Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844388 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:

Poet, which picture are you painting?

"Try believing again. Who knows, you just might get the APL and you would decamp and start praising the system."

Those are your words hence my question. He just might get APL without applying, ba? You are painting a castle that was built in the air. It's a nice painting.
Sorry.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Their academic calendar must have been cancelled...

They were cancelled into graduation

larride:

DPR with all of its of controversy and issue, they didn’t cancel it.

But this one that has gone smoothly thus far is what they are going to cancel.

I sometimes wonder how some of you guys became a graduate.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gbyms:

Sorry.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beeam:
Their academic calendar must have been cancelled...

They were cancelled into graduation

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teaser4:
Bobo ma nigga...where have you been bro...long time... I hail ooo boss
Baba I dey o. After the whole chasteghuy love palava...... I just maintain low key since then and hardly check the thread.

Good evening bro. How ur side?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
jesusvictory:
#JOINMYTEAMTODAY!
borrow me $35 for start-up, when the hustle finally pays, I'd pay you back with 50% interest on the borrowed money.

Deal?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sotrue:
Recruitment is not yet officially cancelled by there is a sixty percent chance it would be as they are yet to reach a consensus. I weep for my country Nigeria, who did this to us? Let us keep praying that the plan of the evil ones would not come to pass in this recruitment. Our labour shall never be in vain and we shall reap the fruits of our labour. Fast and pray , the battle is fierce. The first fraud was DPR and the same fraud is about to happen here in a more technical manner. Let us put our faith together as a group and declare a 3 days fasting and prayer if you guys are interested. We fast Monday to Wednesday and I assure us , God would give us victory.

Sigh!
Fast and pray? Again?
Let's not disturb God. He has given us brain and the will to think and solve our problems.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
I have just been appointed as a Senior Legislative Aide on GL 14 at the National Assembly with a nice salary and several opportunities while still waiting for APL. I have accepted the appointment but I'm confused about what to do should APL come. Should I remain in national assembly and network upwards or move to NNPC. I am very optimistic and full of faith that we will be successful in the quest for APL.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
even if cancelled, we can still apply when announced or look 4 alternative vacancy available, if we are alive

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Flosmythbert:
I have just been appointed as a Senior Legislative Aide on GL 14 at the National Assembly with a nice salary and several opportunities while still waiting for APL. I have accepted the appointment but I'm confused about what to do should APL come. Should I remain in national assembly and network upwards or move to NNPC. I am very optimistic and full of faith that we will be successful in the quest for APL.
If I were you, I would decline the appointment now even when APL has not come. What are you even doing in that National Assembly sef? Shey you want advice abi?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
uncle panelyst i greet o...where u able to confirm if anything came out of the earlier meeting as suggested...

panalyst:

No brother. there was a meeting today at the towers that apparently would have discussed this issue along with the improved pay package for employees. but thats just what i heard, won't know till this week if it held or anything came out of it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
cocococo:

If I were you, I would decline the appointment now even when APL has not come. What are you even doing in that National Assembly sef? Shey you want advice abi?

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beware grin

Flosmythbert:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Modubabunuye:
even if cancelled, we can still apply when announced or look 4 alternative vacancy available, if we are alive
and receive another tfare allowance, ba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
souljar:

ItsTime that's true. @Pumpingson, though it's not been cancelled as you've said, should we still be assured of the 95:5% ratio? grin I believe you recall the ratio.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
kachii77:
uncle panelyst i greet o...where u able to confirm if anything came out of the earlier meeting as suggested...

