Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825615 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
monlawal:

At our center, one of the NNPC staff said "it would be better for you to submit your work immediately you are through answering than waiting for the last minute."

I heeded. But I think your assumption is weak sha
Very weak, I trying summiting but no response...the system just log me out after time out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gbyms:

Hmm. Who else noticed this. Someone somewhere is about to lose his / her position. May it not be any of us here iJn. Amen.

What you think is the best for you, might not actually be the best, Only God knows what's best for you. You did ur best, passed CBT, went for interviews & prayed.

Pray this way instead" God, I wish to be among the successful in this NNPC recruitment if you think that's what's best for me, if it is not, please change it for what's best for me"

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol, you're not getting it, are you?
Here's the gist, if truly some people were paid twice, as it was claimed here, then the reason you're yet to be paid is simply MISTAKE from NNPC part, or what could be the reason those guys were paid twice? how about those that were paid lesser compared to other applicants from the same address/CBT? e.g Kaduna is 6k, some were paid 3k, Ibadan is 16k, some were paid 12k...
But really, don't tell me you're still nursing ABT, because that bus is long bust...

Your analysis nailed it from a panoramic view of reasoning ..
Just simple...
That's a real case and not an ideal case
We are facing realities here and not just an ideal cos Nigeria is not yet classified as an Organised society Top world nations..
We are getting there by His grace
Amen!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
monlawal:

At our center, one of the NNPC staff said "it would be better for you to submit your work immediately you are through answering than waiting for the last minute."

He advised you to do so to prevent any possibility of a mishap due to network failure. It is just a commonsensical advice. It has nothing to do with the illogical "logic" above.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifylanks: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Fellow APL hopefuls,
having tried so hard to focus on my current job while waiting like d rest of us, I had to place a call to a relative (who by the way is about to made a GM or something like that)..After the usual pleasantries of a nephew calling an uncle, he was genuinely surprised that I was involved in d current recruitment.he asked why I have never mentioned it(cos we have met a few times after my interview) I laughed over it.. (main reason for not telling him is cos this uncle of mine is a stickler for merit and due process as in old school imperial college graduate)
Anyways, from the conversation, I observed he knew more than he divulged(wasnt surprised cos that is him) but bottom line,i got 4 points crystal clear..
1. The recruitment process even though it ran into bottlenecks vis a vis interference from some powers wasn't CANCELLED..infact let me quote him, "the amount of time and money that was invested in the process defeated all arguments from certain quarters for it's cancellation"

2. Yes,there were interferences at d end of the day but to his knowledge, it was very minimal.less than 5percent of total names.in his words, this is d most transparent recruitment process he has seen in his 27years in the system

3. GT list is actually ready but EH isn't entirely ready..According to him, they are still matching them to d different subsidiaries..i asked him how can that be cos I believed every EH from his resume and experience already applied to d positions best suited as advertised which should make placement easy. (eg, my work experience can only fit into NPDC) and his reply..that some subsidiaries may need 3 accountants whereas some may need 10 and most importantly,that some "interferences" also came with a subsidiary of choice.. (meaning some powers came with candidates and also demanded the subsidiary they should b posted to) hence some minor reshuffling

4..Lastly, that APL will come soon.i asked him how soon.. He said he couldn't place a date but it won't pass this last quarter 2019..i probed more and he gave a solid reason for his timeframe.The proforma invoices for the external (non Nnpc) SMEs (subject matter experts) that will be part of the GT training in edjeba has already been approved and the persons have already been notified as to their time schedules which includes this year. I argued dat the budget approved for the proforma invoices could be moved to budget accruals so that the system doesn't retrieve it/and it doesn't affect d next year's budget.. When I said this, he laughed and is like everyone involved in d budget for this recruitment is fighting tooth and nail for it to be concluded this year such that certain inflated figures won't be discovered..
He wished me luck and yabbed me to at least remember to call him if I was shortlisted..

Guys let's be hopeful and keep praying for God's grace last last..

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 08, 2019
seems like optimism on this thread has been re-ignited. ''next year theory'' falling apart. Excellent news for the impatient hopefuls

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Another bright day!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:22am On Oct 08, 2019
mosgoon:
seems like optimism on this thread has been re-ignited. ''next year theory'' falling apart. Excellent news for the impatient hopefuls

Lol, now you are officially a troll

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:30am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,
having tried so hard to focus on my current job while waiting like d rest of us, I had to place a call to a relative (who by the way is about to made a GM or something like that)..After the usual pleasantries of a nephew calling an uncle, he was genuinely surprised that I was involved in d current recruitment.he asked why I have never mentioned it(cos we have met a few times after my interview) I laughed over it.. (main reason for not telling him is cos this uncle of mine is a stickler for merit and due process as in old school imperial college graduate)
Anyways, from the conversation, I observed he knew more than he divulged(wasnt surprised cos that is him) but bottom line,i got 4 points crystal clear..
1. The recruitment process even though it ran into bottlenecks vis a vis interference from some powers wasn't CANCELLED..infact let me quote him, "the amount of time and money that was invested in the process defeated all arguments from certain quarters for it's cancellation"

