Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834850 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
The cancellation rumour has become thicker and more potent. I'm inclined to believe the exercise has been canceled.
Everything is possible in Nigeria . That is why Trump called it a shit hole country . lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
what's the latest gist about our application .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
The cancellation rumour has become thicker and more potent. I'm inclined to believe the exercise has been canceled.

Pls what did you hear kindly share
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
On what ground if I may ask? Recruitment are not just cancelled like that unless due process are not followed and it mostly happen when a new administration step in, and politics is usually the main causal factor. That is why any recruitment done close to expiration of tenures is always shaky and poses high risk of cancellation when the new administration comes in.
Any talk about any top politician not being carried along is not enough reason to cancel a process that was advertised, aptitude test and interview held as required by due process. In the end, all that could happen is that the recruitment may become protracted leading to little space for merit as the management strife to satisfy all parties. We have seen that in some federal recruitment such as DPR and co which took over a year to complete. So it will not surprise me if NNPC followed similar path.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
By my estimations and projections, APL will show on the 13th of August 2019. You can screenshot this.
I see.....

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
tyakson99:

On what ground if I may ask? Recruitment are not just cancelled like that unless due process are not followed and it mostly happen when a new administration step, in which case where politics is usually the main factor. That is why any recruitment done close to expiration of tenures is always shaky and poses high risk of cancellation when the new administration comes in.
Any talk about any top politician not being carried along is not enough reason to cancel a process that was advertised, aptitude test and interview held as required by due process. In the end, all that could happen is that the recruitment may become protracted leading to little space for merit as the management strife to satisfy all parties. We have seen that in some federal recruitment such as DPR and co which took over a year to complete. So it will not surprise me if NNPC followed similar path.
you get time bro....ignore the clout chaser....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Teaser4:
you get time bro....ignore the clout chaser....
Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
I dont know if the recruitment has been cancelled but from the little information I gathered was that the GMD wants to review the process before making any final conclusion in the recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
I advise you stick to your inclination and allow others be...
Urbanist2050:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Only 3 people in Niger State made the cut off. The rest of the slots are there vacant. FCC will have to force NNPC to lower the bar and recruit others.

Where are the Niger people? Don't say you haven't heard anything about your status.

APL will start dropping from 5th August to 9th August.

You can celebrate your Sallah happy or sober.

Believe this or not. The choice is yours.

Like this sauce!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Miky91:
I dont know if the recruitment has been cancelled but from the little information I gathered was that the GMD wants to review the process before making any final conclusion in the recruitment.
Is GMD not part of process before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
...lol.And you are now forcing us to incline with you...No way. grin
And for the clean records this recruitment has not been cancelled and it wouldn't be.... cool

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Who cares about what gravitates u. After all u are at liberty to believe what u wish to and dispute what u so which. When APL drop, u will rejoice with us that are in the game.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:

You can clear your doubts by sending a mail to this address
recruitment_feedback@nnpcgroup.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

and you think they will tell you anything more than it is still in process
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
It has not been cancelled & won't be cancelled!

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mayormusa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gbam!!!
Clifwoods:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is my first time posting here and that's because I'm having a good feeling about this week. Happy new week all.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
tyakson99:

On what ground if I may ask? Recruitment are not just cancelled like that unless due process are not followed and it mostly happen when a new administration step in, and politics is usually the main causal factor. That is why any recruitment done close to expiration of tenures is always shaky and poses high risk of cancellation when the new administration comes in.
lol it's so funny you're talking about due process when you know the kind of country we are in. Bro everything is possible forget due process but I'm certain the recruitment is still very on and at same time I won't be shocked if cancellation comes up.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria is a place where "anything" seems possible

https://www.independent.ng/massive-fraud-rocks-ndlea-over-recruitment/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
nihelimitretep:
Nigeria is a place where "anything" seems possible

https://www.independent.ng/massive-fraud-rocks-ndlea-over-recruitment/

5000. one person. only Jah knows how much the slots were sold. we wonder why our government agencies are inept and clueless filled with people who were chosen improperly

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Some people keep talking with authority, yet they keep making wrong predictions. Guess it's the last minute changes abi grin

Someone here has given 2 burnt predictions, yet the person keeps talking with authority.

