Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827138 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
ShadowM:
I thought APL was transport fare. Biko what does APL mean?

Appointment Letter

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
I just got paid again. A third payment. Quite ridiculous. I hope it's not compensationsmiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
ORACULUM:
3rd time payment from NNPC ...I want APL ooo

wow...now, that's interesting

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tocdee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Third alert received.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Haa angry
ORACULUM:
3rd time payment from NNPC ...I want APL ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
yeah... 10th July GT here and just got a second alert. A relatively substantial one as I travelled from PHC. Same fellow as the first time, King Anyam. Definitely, he's got more money than he's got the need for. He should alert me, again and again, please and I would not complain nor return any.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Onunu:
I just got paid again. A third payment. Quite ridiculous. I hope it's not compensationsmiley
Third? Now this is funny.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Onunu:

compensation or resumption allowance?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please at this junction I don't mind a second alert, i need money like kilode any 2nd or 3rd alertee that is feeling benevolent biko roger ya boy, when APL comes we wash am together . grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Donas11:

Which date bro?

1st

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
I guess they really want to get done with the payments and thereafter, release the APLs. Hopefully, they pay folks who have not received TF for the first time this time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
DarkShades:

@bolded: I heard it has been approved. Hopefully that excuse is now out of the way.

seriously!

when?

Do you by any chance know the details of the new package/allowance?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
perhaps the review of the total package or allowance has affected the tfare payment too, or how could some people be collecting twice/thrice??

I pity those that are yet to be paid at all. They should shower the love all around abeg. Enugbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakaute(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don’t know what is illogical about what I said but that’s what I heard from my source.

NigelCundy:
Not sure of the authenticity but it is totally illogical.
Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakaute(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
That’s a good thing then. I hope they finish up the process soon.

DarkShades:

@bolded: I heard it has been approved. Hopefully that excuse is now out of the way.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jeff9498(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Same here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
See the crowd on this page. Those that are getting paid are the shortlisted candidates.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol u are hilarious..

Slammmmmmmm:
See the crowd on this page. Those that are getting paid are the shortlisted candidates.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
The reason for the delay is illogical. It may be true but it is illogical because the presidency shouldn't be reviewing salary packages of agencies. There are several MDAs set up for such duties. So, it may be true but it is highly illogical.

lakaute:
I don’t know what is illogical about what I said but that’s what I heard from my source.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
hahaha...50 guests all of a sudden. Like someone once said here, "keep paying them till APL is ready". Expect another round guys.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Onunu:
Story story.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Legendaryheroe:

seriously!

when?

Do you by any chance know the details of the new package/allowance?

Last week. I dont know the details though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
How do I return this money, cos I am sure it was a mistake.
giftometre:
I just received a second alert
July 10th
GT
As a patriotic citizen, I wish to refund it and collect APL ☺☺...
What should I do local men/women?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
DarkShades:

Last week. I dont know the details though

Thanks for the insight!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
iammiracle1:

Okay sir, I just wanted to know how they normally find out about your previous work place. Any idea the general practice sir?

No reasonable employer asks for your letter of resignation from your previous employer.

What is done is to ask for reference on you from your previous employer (HR or the person you used as your reference in the company eg your former boss) at the point of confirmation. This can be like 6 months into the job. And this applies only to EH. Some companies stretch it further to do a secret background check on you (whether you have lied on your previous work experience) but I doubt NNPC does that for work experience (but I know they do for certificates).

For GT, your previous employment does not matter so nobody will ask for resignation letter. Even previous employment reference may not matter because it is an entry level job. At GT level, you are in same bucket with someone that has NNPC as first job, so it does not make sense to bother about your previous experience.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okay83: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa oh... I have not received even 1 payment and yet some persons have gotten 3.
Please is there any means that we can use to lay our complaints? we need TP fare as much as we need the APL as well

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prettycomy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
dharniehl:
How do I return this money, cos I am sure it was a mistake.
Pls can u send it to my account
I need money badly
I beg u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay83:
Na wa oh... I have not received even 1 payment and yet some persons have gotten 3.
Please is there any means that we can use to lay our complaints? we need TP fare as much as we need the APL as well

Who do you want to complain to? Are they owing you? NNPC is not under any obligation to pay anybody any transport fare. Your main target should be APL not ordinary transport fare.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
On the contrary, some companies do ask for your resignation letter which is stamped by your previous HR. I think it is to guard against employing people who are merely on leave. Mine requested for it during documentation. Although,I feel it's not necessary to request for it
Jarus:

No reasonable employer asks for your letter of resignation from your previous employer.

What is done is to ask for reference on you from your previous employer (HR or the person you used as your reference in the company eg your former boss) at the point of confirmation. This can be like 6 months into the job. And this applies only to EH. Some companies stretch it further to do a secret background check on you (whether you have lied on your previous work experience) but I doubt NNPC does that for work experience (but I know they do for certificates).

For GT, your previous employment does not matter so nobody will ask for resignation letter. Even previous employment reference may not matter because it is an entry level job. At GT level, you are in same bucket with someone that has NNPC as first job, so it does not make sense to bother about your previous experience.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow... NNPC should pay me again o... I need money Biko and they should release my apl ASAP!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
ShadowM:
I thought APL was transport fare. Biko what does APL mean?
Are you sure you really want this job? You are supposed to have known what APL means.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donb06: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ayam just paid me another 20k oop.... This is our transport fare to come to Abuja for documentation in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.