Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835361 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Onunu:
I just got paid again. A third payment. Quite ridiculous. I hope it's not compensationsmiley
Abeg, stop it. I don’t think they’ve paid anybody three times.

*Edited* They just paid me now again for the third time!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
donb06:
Ayam just paid me another 20k oop.... This is our transport fare to come to Abuja for documentation in Jesus name
date?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
donb06:
Ayam just paid me another 20k oop.... This is our transport fare to come to Abuja for documentation in Jesus name
Enjoy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think everyone should signify their interview date when they get paid the second time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joecrack(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:
I think everyone should signify their interview date when they get paid the second time.
10th July. GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donb06: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Me sef Na 10th July oop second alertee. grin grin

New theory: nnpc have started disbursement of transport fare to come for documentation.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donb06: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:
date?
10th july
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
So its 10th people so far.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
I just sent an email to nnpc through the feedback address the provided.
I informed them that they might be making a mistake in paying people who have been paid already instead of paying those who haven't been paid at all.
They just replied back and said they would check it out and confirm if there's any error or something.
This might be the tfare meant for our brothers and sisters who are yet to be paid.

Long live Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I just sent an email to nnpc through the feedback address the provided.
I informed them that they might be making a mistake in paying people who have been paid already instead of paying those who haven't been paid at all.
They just replied back and said they would check it out and confirm if there's any error or something.
This might be the tfare meant for our brothers and sisters who are yet to be paid.

Long live Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!
lmaooooooooooo who are these ones
Are you kidding me.. you snitched?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please someone should call me and give me hope na
NNPC just paid some people the 3rd time and am yet to even see one.

please o.

i wrote my Test in Jos, but i base in Lagos, so i came from Lagos to abuja for the interview,
Na Lagos i write down for that Paper, abi na wetin dey confuse they....

Walahi, I need my Tfare like mad...

This kind thing dey pain me.....

whose in this same boat with me,

please gather lets cry together, cry alone is so bitter biko, please.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:
lmaooooooooooo who are these ones
Are you kidding me.. you snitched?
Snitched ke
shebi you don receive ya own abi
Those of us wey never see 1 kobo nko

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nelly2015:

please o.

i wrote my Test in Jos, but i base in Lagos, so i came from Lagos to abuja for the interview,

please gather lets cry together, cry alone is so bitter biko, please.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
No be only you
TF or no tf
Just pray make apl locate you thats all

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019

please o.

Na Lagos i write down for that Paper, abi na wetin dey confuse them....

please gather lets cry together, crying alone is so bitter biko, please.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
furrr:

Snitched ke
shebi you don receive ya own abi
Those of us wey never see 1 kobo nko
its no one's entitlement, so i dont see the fuss

Your focus should be APL and not one 20k that you'd spend in a day.

NNPC could have said they wont pay anyone you know?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm mostly guys from the south west are getting multiple payment does this have a correlation with what others said about the majority of names on the list coming from the west
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
It’s for real o. I just received a 3rd payment. This is not fair for those who haven’t received any money at all. Anyone who has not received alert, drop your account number so I can transfer this to you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
cocococo:
It’s for real o. I just received a 3rd payment. This is not fair for those who haven’t received any money at all. Anyone who has not received alert, drop your account number so I can transfer this to you.
This one don high
Oya transfer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nelly2015:

please o.

Bro I sent a mail to nnpc regarding this second and third payments to some applicants where as some applicants are yet to receive a kobo and they replied me. They said that they are looking into it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
cocococo:

Lol, the same way some people will also discover "its for real o" grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Bro I sent a mail to nnpc regarding this second and third payments to some applicants where as some applicants are yet to receive a kobo and they replied me. They said that they are looking into it
All the reporting una do for primary school never do una abi?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

They have good sight grin they'll surely see something.Let me check from here too

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibklaye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
The TF for Abuja people was just 3k. cry Anyways na the APL we need not a token,Sometimes when I think of Nigeria's future no trace of light. Most bright minds are already leaving this country.
APL OR NOT WE GO DEY ALRIGHT LASS LASS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
22General:
You mean the 'recruitments has been cancelled FC'?

Haha haha haha, na your mouth e from o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okay83: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Loveprick:

Who do you want to complain to? Are they owing you? NNPC is not under any obligation to pay anybody any transport fare. Your main target should be APL not ordinary transport fare.

We must not respond to every statement whenever we do not have a sensible response.... If you don't know, no body requested for payment of transport stipend but NNPC herself told EVERY candidate that they will be paid transport stipend. Their statement invariably made them to owe any candidate that has not been paid expect you do not know the importance of honouring your words. Well, I hear you say, this is Naija but also know NNPC is a corporate entity.
Finally, nobody has told you that "ordinary" transport fare has taken priority over APL....

I expect to see matured comments here considering the tight educational criteria used but unfortunately I see otherwise sometimes except not everybody who comments here that was actually invited.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:

Check my immediate post before this and you will see where i stand on this issue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine the number of people that has received double payments in the past and I'm not aware, na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think hope is rising again, some said since the interview have been concluded we have not gotten any response from the emails sent for enquiries, now they have started responding. This is a sign.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
martinsfm:

Martinsfm make i yab u small, u are beginning to sound like a motivational speaker grin his colleagues are being paid, massively for that matter,on the basis that nnpc is not discriminatory, i think he is entitled, maybe not officialy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay83:

We must not respond to every statement whenever we do not have a sensible response.... If you don't know, no body requested for payment of transport stipend but NNPC herself told EVERY candidate that they will be paid transport stipend. Their statement invariably made them to owe any candidate that has not been paid expect you do not know the importance of honouring your words. Well, I hear you say, this is Naija but also know NNPC is a corporate entity.
Finally, nobody has told you that "ordinary" transport fare has taken priority over APL....

I expect to see matured comments here considering the tight educational criteria used but unfortunately I see otherwise sometimes except not everybody who comments here that was actually invited.

Ye!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Balaking:
Hmmm mostly guys from the south west are getting multiple payment does this have a correlation with what others said about the majority of names on the list coming from the west

South-west theory loading 65%...........

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Swargu:
Badoo,

Na so na, abeg if they are making mistake they should make mistake and reach my side too.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.