Punch news updated the conclusion of the minimum wage implementation meeting today

Excerpt.
He said both parties agreed on
23.2 percentage increase for workers at grade level 07;
20 per cent for those at grade level 08; 19 per cent for workers at grade level 09;
16 per cent for those on levels 10 to 14;
and 14 per cent for workers at grade levels 15 to 17

Don't know if this is in anyway related with the pay package stuff. However panalyst, this question is meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Flosmythbert:
I don't think legislative aide thing is career enhancing. In fact no Pension. Depends on how you play ya card in the corridor of power. If you can connect well then stay but if not move as soon as APL show
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
cocococo:

scobyy2007:

I don't think legislative aide thing is career enhancing. In fact no Pension. Depends on how you play ya card in the corridor of power. If you can connect well then stay but if not move as soon as APL show

Compare these answers...
smiley Nigerians....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Flosmythbert:

Can you lick ass really well
can you make ur boss feel like d most brilliant & greatest man alive.
Can you keep dirty secrets

If ur answer is yes to the above, then my brother we are looking at a future senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria in a few years time

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
"source" people
What's your take?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Modubabunuye:

If ever this recruitment is canceled(I sincerely hope it won't be), by the time a new nnpc recruitment exercise will commence, It is my prayer that we will all be bigger than whatever nnpc has to offer us and we won't bother applying.

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba I dey o. After the whole chasteghuy love palava...... I just maintain low key since then and hardly check the thread.

Good evening bro. How ur side?
na so bro...me sef chop ban...and I be dey read and reply once in a while sha...glad to hear you're good bro... Safe boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
jesusvictory:
#JOINMYTEAMTODAY!

Like seriously?
You earn this much monthly and you couldn't pay a professional to design your flier.

Please, don't take advantage of people here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teaser4:
na so bro...me sef chop ban...and I be dey read and reply once in a while sha...glad to hear you're good bro... Safe boss
I hail you my brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Modubabunuye:
finally court ordered NNPC

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/court-halts-nnpc-ongoing-job-recruitment/?fbclid=IwAR1WzyPjqsgtZUvOZ21s9vXExVL5YSIaxODZvyKg85aVfX_kpG8JMYR8bus

Crap NNPC will appeal this shitty judgement. How can a lawyer sue NNPC saying 28 years is descrimnatory for Graduate Trainees.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olaNL: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has ordered the suspension of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) ongoing job recruitment pending the determination of a suit filed by one Mr Pelumi Olajengbesi.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Olajengbesi, a public interest lawyer, had commenced the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights of all potential applicants to set aside the recruitment by the NNPC on the ground that it was discriminatory.

The recruitment had disqualified Nigerians above the age of 28 from applying for the vacant positions.

Olajengbesi had faulted the age criterion placed on the ongoing recruitment of the NNPC noting that it violated section 3(e)(iv) of the Fundamental Rights (Enforcement Procedure), 2009 which protected the public interest of Nigerians.

He had written to the then Group Managing Director of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru, on March 26, threatening to drag the organisation to court for placing discriminatory age requirement on qualified Nigerians who would have applied for the jobs advertised by the corporation.

The NNPC had invited applications from candidates for a number of positions including trainees who must not be more than 28 years as of Dec. 31, 2018, and had graduated from a university or polytechnic not earlier than 2014.

At the hearing on Oct. 18, 2019, the applicant prayed the court to ensure that justice was served on the unemployed Nigerians who needed to know their stand in the matter.

“The matter has long been before the court and the rest of the matter is at a stake and under Order 8 Rule 4 of the Article II of the African Charter of Human and People’s Right (Ratification and Enforcement) Act.

“I pray that the matter is heard together with the preliminary objection filed by the respondents in the interest of justice,” the applicant said.

When the matter was called up, the applicant’s counsel informed the court that the respondent filed his counter on Oct. 15, 2019.

In reply, the respondent informed the court that he was sick and had surgery.

The presiding judge, Justice Muhammed Tsoho (Acting Chief Justice of The Federal High Court) informed the respondent’s counsel that his counter was not properly before the court and had not been regularised.

The court in considering the urgent nature of the matter granted an adjournment for the respondents to regularise their counter.

Tsoho however, ordered that parties must maintain status quo pending the hearing of the substantive suit.

He adjourned the matter until Oct. 29, 2019, for hearing.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/court-halts-nnpc-ongoing-job-recruitment/amp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.