The thing is nobody (source) knows anything concrete and everyone is just permutating, using idea to guess a date or time frame for the release of the APL. Same goes for the cancellation / non-cancellation ish

ALL sources so far regarding APL, have been proven wrong even the "latest September source" we got from you know who.

That being said, anything can happen to the recruitment (good or bad). Let's stop talking as if we are Mele's PA.

As they say prepare for the worst but hope for the best. NNPC should not be your last hope, there is always something better ahead.

My 2 shillings.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ranja1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Can someone pls, come out and help me know the truth about the whole og this recruitment process that refuses to end for a complete year? Why the delay and why wouldn't they finish it once and for all and as well allow a commoner to continue with something different? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
smartkester:
lol it's so funny you're talking about due process when you know the kind of country we are in. Bro everything is possible forget due process but I'm certain the recruitment is still very on and at same time I won't be shocked if cancellation comes up.
Yea.. And if you read my post very carefully, you will see it accounted for possible scenario cancellation can occur and in majority of the cases we have seen it is usually when there is a change of government such as in 2015.

But for a recruitment that is not under the threat of change of administration, why would anybody stress themselves about cancelling it when they can simply do it the way they like to appease all party. Also look at the cost aspect.

Even the immigration and DSS that were cancelled in 2015, was later revisited but there was a lot of substitution of names. I knew a guy who got the immigration job just before GEJ left office, he resigned from his banking job and boom PMB came in and cancelled it. Later in 2016 or 2017, we had they were recalled but omo, my guy no follow o, cause then he got the job through the SSG when PDP was in power.

So in essence, what am saying is that cancellation would not favour even the top politicians, the highest they would say is the process has been suspended and boom after some times you see a list from no where carrying names of people who may not even have participated in the process in the first instance.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Urbanist2050:

Brother it's you that said that one o, recruitment has not been canceled.. Better Incline back.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
They don't respond to mails sir. Since the interview started, they haven't responded to mails.

Slammmmmmmm:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeSepiero(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
tyakson99:

Yea.. And if you read my post very carefully, you will see it accounted for possible scenario cancellation can occur and in majority of the cases we have seen it is usually when there is a change of government such as in 2015.

But for a recruitment that is not under the threat of change of administration, why would anybody stress themselves about cancelling it when they can simply do it the way they like to appease all party. Also look at the cost aspect.

Even the immigration and DSS that were cancelled in 2015, was later revisited but there was a lot of substitution of names. I knew a guy who got the immigration job just before GEJ left office, he resigned from his banking job and boom PMB came in and cancelled it. Later in 2016 or 2017, we had they were recalled but omo, my guy no follow o, cause then he got the job through the SSG when PDP was in power.

So in essence, what am saying is that
cancellation would not favour even the top politicians, the highest they would say is the process has been suspended and boom after some times you see a list from no where carrying names of people who may not even have participated in the process in the first instance.

Damn
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
NigelCundy:
They don't respond to mails sir. Since the interview started, they haven't responded to mails.

That is not correct, they do respond to mails during the interview phase, cause I tried it twice & they replied within 24 hours, May be you meant after the interview was concluded
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
For those that where working..Please any idea if NNPC would request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of registration? CC Jarus, Xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
iammiracle1:
For those that where working..Please any idea if NNPC would request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of registration? CC Jarus, Xfire

I don't think any potential employer asks a new hire for resignation letter from previous employer (at least not for big corporates). If they need any info related to your previous employer after you have accepted the new job, they write them directly and expect feedback

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clifwoods:
But what they did to us is wrong
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mlayidi:

But what they did to us is wrong
Sorry Sir. Give them last warning, please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.