Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826972 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
No APL released, i was with GMD This morning in his home received visitors, I just asked his PA over the rumour now, he said disregard, this is fake, he said notifications will made available through various channel becoz the recruitment reached FINAL stage
Lol...orisirisi.....
Wonders keep rolling on dis trend.

U just hit man of the year bro

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emeka you are an asshole! Seems you don't have enough drama in your life.

You decided you want to incur the wrath of Nigerians. I hope when you are gotten, your pastor does not blame your innocent parents.

Even the logo gave him away. Except NNPC decided that only half their logo is worth the appointment letter

Emeka deserves the controversial hate speech law.

Retard!

Artexexes:
Too happy to respond to the naysayers, when others drop their testimonies, the story will soon change to ppl with long legs, names substituted.

At least I chopped T-fare twice and I still got APL.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
He was forced to use his connect here grin

holujay:

Lol...orisirisi.....
Wonders keep rolling on dis trend.

U just hit man of the year bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow... Same observation.

Sogbonna:
Upon checking the previous email I got from NNPC, everything here looks legit except for the NNPC logo which is a little bit eclipsed in the yellow bar beneath the logo.
Also, this gmail looks like one that was opened on a desktop/laptop. Does this mean the guy was already on his gmail with his laptop/desktop when this mail dropped? I was expecting it to be a screenshot from a mobile device.

There's nothing like release of APL on the internet neither on Twitter, at least some other person should have gotten it.

Just thinking aloud
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
project19:
My surprise is the speed with which the dude called mosgoon countered this APL guy.... Am I missing something? Thought Mobil and shell and exoil and chevron and the big com have concluded stuff as to new intakes?....Mr objective
Anyways..... whatever the APL guy's motive is...we are fine and will be fine..
Which is exoil again tori' olorun? grin grin grin grin
Pls don't kill person for here na

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
MOD sir.
Criminal actions should not go unpunished. We don't help people by looking the other way sir. He caused unnecessary panicking for people. Someone messaged me about his action before I came here to see.

davide470:
This energy you are using to discredit your fellow nairalander (be it real or not), why not use it for something productive?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Emeka you are an asshole! Seems you don't have enough drama in your life.

You decided you want to incur the wrath of Nigerians. I hope when you are gotten, your pastor does not blame your innocent parents.

Even the logo gave him away. Except NNPC decided that only half their logo is worth the appointment letter

Emeka deserves the controversial hate speech law.

Retard!

Maybe davide470 can see now even the date doesn't follow Google format

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
I just spoke with GMD now, he said "the recruitment process in valid for now, but he is currently experiencing heavy external influence, however no specific date for APL is announced "
he also said disregard all rumours that are circulating

keep hope alive, continue praying for the best. Thank you all
Is PA you spoke with again not GMD.Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
MOD sir.
Criminal actions should not go unpunished. We don't help people by looking the other way sir. He caused unnecessary panicking for people. Someone messaged me about his action before I came here to see.

The bolded though. I am baffled.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave00733(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
What if the guy is about to be scammed? That could just be the first act of the "scammer" cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am worried with the way some people here cannot comment without insults. Like i am concerned about why you will come to a faceless forum like Nairaland and start insulting people you have not met and/or will never meet!!

If you think the APL or whatever you call it is fake, why not ignore it and move on to other things? Hold on to what you believe and let that work for you.

Any more insults/unnecessary mentions will be dealt with accordingly and we will all go for a short break!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shioor grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anyway, nobody has issues if the screenshot is legit.

I personally do not exchange insults except a person has gone too far. My conduct here proves to an extent this claim.

Unfortunately, people falsify information just for the attention. It's painful how social media likes causes such desperation.