2. Yes,there were interferences at d end of the day but to his knowledge, it was very minimal.less than 5percent of total names.in his words, this is d most transparent recruitment process he has seen in his 27years in the system

3. GT list is actually ready but EH isn't entirely ready..According to him, they are still matching them to d different subsidiaries..i asked him how can that be cos I believed every EH from his resume and experience already applied to d positions best suited as advertised which should make placement easy. (eg, my work experience can only fit into NPDC) and his reply..that some subsidiaries may need 3 accountants whereas some may need 10 and most importantly,that some "interferences" also came with a subsidiary of choice.. (meaning some powers came with candidates and also demanded the subsidiary they should b posted to) hence some minor reshuffling

4..Lastly, that APL will come soon.i asked him how soon.. He said he couldn't place a date but it won't pass this last quarter 2019..i probed more and he gave a solid reason for his timeframe.The proforma invoices for the external (non Nnpc) SMEs (subject matter experts) that will be part of the GT training in edjeba has already been approved and the persons have already been notified as to their time schedules which includes this year. I argued dat the budget approved for the proforma invoices could be moved to budget accruals so that the system doesn't retrieve it/and it doesn't affect d next year's budget.. When I said this, he laughed and is like everyone involved in d budget for this recruitment is fighting tooth and nail for it to be concluded this year such that certain inflated figures won't be discovered..
He wished me luck and yabbed me to at least remember to call him if I was shortlisted..

I am not known for eulogising people for their info no matter how much it aligns with my thoughts because I have come to realise that a lot of us cook up sh*t from mere assumptions; but this sh*t right here sounds too real to be waved off. Thanks for sharing.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 08, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, now you are officially a troll
haha, why?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2019
mosgoon:
haha, why?

"impatient"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:58am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

I woke up to seeing this nice information and smiled. I remember when we’d wake up to 12 pages of tantrums and all what not.
Thanks for sharing.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

Sibabe, pls how soon can u make one chilled zobo available? I want to check something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Theres absolutely nothing you can post on this thread that they wont criticise you.

Post good news..criticism.
Bad news.. criticism.

I encourage the dudes that have legit info to please update us and ignore these critics.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2019
BenFlash:

"impatient"

Thought I was the only one that noticed him trying to mount a high horse and sound like he is not an 'impatient' hopeful himself.

Maybe he has forgotten that was the first to give us the timelines he had to decide which of his many claimed offers to accept wink

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=ifylanks post=82938582]Fellow APL hopefuls,

[Thanx 4 Sharing... ]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

This sounds credible/believable.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

Hmmm. Jarus gave credence to this post. Why do I have a feeling that this aligns with what his source told him?

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2019
NoHatred:
Hmmm. Jarus gave credence to this post. Why do I have a feeling that this aligns with what his source told him?

Not really. I have stopped bothering my contacts on info. But the guy's "report" doesn't appear made-up and makes sense to me.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
BenFlash:

I am not known for eulogising people for their info no matter how much it aligns with my thoughts because I have come to realise that a lot of us cook up sh*t from mere assumptions; but this sh*t right here sounds too real to be waved off. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Chigboboss:

Thought I was the only one that noticed him trying to mount a high horse and sound like he is not an 'impatient' hopeful himself.

Maybe he has forgotten that was the first to give us the timelines he had to decide which of his many claimed offers to accept wink
lol, well, you are right.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Chigboboss:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Chigboboss:

grin

Nairaland never forgets

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Jiang:

Actually am not really that interested in physical beauty, Am more interested in personality & intelligence. Want our future kids to be super sharp.

But what makes you so sure, I haven't seen her sef
Have a nice day kiss kiss .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Even if this is not true, it calms a lot of tension, hope is alive
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=ifylanks post=82938582]Fellow APL hopefuls,

[/quote
The best info ever read

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Powersurge:

I will not respond to this after this.

If score >= 70 and time <= 45m:
Print("pass. You are hereby invited"wink
else:
if score >= 70 and time >45:
print("Fail" "not invited"wink.

The bug in your block of code has been fixed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

I love good news. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2019
ifylanks:
Fellow APL hopefuls,

Amen. Thanks bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
monlawal:

I allowed the time to elapse on me intentionally.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CCAb: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
For the APL is yet for the appointed time. It is rushing towards it's end. Keep in expectation of it. Even if it should delay, it would not be late

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.