Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835594 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bodylicious:
Congratulations to those who have been called. Am yet to receive any call but I know I will get a call when the time is right...

See you at the tower...

Stop stressing yourself. Nobody has been called

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
stevie55:
I went to ask questions in the DHL head office close to my office in Wuse 2, Abuja.
The people in-charge told me that there's no APL for dispatch at the moment.
If it will come via DHL then take this from me that these careless whispers here are much ado about nothing.
lol youre an OG , you showed proof.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello house...who else has gotten invitation interview from idaf data science?...Any gist on that,thanks in advance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gbyms:

Lol. I was the one that said that. I also said the first person to comment on page 1000 will get Apl

Hope u received the 2nd one bro. Currently preparing my account for the third one.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
kachii77:
baba tuale o....any new info from your source??

Nothing oo i chatted my source yesterday and he didnt reply i will wait untill the end of d week if nothing happens then i will call him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Etr3y:

Promise to snap n send it soon... It's so happy n overwhelm

Oh, it's a it.

Good.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jarrow:

Hope u received the 2nd one bro. Currently preparing my account for the third one.

Please how did they use to prepare account so it can receive money, shud i eat everything inside the account?...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jarrow:

Haha. You are balling

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Whether we believe or not, APL might have been released.

I remember this on-going shell recruitment, when some of us are yet to get feedback about whether we have qualified for next stage or not we realised that some people have actually done final interview.

The funny thing is that some people till date do not believe that ODVI has been sent to some people.

NNPC might have actually started sending APL, but people will still think it is rumour till after 2021 just as some people are still asking if NNPC has conducted interview.

I wish myself and every other expectants best of luck in life. cool cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Drniyi4u(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Etr3y:

Seem APL had started dropping a posted he has got his posted to Niger state
You sure say no be NYSC he mean?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
lahizak:

And u cant ask him to snap and send it 4 u to see. Weldone

Did you believe him?

Want to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Etr3y:

I am so happy for him...I don't even care if my typing is correct...who typing help?

Biko sharrap jareh... So happy for him kee you there

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good luck to you. You knew your fate since that time you couldn't make the interview list.
NOTGOINGDOWN:

I remember this on-going shell recruitment, when some of us are yet to get feedback about whether we have qualified for next stage or not we realised that some people have actually done final interview.

The funny thing is that some people till date do not believe that ODVI has been sent to some people.

NNPC might have actually started sending APL, but people will still think it is rumour till after 2021 just as some people are still asking if NNPC has conducted interview.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gbyms:

Apt! One thing is certain. It’s this week or next. As suggested by Someone here, these rumors are what will fly around when it’s about to come .
Well, good luck to everyone.

I just want to say this is the most uncertain thing to say

This rumor still dey learn

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
BasDost:
I swear to God I dreamt about the APL this weekend. I don't know whether it's because I have put it so much in my mind or it is a revelation; because all this while I'd not had any dream to do with this recruitment. It was very detailed. I can recall flipping through stocks of APLs kept on a table, trying to see if I can identify the one with my name. Photos were even attached to the APLs. I can recall going through a number of names...most of whom I have forgotten after I woke up. It's either I skipped my name or it wasn't there, because I got frustrated after going through all the APLs without seeing my name. I was about going through the APLs again when I woke up. But the ones that stuck to my memory are (xx)Femi and Bello Muhammad. The Femi has a preceding name which is Oluwa I think. Not sure.

Sorry to digress, I had no intention of sharing this when but this rumours flying of APL getting discharged prompted me to. May we be amongst the successful hopefuls.

You didn't see my name?

You didn't dream then
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
But why on earth will someone who is expecting APL deactivate his account, is there a better platform for information as this?

Kam jukéné...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Rahl444:
. 100% it was him.

DHL are calling batch by batch or so.

Calm down.. But no one has called me shaa.

However they may have started calling.

No news here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
hayesconcept:
Good luck to you. You have knew your fate since that time you couldn't make the interview list.

Yes, he have knew it

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Macgyver1:

Yae I just picked up my APL cheesy
You say?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
StephenEA:
But why on earth will someone who is expecting APL deactivate his account, is there a better platform for information as this?

Kam jukéné...
because theg confirmed his name already.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
hayesconcept:
Good luck to you. You have knew your fate since that time you couldn't make the interview list.

I don't seem to get your message. Did i say i didn't make it to the interview stage?

I'm only saying there could be an element of truth in the story of APL being released.

It is human nature to believe things they want to hear so i don't see anything wrong with you being angry at my comment.

Best of luck to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
klassd:
I just spoke with a GM at the TOWERS. APL has not been released, it's all set but has not been delivered until go ahead is given.

Chisos shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:

No news here. Null and void

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibklaye(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
07068455937Ta:
Hello house...who else has gotten invitation interview from idaf data science?...Any gist on that,thanks in advance.
Waiting for that too, am done with the online test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Yes, he have knew it

Hahahahah. No conscience in this thread again.. Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
martinsfm:
because theg confirmed his name already.

Fingers crossed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Reccoxxy: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
No APL yet! The information I got this evening was that there was serious pressure on the new GMD from the South South indigenes and politicians on the list and that the list had been forwarded to the presidency which is in line with what @ Cavalier told us earlier on this platform. I just hope and pray that the cabal in the presidency will not topple the whole process. Let us all be hopeful and prayerful so that all our effort will not be in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
1. He has other profiles here....
2. U don't need an account to view the thread
3. He's just trolling
StephenEA:

Kam jukéné...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by paapender: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm. NNPC and this tension they're causing.. Its well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I met someone 20minute ago, he swear to me that; he knew someone who collected APL. I just look at him and I said OK I hear u cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mlayidi:
I met someone 20minute ago, he swear to me that; he knew someone who collected APL. I just look at him and I said OK I hear u cry cry

APL could be any APL na.
It depends on:
Which APL you discussed with him,
The APL he confirmed to you,
And the APL he "thought" or "assumed" you were interested in

and since you "met" someone, we can also hope to meet someone too very soon..........now on the street hoping to meet someone

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.