Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844955 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Siteengr08:

Continue talking as if you don't know how Government organizations operate in Nigeria because you came here to only hear what is sweet to your ear. Shebi it's this same Nigeria that it takes forever to get ordinary budget ready? I believe you're confusing NNPC for the likes of Shell and Chevron. As for my source, it's now sef that I'll hold him Tighter. Because if his information were false, I wouldn't have known about the recruitment months before the call for application was opened. Anyways, just as I said, you're free to either associate with my source's information or not.

You call budget, ordinary? Wait first, which school did you graduate from?

Oh, I forgot you were same person who claimed your sauce said interview scores isn't ready yet.

With all due respect, sir, you and your sauce are not feeling fine.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
scobyy2007:
For the 1st time, I'm actually irritated by Mosgoon's comment. lack maturity can corrode one's brilliance.

What has he said again?? Lemme see grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
hayesconcept:
Fasting?

Lol...

As if our destiny is tied to NNPC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2019
yungmin:

What has he said again?? Lemme see grin

He said he wants to help you all. You are all handicapped according to DBowline's interpretation ... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Siteengr08: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:

You call budget, ordinary? Wait first, which school did you graduate from?

Oh, I forgot you were same person who claimed your sauce said interview scores isn't ready yet.

With all due respect, sir, you and your sauce are not feeling fine.

Okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Sempumping:
Cancelled

No it hasn't.......
You seem to have a lot of info up your sleeve. Please could you furnish us with the latest happenings?

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Sempumping:
Cancelled

No it hasn't.......
ItsTime4me:
You seem to have a lot of info up your sleeve. Please could you furnish us with the latest happenings?

Thanks
ItsTime that's true. @Pumpingson, though it's not been cancelled as you've said, should we still be assured of the 95:5% ratio? grin I believe you recall the ratio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Sotrue:
Recruitment is not yet officially cancelled by there is a sixty percent chance it would be as they are yet to reach a consensus. I weep for my country Nigeria, who did this to us? Let us keep praying that the plan of the evil ones would not come to pass in this recruitment. Our labour shall never be in vain and we shall reap the fruits of our labour. Fast and pray , the battle is fierce. The first fraud was DPR and the same fraud is about to happen here in a more technical manner. Let us put our faith together as a group and declare a 3 days fasting and prayer if you guys are interested. We fast Monday to Wednesday and I assure us , God would give us victory.

DPR with all of its of controversy and issue, they didn’t cancel it.

But this one that has gone smoothly thus far is what they are going to cancel.

I sometimes wonder how some of you guys became a graduate.

SMH

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2019
Sotrue:
Recruitment is not yet officially cancelled by there is a sixty percent chance it would be as they are yet to reach a consensus. I weep for my country Nigeria, who did this to us? Let us keep praying that the plan of the evil ones would not come to pass in this recruitment. Our labour shall never be in vain and we shall reap the fruits of our labour. Fast and pray , the battle is fierce. The first fraud was DPR and the same fraud is about to happen here in a more technical manner. Let us put our faith together as a group and declare a 3 days fasting and prayer if you guys are interested. We fast Monday to Wednesday and I assure us , God would give us victory.

Am not starving myself because of NNPC,

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Rafiq2:

lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Rafiq2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by L0rdRahl: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
When is offering time please?
Sotrue:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
L0rdRahl:
When is offering time please?

Haha... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
I cannot depict the reason they will give, if at all they eventually cancelled it, which l am 95% doubt it will occur. The process is very clean starting from advertisement, shortlisting (which involved SBU and CSU ) , Test and interview.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
T4kbaba:
I cannot depict the reason they will give, if at all they eventually cancelled it, which l am 95% doubt it will occur. The process is very clean starting from advertisement, shortlisting (which involved SBU and CSU ) , Test and interview.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
The fact that we have powerful vested interests in this recruitment makes it highly unlikely to be cancelled.
Now don't give me example of their last recruitment that was cancelled, we all know that happened as a result of change in government and ruling party.
My portal is still accessible, that is the only confirmation I need.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apalemighty(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hopeful, faithful and loyally waiting. Though in no rush.

souljar:

Local man is a baller! Pleased to meet you sir!! grin
Are you a hopeful EVERYONE as well, or just passing thru the thread?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Robocorp:
The fact that we have powerful vested interests in this recruitment makes it highly unlikely to be cancelled.
Now don't give me example of their last recruitment that was cancelled, we all know that happened as a result of change in government and ruling party.
My portal is still accessible, that is the only confirmation I need.

