525 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2019
BenFlash:

So, Oct. 17 is beginning to gather momentum.

#Jiang'sbirthday
Seemingly but one thing is sure. We will be contacted this year. Come what may.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Won tun de oh............

BlackHummer:
I just got a message from my source some 30mins ago or 1hr thereabout that the recruitment list has been approved by FCC and the APL of successful candidates is on its way to Kaduna for printing.

Fasten your seatbelt for impact. APL to be dropped latest 12th october.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:
Ladies and Gentlemen,I have read through your posts with keen interest.The insults and the bashing of people with sources and those without as to which info is credible is funny and ridiculous.
I just want to help a little bit with information that is available to me to help those in dire need of it.
I am a Managerial candidate and so I wasn't interviewed with most of you here.
Last week Thursday after the Presidential broadcast, the Minister of Petroleum ordered the NNPC Recruitment list as it was to be published. It was to be published in PUNCH newspaper.
There was pandemonium in Abuja as all the politicians and new management who have been lobbying for name replacements since Kyari took over would've been left without their candidates being put in the list.Even the Minister of Labour went to protest that the composition of the list didn't show Federal character as it was lopsided towards the West and not evenly spread.He was then educated that while Federal character may have a role in the invitation for interviews, only competence and merit are considered after passing the interview. He soft-pedalled but the other powerful politicians made so much noise that the Minister suspended the order to publish on Thursday,3rd October 2019 and gave them 5 working days to sort whatever irregularities they claimed was in the list before he went to South Africa for his 3-day visit. He is back now and will expect their report before it gets published. If he stays true to his first order,then this list will likely be out in the national dailies before emails and texts are even sent out.
I know kids of nowadays will complain about reading long write-ups. It is the bane of our country right now.
No insults please,I could have stayed in my corner just to read and watch misinformation fly all around.At our managerial level of application, our channels of communication with the NNPC are quite different. You may choose to believe or not.Have a great week, my people.
Hmm. Who else noticed this. Someone somewhere is about to lose his / her position. May it not be any of us here iJn. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:
Ladies and Gentlemen,I have read through your posts with keen interest.The insults and the bashing of people with sources and those without as to which info is credible is funny and ridiculous.
I just want to help a little bit with information that is available to me to help those in dire need of it.
Last week Thursday after the Presidential broadcast, the Minister of Petroleum ordered the NNPC Recruitment list as it was to be published. It was to be published in PUNCH newspaper.
There was pandemonium in Abuja as all the politicians and new management who have been lobbying for name replacements since Kyari took over would've been left without their candidates being put in the list.Even the Minister of Labour went to protest that the composition of the list didn't show Federal character as it was lopsided towards the West and not evenly spread.He was then educated that while Federal character may have a role in the invitation for interviews, only competence and merit are considered after passing the interview. He soft-pedalled but the other powerful politicians made so much noise that the Minister suspended the order to publish on Thursday,3rd October 2019 and gave them 5 working days to sort whatever irregularities they claimed was in the list before he went to South Africa for his 3-day visit. He is back now and will expect their report before it gets published. If he stays true to his first order,then this list will likely be out in the national dailies before emails and texts are even sent out.
I know kids of nowadays will complain about reading long write-ups. It is the bane of our country right now.
No insults please,I could have stayed in my corner just to read and watch misinformation fly all around.At our managerial level of application, our channels of communication with the NNPC are quite different. You may choose to believe or not.Have a great week, my people.

Thank you for this...

The question of irregularities, what does it connotes?

Are they saying that federal character will supercede the place of merit in the final list?
Or political lobbying will have its place?

I can understand if you don't want to divulge on the subject!

Thanks once again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2019
All I know is that APL will be released soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Legendaryheroe:

Thank you for this...

Are they saying that federal character will supercede the place of merit in the final list?

Thanks once again.

But you ought to know that the average Nigerian more often than not, puts his selfish interest before credibility nah.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Beeam:
Won tun de oh............

@Beeam how far na?

Otojo meta egbon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Biggerboi:

I dont doubt my source because whenever he doesnt know what is going on he tells me straight away, or sometimes he doent even pick my calls, but yesterday we had a lengthy discussion, man was even gisting me about salary and allowance, that the basic salary for gt is 130k, plus some little allowances your take home is around 180k, I was even surprised there is allowance for lunch break which is around 1500 per day which is included in your take home, and that immediately after induction you will be given around 5million to go and sort yourself, also your salary increases by 5-10 percent per anum depending on your performance during d course of d year, that is why u can find ppl employed thesame year but with different salaries.
I just pray the top management sort their issues and approve this list as fast as possible coz according to him only their approval is remaining but NOBODY knows when they will meet.
P.s- pls just scroll down if u dont blv me im not looking for anybody's approval here coz some ppl on this thread really have bad mouth im not that stupid to come and be relaying false information here thank you.

This is my third time of commenting here. Because some people lack manners. I like the way you relay your message. Your message contains lots of info, even the unsaid ones. If God makes me part of the chosen ones, I will like to meet people like you and Jarus.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Dbowline:

If you don't have anything reasonably reasonable to say, just quiet. Stop mocking someone

Your use of english is out of order...likely a product of poor/substandard education. I'll have alot to lose engaging a frustrated auto-bot like you.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:

Thank you for not being stingy with the information. May God help us all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Hi Legendary Heroes,
Irregularities points to the switching/replacing of names so far noticed of people who didn't even write the test with those like all of you who went through the entire process.
Federal character issue was shot down immediately that kite was flown like I mentioned earlier as it has already played its part at the interview invitation stage.Post-interview,it has no place since your performance will not be a function of where you cone from.
May none of us be victims of political maneuvering after the sweat,tears and blood we have put into this process.
Cheers!
Legendaryheroe:

Thank you for this...

