Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833461 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mitocyan:

So why don't you stay off this nairaland thread till February 14, 2020?
He simply spoke the truth. Total truth.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012:
The Storm before the calm.
Trying to decipher this biblical parable

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
���

muhamm3d:
Many people are now insane in this place cos of APL. He posted an information he saw, rather than appreciating him you decided to be cursing. If this isn't madness I don't know what is anymore. I will also tell you free of charges that NNPC dare not make any move concerning this recruitment until the suit is resolved in the court of law. Their lawyers know the implication of that. Infact I will tell you that it's in your interest not to get this APL now cos if you get it against the court orders even if it takes the court 5 years all the people employed will still be layed off and a new recruitment will have to be done. Another thing you should also consider is that as bad as it may sound, the lawyer has a very strong case. 75% sure he may win the case as limitation of age runs contrary to the provisions of our constitution. You people must think that court of law is just for decoration. Reserve your curses well, don't use all yet you will be needing many more of it as sadly APL may not resolved soon. Cursing innocent people here doesn't change a thing. You are just sinking deeper into insanity. Free yourself, get busy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by get2udex: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
I don't know how this storm started, but, one word I have for everyone here is to go and calm their nerves...

What has happened has probably already happened.

If you gonna feel horrible start practicing it now, if you're gonna feel great, start practicing it right now.

I'll advise we all count our blessings and be grateful for our Journies through life so far.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijaloaded5:
I decree and I declare that many of u who collected double and tripple TP alerts will fall prey of the wrath of the Almighty God and therefore shall not see the light of APL

undecided
Chai!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijaloaded5:
I decree and I declare that many of u who collected double and tripple TP alerts will fall prey of the wrath of the Almighty God and therefore shall not see the light of APL
na you dey advice God?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
This place is boiling with active users
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijaloaded5:

shocked

For real?.. well, our God doesn't work like man does.

I didn't collect more than once though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daviscoal(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Napolitano is that you?

I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
No let alert pain you grin. I don't even need it.
We that didn't collect at all are not complaining shocked.
Your declaration is void.

naijaloaded5:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012:
the storm before the storm for people who will not get APL...sad...

May this not be my portion...amen!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012:
bros , give us update. And isnt it "the calm before the storm"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012 abeg call your source this evening again make we hear update

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beeam:
Once you hear the first "Praise God, NNPC here I come"

We'll start seeing questions like:

- What is ur surname, maybe they are sharing in alphabetical order
- What state are u from, maybe they are doing it by state
- What LGA are u from, maybe they're doing it by LGA
- What course did you study, maybe they are doing it by course of study
- What role did u apply for, maybe they are doing it by role
- Where was ur test centre, maybe they're doing it by test centre location
- Where was ur interview, maybe they're doing it by interview centre location
- What date was ur interview, maybe they're doing it by interview date
- How many times were u credited
- Who credited you
- What day were u credited
- WHat kind of phone do you use, maybe they are sending to iPhone users first
- Which Uni did u graduate from?
- EH or GT?

Add ur own abeg!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HeisenbergWW: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijaloaded5:

Ode
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Bro do you know that if I give speech here and you drop a full stop, you will have more likes. You are the real mvp

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hayfeez(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Day 1 of 3

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Some monikers wey no write CBT sef don dey drop comments....wannnking all over the thread.....awon clout chasers..... if u no apply and you dey here dey wannk negativity, to what end.....I see no reason not 2 place curse on una till this window close...my survival in life no depend on NNPC......I'm just doing the Lord's work...cursing ppl like una and yue assslickers issa vibe....maybe that go dey bring some of una lost sanity....in this era of buhari wey everybody dey try to survive...una go borrow data from MTn, some of una dey borrow charger sef and powerbanks...con dey post rubbish here...

some dey form motivational speakers...and dos ones with audio jobs...we no say una no get a job u wan go charge una phones ni or the dude wey dey on WiFi for una don go out.....good riddance...its almost over sha....get a job ...feed ya lazy asss..and get a life...some una sef na online beggars...aye yin ti baje...

PS: my words na "petepete" ...if e reach yu .. vex and go hang yourself...I'm not responsible for una misery...

ApL or Not...NNPC or Not.... water don dey inside tank before rain drop....me just need more water ni...if e no rain here...I stick to my other water sources....

retards......