Hello, go and ask those applied for DPR 2016 recruitment their portal still accessible till today and the recruitment has been concluded a year ago.

I just they laugh in swahili...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
ademmy102:

Hello, go and ask those applied for DPR 2016 recruitment their portal still accessible till today and the recruitment has been concluded a year ago.

Jonzing man, na the type news you dey like.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
ademmy102:

keep laughing till you find what you are looking for. Meanwhile, find the real joy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
ademmy102:

I sincerely appreciate ur kind of person...
I hope to meet u @ Tower
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
ademmy102:

alaye how far are you that jobless ni...na ontop nnpc cancelation yu just dey masturbate Upandan....if dem cancel am wetin concern you...is it your cancel...abi Ogun fe pa e danu...what rubbish yu dey drop crap everywhere...shut the Bleep and gerrarhia...cancel or not we go all move on with our lives eventually cos na only few go get the apl sef...no be curse e fit no reach 50 ppl wey dem go call...abi which wan be oribu wey yu dey do here...

FYi: quote me you won't get a reply...and I don't do this for likes...I just feel like cursing someone this afternoon...since you decide to be unfortunate..just decide to add am for you...oloribu somebody

take am......

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
The way this guy always jump on any positive news to smear it with his negative energy is just baffling.
Brother weh mumu, are you sure you are not a victim of a generational curse.
ademmy102:

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
ademmy102:

1. DPR is not NNPC
2. NNPC has been noted to always lock portal on candidates that never made it to the next stage (it will be logical they lock people out if final decisions has been made or outright cancellation).

Meanwhile, are you also expecting APL or just a pained man that couldn't make it through DPR?

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by preciousoguns(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
There is an ongoing replacement in CNN and FIRS. They are both hot cake too, so don't put you egg in one basket Biko. If you know anyone there forward your CV fast...No time

Sorry which one is CNN
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mr Ademmy I was inquisitive so I checked and your last 20 posts were all negative except when you posted ‘it is well’. I can only imagine what you have been through. Try believing again. Who knows, you just might get the APL and you would decamp and start praising the system. Always, persistence is the difference between failure and success.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gbyms:
Mr Ademmy I was inquisitive so I checked and your last 20 posts were all negative except when you posted ‘it is well’. I can only imagine what you have been through. Try believing again. Who knows, you just might get the APL and you would decamp and start praising the system. Always, persistence is the difference between failure and success.

Did he tell you he applied?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
I wonder why u guys keep quoting him... Leave him and his negativity alone. We cant always save everyone. Dey ur dey make him dey him dey. Time will clear everyone's doubt.

Robocorp:
The way this guy always jump on any positive news to smear it with his negative energy is just baffling.
Brother weh mumu, are you sure you are not a victim of a generational curse.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
CBN
preciousoguns:

Sorry which one is CNN
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:

Did he tell you he applied?
How interesting. I’m sure you don’t need me explaining myself to you. You couldn’t see the picture so you chased shadows

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
bobowaja:

1. DPR is not NNPC
2. NNPC has been noted to always lock portal on candidates that never made it to the next stage (it will be logical they lock people out if final decisions has been made or outright cancellation).

Meanwhile, are you also expecting APL or just a pained man that couldn't make it through DPR?
Bobo ma nigga...where have you been bro...long time... I hail ooo boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gbyms:

How interesting. I’m sure you don’t need me explaining myself to you. You couldn’t see the picture so you chased shadows

Poet, which picture are you painting?

"Try believing again. Who knows, you just might get the APL and you would decamp and start praising the system."

Those are your words hence my question. He just might get APL without applying, ba? You are painting a castle that was built in the air. It's a nice painting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.