Thanks once again.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Two things i have heard as well;

1) Initial List had more of South Westerners as suggested by Cavalier. GMD ordered a review. Revised List has been submitted to him.
2) NNPC Top Management Committee (TMC) is yet to approve the revised list as suggested by Biggerboi.

The wait continues.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2019
DarkShades:
Two things i have heard as well;

1) Initial List had more of South Westerners as suggested by Cavalier. GMD ordered a review. Revised List has been submitted to him.
2) NNPC Top Management Committee (TMC) is yet to approve the revised list as suggested by Biggerboi.

The wait continues.
U just summarised everything...according to my source the western guys did very very well, also the cut off mark for the exams significantly reduced d number of Northerners as some states have as low as 5candidates, coz they didnt follow federal character when inviting for interviews, he also said our final scores is an aggregate of both our test and interview scores only God knows how they will solve this impasse.
But i also feel APL will come soon, coz he was never open with me as he was yesterday, telling me about our sallary and even advicing me on how i should plan my sallary and allowance.
May the God almighty see us through.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:
Hi Legendary Heroes,
Irregularities points to the switching/replacing of names so far noticed of people who didn't even write the test with those like all of you who went through the entire process.
Federal character issue was shot down immediately that kite was flown like I mentioned earlier as it has already played its part at the interview invitation stage.Post-interview,it has no place since your performance will not be a function of where you cone from.
May none of us be victims of political maneuvering after the sweat,tears and blood we have put into this process.
Cheers!

Many thanks for your response.

See you at the towers in Jesus name we pray.Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Amen to that.Have a great day.
Legendaryheroe:

Many thanks for your response.

See you at the towers in Jesus name we pray.Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
DanXplore:

Your use of english is out of order...likely a product of poor/substandard education. I'll have alot to lose engaging a frustrated auto-bot like you.
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:

I heard similar stuff from my friend(She was told by her sugar that works for NNPC). She was also told that a group is not satisfied because some states are not equally represented and that was why the list has been moving up and down to FCC. The unsatisfied group is insisting that the list should be published in a national newspaper so that Nigerians will see the unequal treatment some states received irrespective of FCC while the satisfied group is against it.
Please, this is the information my friend told me and it may be right or wrong. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Let's continue to pray for favor. When I said the politics is intense, I know what I was talking about. My contact told me that they wanted replacing my name despite my good scores he insisted that I'm his candidate.

Nothing really is guaranteed

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiboyo(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Hi Macgyver1,
You once had a dream where u kept seeing a date in October..
Could you re-enlighten us if I am correct ols..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier:
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
chiboyo:
Hi Macgyver1,
You once had a dream where u kept seeing a date in October..
Could you re-enlighten us if I am correct ols..

Lols I said 10 and 12 wasn't sure what the represented... Cuz in that dream I saw myself writing the date in a book for successful candidates.

Personally I like to think it is October 12 or December 10.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiboyo(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lols I said 10 and 12 wasn't sure what the represented... Cuz in that dream I saw myself writing the date in a book for successful candidates.

Personally I like to think it is October 12 or December 10.

Ok thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Clifwoods:
Let's continue to pray for favor. When I said the politics is intense, I know what I was talking about. My contact told me that they wanted replacing my name despite my good scores he insisted that I'm his candidate.

Nothing really is guaranteed
....So your contact is one of the causes of the 'intense politics'...lol .This is Nigeria and like you said nothing is really guaranteed.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Peak period 4 werk joor, the few minutes I have are for my Fantasy Premier League selections.

nihelimitretep:

@Beeam how far na?

Otojo meta egbon

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
BlackHummer:
I just got a message from my source some 30mins ago or 1hr thereabout that the recruitment list has been approved by FCC and the APL of successful candidates is on its way to Kaduna for printing.

Fasten your seatbelt for impact. APL to be dropped latest 12th october.

It's like EMS, NT2019 and this guy have a whatsapp group. They be like this week is mine, when I'm done give them 1week break then u go enter.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cavalier is the Man of The Moment (MOTM), that was really explosive, you killed it, Boss! (binding agreement couldn't even stop you.) [Jarus, na joke o] cheesy cheesy

By this information, should SW applicants be scared?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
No he does not lack integrity. He is not the HR of NNPC. It is your fault for believing him and then trying to fault him for it not coming true.
It's a forum any body can say anything. Believe at your detriment.

I never believed him or her. It is still wrong to post lies with confidence. It seems we specialise is supporting what is wrong. Gone are those days when NL used to be a place for trustworthy info. Well keep supporting what is wrong. Enjoy the likes you get.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm not coming to this page again.. All of una don mad... Lol.. Imagine somebody saying his sauce asked him to start planning his salary.. lol

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
dalhjana:
I'm not coming to this page again.. All of una don mad... Lol.. Imagine somebody saying his sauce asked him to start planning his salary.. lol
Lol u got it wrong bro, d advice was like at first i will see d allowance as very big, but if i am lucky enough to get d job i should plan very early, coz with time i wont see d money as a big deal, its not like he is telling me ive gotten d job already ppl like u just read to criticise.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
pflourish:
The last time I checked, there are still few persons who hasn't been paid their transport fare.

The last time i checked, there still few persons who have been paid their transport fare twice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.