Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834480 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
detola27:

Accounteer should be a quick fix. It's available on playstore.
thanks slot bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
In less than 24 hours, status quo will be off our recruitment process. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:
Lol cant wait man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:
I pray so, Though some folks that didn't make it to the interview will desire Otherwise...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:

Amen bro. Will sacrifice sometime talking to the Most High that sits in the Highest court to control things in the High court tomorrow.

#WatchandPrayGuys

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Balaking:
Sorry
My dad makes a lot of transactions daily and keeps his records in a little blue book at the end of the day before he goes to sleep. The problem is sometimes he forgets some transactions and that results into massive loss please I need suggestions for very simple mobile app to install in his phone so that he can easily record transactions on his phone immediately they occur .
Thanks
Why can't he just enter the transactions into the book as they occur during the day instead of putting it off for later?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
allthingsgood:
Sadly the people who will receive the APL are not on NL
They are in their fathers house chilling and sipping wine grin wink
They might even reject it after it has been issued, just to go abroad and chill some more shocked embarassed

cheesy grin So true!!! This life!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
allthingsgood:
Sadly the people who will receive the APL are not on NL
They are in their fathers house chilling and sipping wine grin wink
They might even reject it after it has been issued, just to go abroad and chill some more shocked embarassed
For this you said, I will buy wine and sip. I am already in my father's house grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gmajor:

Why can't he just enter the transactions into the book as they occur during the day instead of putting it off for later?
he doesn't move around with the book for security reasons , he leaves it at home so he can only update it when he comes back at night thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
There are many contract staff that have been used by nnpc for years, they have been ignored. Those guys are crying out now and nnpc cannot ignore them. They have been tricked for years into believing they'd be confirmed, but nothing has happened. These guys are not willing to let it happen again, they are insisting that they must be settled before any recruitment and I think they are right. Employing them will be cheaper for the corporation as it will cut down training cost but the system doesn't care, using and dumping has always been our way. Those guys have gone on strike sometime this year and it affected production, I am not sure the management of nnpc is ready for a show down with them.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Balaking:
he doesn't move around with the book for security reasons , he lives it at home so he can only update it when he comes back at night thanks

He could try to leave it at home next time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VisionE20: 2:12am On Oct 29, 2019
The long awaited October 29th, 2019 is here already.

Status quo theory might end today! Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2019
VisionE20:

Status quo theory might end today!
Fingers crossed.
The case will most probably be ADJOURNED!
this is Naija!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2019
nihelimitretep:

He could try to leave it at home next time

Unlike God, me i am keeping records of your sins, continue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 5:50am On Oct 29, 2019
VisionE20:

Status quo theory might end today!
Fingers crossed.

Status quo remains till a ruling is given not the day the application is heard and dat day is not today because after the application is heard today, the case would be adjourned for a later date for ruling.
It is then the status quo no longer stands

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 5:53am On Oct 29, 2019
RealisticJ:
Happy Sunday Local men and women, Pls does anyone know what to expect from PWC assessment for (Aptitude and Technical)...it wasnt stated in the mail it would be Gmat, Dragnet or Shl.

The Assessment is for Monday oo(Audit Associate) for their energy business unit. As NNPC dey do yanga so, make this one just pure for me abeg.

Cc:
Jarus
Mosgoon
Gabriel
Teaser4
BMedia
Chukkkz
All local men on the thread

Signed,
Member, Aolmaw

SHL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2019
The funniest thing be say of all the infos on this thread (I'm appreciative of those who makes insider info available to us here, if not ehn! Don't let me mention names lipsrsealed ), none of it has been officially from NNPC, which deprives us of that 100% clarity on the spate of things and what to expect, nnpc just negodu dey look us, make una dey assume infos from us, we are watching. #lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2019
RealisticJ:
Happy Sunday Local men and women, Pls does anyone know what to expect from PWC assessment for (Aptitude and Technical)...it wasnt stated in the mail it would be Gmat, Dragnet or Shl.

The Assessment is for Monday oo(Audit Associate) for their energy business unit. As NNPC dey do yanga so, make this one just pure for me abeg.

Cc:
Jarus
Mosgoon
Gabriel
Teaser4
BMedia
Chukkkz
All local men on the thread

Signed,
Member, Aolmaw

I've got some useful materials for you, send me a PM if it's not too late
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbadekunle(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2019
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2019
We need volunteers please at the scene of the court with media press, maybe the can fetch words from mouth of nnpc staff present there, I think that will give us glimpse of what is next..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
There are many contract staff that have been used by nnpc for years, they have been ignored. Those guys are crying out now and nnpc cannot ignore them. They have been tricked for years into believing they'd be confirmed, but nothing has happened. These guys are not willing to let it happen again, they are insisting that they must be settled before any recruitment and I think they are right. Employing them will be cheaper for the corporation as it will cut down training cost but the system doesn't care, using and dumping has always been our way. Those guys have gone on strike sometime this year and it affected production, I am not sure the management of nnpc is ready for a show down with them.

Oga just say you are one of them. I am also sure a lot of them got to the interview stage. So what is the fuss about really?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hayfeez(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2019
At the Court, waiting for the arrival of the petitioner, judges and our esteemed APL hopefuls

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Williamsxploitz: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Biko I need $15 PayPal abeg... 08136560110, name is WILLIAMS.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2019
It's the much anticipated 29th day of October. Final verdict won't be reached today, as the case will only be heard and adjourned to a later date for judgement. Say in another two or 3 weeks, the judge will pass the final judgment.

On the part of NNPC, don't expect APL for the next two to three weeks. The highest we can expect after the court case might have been settled is notification to successful applicants after which resumption proper will be next year.

Note: These are mere assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Williamsxploitz:
boss...na fuel we dey sell here....check the other thread...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2019
highzickjosh:
It's the much anticipated 29th day of October. Final verdict won't be reached today, as the case will only be heard and adjourned to a later date for judgement. Say in another two or 3 weeks, the judge will pass the final judgment.

On the part of NNPC, don't expect APL for the next two to three weeks. The highest we can expect after the court case might have been settled is notification to successful applicants after which resumption proper will be next year.

Note: These are mere assumptions
no be court case dey delay apl....if dem wan release am...nothing fit stop them....even the president no dey obey court orders..the NNPC gmd na ajala travel...he dey waka with baba everywhere...I think dem dey saudi now..next stop na UK....na wen baba settle down

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Williamsxploitz:
DM my whatsapp below
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Local men's lawyer for today's case.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2019
T4kbaba:
Local men's lawyer for today's case.

It is finished

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.