It's a criminal offense to misinform and falsify information. So I am not extreme in my use of criminal action.
This is the Nigeria criminal law.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
T4kbaba:

Is PA you spoke with again not GMD.Continue!
bro!
I no want quote that guy ni,

imagine! he said he was in the GMD's house, yet from the nature and background of that picture, one can cogently argue that the GMD was a visitor in that scenery.
As a northerner, I can tell by the way he sat at the edge of that mat.

just look at the picture carefully and reason it.
if it's the GMD's home, he could have sat at the centre of the mat or at least sit like the old man in the centre

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Investigate the investigator grin angry grin

qwertyboss:

bro!
I no want quote that guy ni,

imagine! he said he was in the GMD's house, yet from the nature and background of that picture tells you that the GMD was a visitor in that scenery.
As a northerner, I can tell by the way he sat at the edge of that mat.

just look at the picture carefully and reason it.
if it's the GMD's home, he could have sat at the centre of the mat or at least portrayed as more relaxed sitting pasture like the old man in the centre

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Anyway, nobody has issues if the screenshot is legit.

I personally do not exchange insults except a person has gone too far. My conduct here proves to an extent this claim.

Unfortunately, people falsify information just for the attention. It's painful how social media likes causes such desperation.

It's a criminal offense to misinform and falsify information. So I am not extreme in my use of criminal action.
This is the Nigeria criminal law.
Baba don provoke... Don't mind the mod... He thinks this issue is a small sturv angry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Teddibia:

When I come online to see people make comments like this.... I'm lost in awe... Wonder and amazement!

Can someone give me d definition of the word #Productive right now.. I mean with examples...

Kposhi kposhi! undecided keep the banters rolling.. Pending till we hear from Mallam KK

According to NNPC hopefuls, Productive means any news or information about NNPC recruitment

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
olypharm:
Somone I spoke to who works with nnpc said d recruitment has been cancelled, how true is this??

It's true. The cancellation of the recruitment has been cancelled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations to the fellow who have received his appointment letter. May our own come tomorrow.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
olusholag1:

Have you by any chance been telling this person to help you chuk ur name insyd APL list?
If yes, just know the cancelled he said is not recruitment cancellation, he's actually telling you to cancel any thought of him helping you to include your name cos he's helpless on this APL matter!
Lol... Some people are not just nice. This guy is a typical example.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don learn plenty things, and I don laf tire for here o....which one be the CANCELLATION has been CANCELLED again grin

Chai!! NNPC!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
yinka303:

According to NNPC hopefuls, Productive means any news or information about NNPC recruitment

And I wept! Of all the definitions never had...this one was never had the most!!! grin

Pathetic really
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
olusholag1:

Have you by any chance been telling this person to help you chuk ur name insyd APL list?
If yes, just know the cancelled he said is not recruitment cancellation, he's actually telling you to cancel any thought of him helping you to include your name cos he's helpless on this APL matter!

This guy is about to burst my stomach.

I actually laughed with tears in my eyes.

That said, There is no way APL will be distributed without everyone knowing. At least 5-10 persons will share the same news within minutes.....

Mails are sent in bulk....so, the intervals between testimonies will be short.

also, NNPC send notifications for APL on Wednesdays......all things being equal....most of the times, they use UPS or other mailing outlets. .
The mailing guys will call you to inform you about your letter if they cannot locate your address.

That's their M.O.....Things can change though....but if you are successful, they will find every means necessary to reach you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
davide470:
I am worried with the way some people here cannot comment without insults. Like i am concerned about why you will come to a faceless forum like Nairaland and start insulting people you have not met and/or will never meet!!

If you think the APL or whatever you call it is fake, why not ignore it and move on to other things? Hold on to what you believe and let that work for you.

Any more insults/unnecessary mentions will be dealt with accordingly and we will all go for a short break!

Are u by chance a MOD? lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Teddibia:

And I wept! Of all the definitions never had...this one was never had the most!!! grin

Pathetic really
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
project19:
My surprise is the speed with which the dude called mosgoon countered this APL guy.... Am I missing something? Thought Mobil and shell and exoil and chevron and the big com have concluded stuff as to new intakes?....Mr objective
Anyways..... whatever the APL guy's motive is...we are fine and will be fine..
lol.. .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
davide470:
I would want to believe the authenticity of this screenshot because i cross-check the NNPC emails with the ones some people outlined in previous update and it is the same. So congrats to you (if it is real)and i hope others can come and share their testimonies (this i highly doubt though). If it isn't real, then you owe yourself and future monikers a life long ban on this section.

Anyways, please delete your screenshot for confidentiality purposes.
....This how issues like this should be handled.

Good one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.