Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830272 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok what was the purpose of posting this DHL picture now?

Ginalex:
Was about asking this question...

And to think that both of you understands the dynamics of this thread. Issokay tongue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Winchman: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Done
Jarus:

Thanks. But pls remove the last 2 words.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
GeniusOla:

And to think that both of you understands the dynamics of this thread. Issokay tongue

You are smart
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2019
All these people saying orientation is in November, how is that even possible?
When are people expected to resign from their jobs?
By the way, this APL has been delayed for too long oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I like the way you withdrew what you wanted to say. Some things are not worth a response.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Today is my birthday by the way. Bless me and wish me well

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2019
GeniusOla:

....lol .Any claim or assertion has to come with a picture as an evidence to ascertain it's truthfulness..
Honestly some of the so called adult here are not feeling.. You guys wanna kill Steve guy for helping to reduce the tension...

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2019
CSmooth:
All these people saying orientation is in November, how is that even possible?
When are people expected to resign from their jobs?
By the way, this APL has been delayed for too long oh

December.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Rahl444:
....lol .Any claim or assertion has to come with a picture as an evidence to ascertain it's truthfulness..
Honestly some of the so called adult here are not feeling.. You guys wanna kill Steve guy for helping to reduce the tension...

It is well.
People will criticize everything just to feel smart... That dude showed showed a pictorial evidence that he truly went to DHL office but here they are asking him why he did so... I really weak for people.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Rafiq2:

Mehn....i thought when you use a courier service they are supposed to practice confidentiality, a mean who da bloody hell are you( pls don't take offense) to request information about package that might not be meant for you before it leaves to its destination , and DHL with their incompetence telling you what you wanna know. isn't that putting people's packages at risk.

I hope NNPC don't use DHL services

Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
cocococo:

Ok what was the purpose of posting this DHL picture now?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rosebelly: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
I always wonder why people will keep linking this GT recruitment to the presidency as if they have no work else to do. This is so petty issue for the presidency to be directly involved in. I think the highest this isue can go beyond the GMD is the board headed by the minister. However, if anybody in the presidency is interested in any candidate, he will sure use his position to secure a slot for the candidate.

panalyst:
APL's have not been released. Also, the list isn't with the Presidency. List is with HR, compiled and good to go just awaiting further instructions.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Enrypech:
Today is my birthday by the way. Bless me and wish me well
Happy birthday to u...I wish u APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
rosebelly:
I always wonder why people will keep linking this GT recruitment to the presidency as if they have no work else to do. This is so petty issue for the presidency to be directly involved in. I think the highest this isue can go beyond the GMD is the board headed by the minister. However, if anybody in the presidency is interested in any candidate, he will sure use his position to secure a slot for the candidate.

Thanks rosebelly, how about the president being the minister of petroleum, does it in anyway matter?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeKuhl: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Please WhatsApp group for Baker Hughes Early Career Program: Field Engineer (Nigeria) – 2020 Opportunities

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rosebelly: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Check NNPC group website to know the composition of the board and who the chairman is. Thank you

GeniusOla:

Thanks rosebelly, how about the president being the minister of petroleum, does it in anyway matter?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Macgyver1:

December.
Bro this your name always reminds me of ManU's defender, Maguire.

Please on a serious note, this December, is it the one you saw in your dream or the one your source told you in real life? And if induction is in December, does it mean we'll get the APL this month, as we need one month to resign from our current employment?

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
rosebelly:
Check NNPC group website to know the composition of the board and who the chairman is. Thank you

Minister of state for petroleum resources, you didn't answer my question though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
FIRS 26 slots confidently!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JB01(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2019
rosebelly:

That's what you think
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Did I ask your opinion?

Abdulaaleem:

he didn't get a reply, he is just another clout chaser
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeSepiero(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2019
DeSepiero:
I'm concerned guys!

Following the federal character in national recruitment (NNPC in this case) across states, does LGAs really come to play?

I didn't mention my LGA in my CV neither did I provide a copy of my certificate of origin.
I just mentioned my State of Origin.

Thanks.

cc Jarus
LG certificate was necessary for the application

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Dbowline:

If the APL released was for Contract kini, and these people told you orientation is November.

Would you not think that both APLS' orientation cannot clump together? Would it be safe that the full time APL will be for next year? Since it has not been out yet......Wouldnt you think so?

Contract Staff dont normally do orientation o from my understanding. I guess because most contract staff are already in the system as support staff so no need for that. i could be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackhummer, have they bought the printer ink yet?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2019
...states and LGA ain't suppose to appear in your resume. I think we all provided state and LGA during the application stage. Recall?

DeSepiero:
I'm concerned guys!

Following the federal character in national recruitment (NNPC in this case) across states, does LGAs really come to play?

I didn't mention my LGA in my CV neither did I provide a copy of my certificate of origin.

Thanks.

cc Jarus

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2019
NoHatred:
Bro this your name always reminds me of ManU's defender, Maguire.

Please on a serious note, this December, is it the one you saw in your dream or the one your source told you in real life? And if induction is in December, does it mean we'll get the APL this month, as we need one month to resign from our current employment?

Thanks.

Lol it's the one I saw in my dream o! Yhu know dream sounds better, the moment one mentions source and it burns everyone will come for my head.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2019
DeSepiero:
I'm concerned guys!

Thanks.

cc Jarus

We came with our state of origin/ LG cert now.. Except if they didn't check that green file that had the copies of our documents.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Stories that we don't hear enough of.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
ozoebuka1:
People will criticize everything just to feel smart... That dude showed showed a pictorial evidence that he truly went to DHL office but here they are asking him why he did so... I really weak for people.
Lemme kuku go to the towers now and snap myself in front of the building so that you'll believe me when I say I spoke with the GMD concerning APL undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2019
GeniusOla:

We do undecided undecided... By the way, how's the training coming along on the 10th floor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.