Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826805 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
No APL released, i was with GMD This morning in his home received visitors, I just asked his PA over the rumour now, he said disregard, this is fake, he said notifications will made available through various channel becoz the recruitment reached FINAL stage

28 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
bereanway:
"In the whole Nigeria, is it only him? no rumours, no noise!!!". Something of over a thousand people? no noise?
hes not bright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
No APL released, i was with GMD This morning in his home received visitors, I just asked his PA over the rumour now, he said disregard, this is fake, he said notifications will made available through various channel becoz the recruitment reached FINAL stage
lmaoo

You even drop picture..which corresponds with you being with him today. Thanks man.

You know his PA, APL sure for you jare. Come help your boy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
I just spoke with GMD now, he said "the recruitment process in valid for now, but he is currently experiencing heavy external influence, however no specific date for APL is announced "
he also said disregard all rumours that are circulating

keep hope alive, continue praying for the best. Thank you all
lol we need to pay attention to this bros

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
Mad o cheesy
na all these ones we dey follow drag the position Sha... LMAO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:
...If your assertion is true.
Then na Million G connect you dey operate o..

You are good bro. wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enireqx20:

Oh! Now I get you... There's no way I'll get this and the first thing I'll do is a screenshot. I won't touch my phone for another hour grin grin

Well this isn't totally true for everyone, I remember when I got my first visa acknowledgement mail the ist thing I did was screenshot (as jjc it was instinct) so I later don't hear stories that touch so for some the ist thing to do during the heartbeat adrenaline phase would be to screenshot grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

The journey of a thousand years ends one day..... Imela Chineke

January resumption, acceptance of offer Nover 30 deadline.

I return all the praise to you Baba God. Guys pls check ur emails

Dinwenu, a na m ekele gị!
I would want to believe the authenticity of this screenshot because i cross-check the NNPC emails with the ones some people outlined in previous update and it is the same. So congrats to you (if it is real)and i hope others can come and share their testimonies (this i highly doubt though). If it isn't real, then you owe yourself and future monikers a life long ban on this section.

Anyways, please delete your screenshot for confidentiality purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyijeunso: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Macgyver1:

It is not "jara". Every standard organization does it. Apart from February, every other month exceeds 28 days, so when you sum those extra days together, you get 28, which implies that in a year you work for 13 months instead of 12 months, that's why you get the extra pay.
Well analyzed. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
balher:

Baba abeg I am sure if you have access to the GMD's house and PA you should be able to give us more than this news now, everyone here knows the screenshot is fake, ejo yarn us totori news
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Autobot45:

Mad o cheesy
na all these ones we dey follow drag the position Sha... LMAO
see i weak. Ive only seen GMD in pictures

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

The journey of a thousand years ends one day..... Imela Chineke

January resumption, acceptance of offer Nover 30 deadline.

I return all the praise to you Baba God. Guys pls check ur emails

Dinwenu, a na m ekele gị!

This sounds real.
More confirmation please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why do you respect him?
GeniusOla:

Evening sir, how was your day? So you believed APL was really out and now we've been casted. Can u see why u shouldn't really advice us sir? What you fell for and believed was false. It didn't take people anything on here to detect that. Do you still think they really need your advice?
One piece of advice for you sir, if you've been on the street long enough, you will know that "you don't rise by putting down others" and "let this your consistent joy not be in the mischief of others" . I respect and value you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
iammiracle1:

Well this isn't totally true for everyone, I remember when I got my first visa acknowledgement mail the ist thing I did was screenshot (as jjc it was instinct) so I later don't hear stories that touch so for some the ist thing to do during the heartbeat adrenaline phase would be to screenshot grin
I tell you. Before they reverse it, lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zakir007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
martinsfm:
Scenes when the dude doesnt get the real APL.
that will be epic grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
martinsfm:
Scenes when the dude doesnt get the real APL.
S/he'll be like...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
My surprise is the speed with which the dude called mosgoon countered this APL guy.... Am I missing something? Thought Mobil and shell and exoil and chevron and the big com have concluded stuff as to new intakes?....Mr objective
Anyways..... whatever the APL guy's motive is...we are fine and will be fine..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyijeunso: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
bereanway:
When APL drops Originally, it will be exposed to you....It could even come out both in the dailies and email, and maybe your NNPC account.

Please debunk person's print out that is not printed bodly.
Most times posted using the home address indicated during the application, get notified through SMS and e-mail and atimes called by post mail agent to come for your letter.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
project19:
My surprise is the speed with which the dude called mosgoon countered this APL guy.... I'm I missing something? Thought Mobil and shell and exoil and chevron and the big com have concluded stuff as to new intakes?....Mr objective
Anyways..... whatever the APL guy's motive is...we are fine and will be fine..

cheesy cheesy grin you want to put mosgoon on hot seat abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tufreshbaba: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
[s]Too happy to respond to the naysayers, when others drop their testimonies, the story will soon change to ppl with long legs, names substituted.
[/s]
[s]At least I chopped T-fare twice and I still got APL.[/s]

devil
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Someone sat down to photoshop APL, and you guys are not worried? .

Even if its teaching job help this guy with.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm just curious ni egbo....as I observed that guys with big balls have left this space for good... Chasteguy,Jiang, gbriels, and co....
tejiri4:

cheesy cheesy grin you want to put mosgoon on hot seat abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
martinsfm:
Someone sat down to photoshop APL, and you guys are not worried? .

Even if its teaching job help this guy with.
This energy you are using to discredit your fellow nairalander (be it real or not), why not use it for something productive?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Upon checking the previous email I got from NNPC, everything here looks legit except for the NNPC logo which is a little bit eclipsed in the yellow bar beneath the logo.
Also, this gmail looks like one that was opened on a desktop/laptop. Does this mean the guy was already on his gmail with his laptop/desktop when this mail dropped? I was expecting it to be a screenshot from a mobile device.

There's nothing like release of APL on the internet neither on Twitter, at least some other person should have gotten it.

Just thinking aloud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
martinsfm:
i knew this moniker was familiar. Imagine MOD was backing that photoshopped APL
Not backing it. Go back and re-read my comment. Please don't quote me.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.