PS: mention me...you no go see reply...I don't give a flying fvck...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oh boy! This guy don turn God for this place o. Anything him post dey magnet likes anyhow...

Napolitano2012:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Less than 40% truth. He spoke like a bittered person who has an issue to grind with NNPC because he couldn't apply.

BrightJovanni:

He simply spoke the truth. Total truth.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
Some monikers wey no write CBT sef don dey drop comments....wannnking all over the thread.....awon clout chasers..... if u no apply and you dey here dey wannk negativity, to what end.....I see no reason not 2 place curse on una till this window close...my survival in life no depend on NNPC......I'm just doing the Lord's work...cursing ppl like una and yue assslickers issa vibe....maybe that go dey bring some of una lost sanity....in this era of buhari wey everybody dey try to survive...una go borrow data from MTn, some of una dey borrow charger sef and powerbanks...con dey post rubbish here...

some dey form motivational speakers...and dos ones with audio jobs...we no say una no get a job u wan go charge una phones ni or the dude wey dey on WiFi for una don go out.....good riddance...its almost over sha....get a job ...feed ya lazy asss..and get a life...some una sef na online beggars...aye yin ti baje...

PS: my words na "petepete" ...if e reach yu .. vex and go hang yourself...I'm not responsible for una misery...

ApL or Not...NNPC or Not.... water don dey inside tank before rain drop....me just need more water ni...if e no rain here...I stick to my other water sources....

retards......

grin cooool coooli temper
The storm before the calm tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
johnchima007:
Oh boy! This guy don turn God for this place o. Anything him post dey magnet likes anyhow...

Yea and I'm so sure niqqar is enjoying every bit of it... I don't blame him tho... Human beings love fame...Me too,i like fame jare cheesy

But the kind thunder wey nairalanders go send go im way after Wednesday and no apl ehn... Chaiiii... I will be standby in church that very day to offer "condolence prayers" grin

Nevertheless I pray it works out according to his prophecy/ Source.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:

retards......

I'm sure you don't have anything you are doing right now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beeam:
Once you hear the first "Praise God, NNPC here I come"

We'll start seeing questions like:

- What is ur surname, maybe they are sharing in alphabetical order
- What state are u from, maybe they are doing it by state
- What LGA are u from, maybe they're doing it by LGA
- What course did you study, maybe they are doing it by course of study
- What role did u apply for, maybe they are doing it by role
- Where was ur test centre, maybe they're doing it by test centre location
- Where was ur interview, maybe they're doing it by interview centre location
- What date was ur interview, maybe they're doing it by interview date
- How many times were u credited
- Who credited you
- What day were u credited
- WHat kind of phone do you use, maybe they are sending to iPhone users first
- Which Uni did u graduate from?
- EH or GT?

Add ur own abeg!

grin grin grin grin they must find one excuse to keep hope alive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
poeticjustice:
For your information.
Thanks dear

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hayfeez:
Day 1 of 3
Be a bit generous; more people put it as "before month end". So that's 1 of 5.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is the NNPC guys!! Not the NPC or the NPF

This is probably the biggest indigenous/civil service job anyone can get.

So what did you expect? Are you surprised at recent happenings?

I'm not surprised at the prolonged delay and won't be surprised if it's delayed even more.

Since the days of the announcement of the birth of Jesus people did all they could to stop it and that's why he admonished us to take every good thing by force (spiritually and physically).

Did you think the forces which hold and seeks to hold Nigeria back were going to fold their arms and watch the cash cow of the Nation go to well deserved hands? The court case and other brouhaha are schemes designed by these evil forces to stop a good thing from happening.

What we should be hoping for is for good and honest people in the corporation like the current MD to continue to fight for us. Yes, it will take a man with guts to do the right thing in the midst of these pressures from different quarters.

This is a good and delicious "carcass", expect the Vultures to hover.

So, who will be the rat to bell the cat and "die on the cross* for the deserved candidates to be given their APL?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Today is gone ,tomorrow is another day.
We keep hope alive...for the bad belly people, hahahaha una go run soon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rahl444:
Today is gone ,tomorrow is another day.
We keep hope alive...for the bad belly people, hahahaha una go run soon. grin grin
e fit drop overnight....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Which browser did you use to load your application- firefox or chrome? Lol cheesy

BrightJovanni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Napolitano2012

Bro you need to break the silence, that is if you have any other info.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beeam:
Pls is it ur desperation?

Where did this one come from?
Beam?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.