Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847467 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
helpedboy:

Your bolded reminds me STRONGLY of how, most times, many of us do with God, trying desperately to extricate something...anything [a word, sign, instruction, dream, vision, 'facial expression', etc] out of Him as a premise upon which to commence the execution of personal ambitions that might be so unrelated to His will and plan for us. At those moments, that part of us that always defers to Him for His approval, and usually waits until it comes on any/all matter(s), is somewhat at crossroads with the other part that just wants to moooooooove! So, on one hand, we "religiously" beseech Him to allow us do something (in order to fulfill all righteousness), while on the other hand, we go ahead to do it with that disposition that never actually needed His go-ahead in the first place. The bolded brought this scripture to mind:

Jeremiah 23:21-22 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

You might not know it, bro, but you blessed me with your response this morning. Thanks!

Deep calleth unto deep.

This is deep. The best I have read here.

You just explained a typical man-God relationship......a relationship between an impatient man and an extremely patient God.

What a merciful God we serve!!!!

Glory to God.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
As he dey hot! Back to back
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2019
grin

I am going to miss this thread sha... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2019
MI6:
Which browser did you use to load your application- firefox or chrome? Lol cheesy

Used Chromium Edge. Like the sound of that? cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2019
joobseekar:

Oga dreamer,how far Una? shouldn't you have dreamt of tomorrow (Wednesday)by last night? wink

Lol Bros I hale o! Dream no dey clear this days... One thing is certain, the recruitment is still in full gear! Me still dey set my sights on December.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Engrobiorah(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2019
So this is how you guys plan to work together to better NNPC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.