Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844849 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
RealisticJ:

Have seen ur mail, but could not download it...Abeg help ur bro resend...PLEASE.

I have resent bro. Hope its downloadable now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mirrorlenz: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
RealisticJ:
Happy Sunday Local men and women, Pls does anyone know what to expect from PWC assessment for (Aptitude and Technical)...it wasnt stated in the mail it would be Gmat, Dragnet or Shl.

The Assessment is for Monday oo(Audit Associate) for their energy business unit. As NNPC dey do yanga so, make this one just pure for me abeg.

Cc:
Jarus
Mosgoon
Gabriel
Teaser4
BMedia
Chukkkz
All local men on the thread

Signed,
Member, Aolmaw

For the aptitude aspect of the PWC audit associate test study GMAT ( shape rotation, sequence etc)

For the Technical aspect, read your ICAN pack on Auditing, you will be asked theoretical questions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chukkkz:

Its either all our news agencies do not understand the meaning of status quo or the courts are not clear and need to properly define what they mean when they say status quo should be maintained to avoid ambiguity and misdirection of the ruling and the populace. Maintaining status quo literally means a continuation of state of things till further hearing. It somewhat wants to connote a stoppage which can be miscontrued.

From the link above the IGP is claiming that he was not served any court order and the reason for the release of the list. The police did not even respond to the case at all and proceeded to release the list unlike NNPC that responded after 7 months and wants to toe the path of law or else they should have just released it without responding.

Our minister of petroleum has an unquenchable desire to disobey court orders and persons in his government can try to adopt that methodology.

Whatever the case, there was no reported case of gross irregularity that should mar the NNPC recruitment publicly unlike other agencies that carried out secret recruitments. The issue of age should be trivial as NNPC has successfully adopted similar age criteria in past recruitments.

The court can only rule for change of age for future recruitments and the ruling cannot affect the current one as it was not marred by stated irregularities coupled with investments put into it.

By God's grace, in less than 66 hours, the outcome of the court case would have been determined successfully and we can then look forward to our apls. I doubt that they would want to release the list just like that or else they would not have responded to the court case in the first place but anything can happen sha since law and order can be thrown out of the window in this government. #WatchandPray

Even the court rules in favour of NNPC, nnpc wont still release the list..if it was ready ehn, they wouldnt have been bothered with the court wahala in the first place. Dem jst dey find excuse

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
javan1502:

Even the court rules in favour of NNPC, nnpc wont still release the list..if it was ready ehn, they wouldnt have been bothered with the court wahala in the first place. Dem jst dey find excuse

Previous popular sources (cavalier and panalyst) have stated that the list is ready and all that is left is go-ahead to release it prior to the court case issue. If they decide to still delay it after the court rules in their favour, then it would be irrational and insensitive cos its over 3 and half months now and it ought to be ready. But i am hopeful though.

We can only keep up with our current engagements while we watch and pray and let God have his way. Anything is possible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chukkkz:

Previous popular sources (cavalier and panalyst) have stated that the list is ready and all that is left is go-ahead to release it prior to the court case issue. If they decide to still delay it after the court rules in their favour, then it would be irrational and insensitive cos its over 3 and half months now and it ought to be ready. But i am hopeful though.

We can only keep up with our current engagements while we watch and pray and let God have his way. Anything is possible.

true sha
Thanks for the insight
Lets see what november holds
besides my birthday is oct 29 which is same day the court would give its order. I do hope for an encouraging bday gift

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
javan1502:

true sha
Thanks for the insight
Lets see what november holds
besides my birthday is oct 29 which is same day the court would give its order. I do hope for an encouraging bday gift

Wow. Co-incidence. I do hope so with you oo. It should work out by His grace. Happy Birthday in advance in laughter and joy. U welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chukkkz:

I have resent bro. Hope its downloadable now

I have it now...thanks for your effort

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mirrorlenz:

For the aptitude aspect of the PWC audit associate test study GMAT ( shape rotation, sequence etc)

For the Technical aspect, read your ICAN pack on Auditing, you will be asked theoretical questions

Thanks brotherly, I appreciate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
RealisticJ:

Anytime bro. U welcome

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eggovic:

I'm telling you. Her skills won't be stretched to the limits at ExxonMobil.
yh, i was referring to Nigeria though. For example, for shell, their TechCenters are amazing but they are abroad, netherlands, US, etc. That's where top class innovation happens. So in this case, if it were shell, whatever core robotics/software skills one has would be maximized there - the techcenters, if in R& D
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chukkkz:

Wow. Co-incidence. I do hope so with you oo. It should work out by His grace. Happy Birthday in advance in laughter and joy. U welcome

thanks chukkzy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Topccy007z:
We need some volunteers at the hearing of the court case on the 29th.
. No b lie
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by subcbouy: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who is on the Lord's side? I could hear cancel it. lol uwa na pawpaw.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Approximately how many people do you guys think they will take from each state. Just curious
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fredkio:
Approximately how many people do you guys think they will take from each state. Just curious
are you from the south west?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fredkio:

GMD's promise to the national assembly was "atleast 30 per state". This was one of the main reasons for the delay as some states didnt have up to that number that impressed at the interview. How to fulfill that promise became/is now the problem. This gave rise to the cancellation rumours.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
DarkShades:

GMD's promise to the national assembly was "atleast 30 per state". This was one of the main reasons for the delay as some states didnt have up to that number that impressed at the interview. How to fulfill that promise became/is now the problem. This gave rise to the cancellation rumours.
The main reason for the delay is bcoz of this new management. They have their own plans different from the old management.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mlayidi:

The main reason for the delay is bcoz of this new management. They have their own plans different from the old management.

In as much as I'm not disputing this, i have some simple questions, isnt a project supposed to have a scope (of course this could be reviewed as it commences), isnt it supposed to have a plan? A duration, a budget, Isn't it supposed to have expected deliverables? I'm just thinking why a change of GMD should change the course of already unanimously established parameters but then....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
GeniusOla:

In as much as I'm not disputing this, i have some simple questions, isnt a project supposed to have a scope (of course this could be reviewed as the it commences), isnt it supposed to have a plan? A duration, a budget, Isn't it supposed to have expected deliverables? I'm just thinking why a change of GMD should change the course of already unanimously established parameters but then....
What do you know grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Robocorp:

What do you know grin grin

#lol, just like john snow boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VisionE20: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
page 2000 loading
Can I decree a thing?

Appointment Letter loading

I will get my Appointment Letter!
What about you?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
The new management doesn't have what is needed to cater for the new employees yet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
VisionE20:
page 2000 loading

Can I decree a thing?

Appointment Letter loading

I will get my Appointment Letter!

What about you?

Still a very long way to get to page 2000. I don't see the thread getting to page 2000.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=olaidefat post=83514562]

Still a very long way to get to page 2000. I don't see the thread getting to page 2000.[/quote

It may of if APL drops nextyear.which may likely be the case
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=javan1502 post=83515035][/quote]
The thread would have been deserted by then.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
RealisticJ:

Pls wen did you apply for this job
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 4:55am On Oct 28, 2019
@QwertyboY. This ur modified moniker is having a placebo effect on u. I don't know what this thread is turning into, must u write when u have nothing to tell us. Please go to that primary school beside ur house to teach kids that ur A - Z not here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Boypeace1:

Pls wen did you apply for this job

2nd week of this month
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Balaking:
are you from the south west?
South South

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2019
DarkShades:

Thanks. So in other words some states may have more than 30?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.