Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832473 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
olybaby50:

As if you know who Isaac Newton is
newton is correlated to apl.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Powersurge:

You need to watch your mouth!!!

Same with u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nawa for project eagle ooo

So the eagle has been flying in the sky all dis while and hasn't landed. Abii it's been gunned down by a hunter? How do we know d eagle is still alive now? And perhaps, if still flying, wen it's gonna land.

God pls, keep the eagle safe from enemies like ADAMU's Cows, ALLTHINGSGOOD too can kill aim to eat it (to him, all things are good to eat)
Man is tired looking up the sky for the eagle.

God, pls, let it land, and most importanter, make e land on my roof wen it lands.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
holujay:
Nawa for project eagle ooo

So the eagle has been flying in the sky all dis while and hasn't landed. Abii it's been gunned down by a hunter? How do we know d eagle is still alive now? And perhaps, if still flying, wen it's gonna land.

God pls, keep the eagle safe from enemies like ADAMU's Cows, ALLTHINGSGOOD too can kill aim to eat it (to him, all things are good to eat)
Man is tired looking up the sky for the eagle.

God, pls, let it land, and most importanter, make e land on my roof wen it lands.

I duff my hat boss, nice wordplay

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biolexxin:
You see, actually you are the one with a small mind, incapable of reasoning beyond your point of view. You concluded based on your lopsided assumption, I said I love him because he uses Android, you could have simply asked why.
You know what I owe you no explanation, but for the sake of others who may reason like you.
If someone who is super wealthy enough to afford a luxury brand desires to go for a regular brand forgoing a luxury brand, I think he is prudent, wise, and not your regular kind of guy.
And I hope you enjoyed your likes.mtcheew.

iPhone is not a luxury brand anymore. Every Tom, dick n Harry can get one now.

There are even Android phones that are more expensive than the latest iPhone. Your choice of phone doesn’t show how prudent or wise you are.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
larride:

iPhone is not a luxury brand anymore. Every Tom, dick n Harry can get one now.

There are even Android phones that are more expensive than the latest iPhone. Your choice of phone doesn’t show how prudent or wise you are.
I can't. tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
So because I use an iphone it means I am not prudent.

So someone shouldn’t use the good things of life even though they can afford it, so as to be seen as prudent.

Wow.

Biolexxin:
You see, actually you are the one with a small mind, incapable of reasoning beyond your point of view. You concluded based on your lopsided assumption, I said I love him because he uses Android, you could have simply asked why.
You know what I owe you no explanation, but for the sake of others who may reason like you.
If someone who is super wealthy enough to afford a luxury brand desires to go for a regular brand forgoing a luxury brand, I think he is prudent, wise, and not your regular kind of guy.
And I hope you enjoyed your likes.mtcheew.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol. The other Board members candidates will be affected if the list is audited.

olybaby50:

It is difficult to manipulate now cause the list is not just with one person. His mission is to have auditors screen out the names that where not supposed/qualified to be there but the process won't be funny. Other board want the names released like that but he is having a second thought. As soon as he gives the go ahead. It's just a click of botton and apl is out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
olybaby50:

It is difficult to manipulate now cause the list is not just with one person. His mission is to have auditors screen out the names that where not supposed/qualified to be there but the process won't be funny. Other board want the names released like that but he is having a second thought. As soon as he gives the go ahead. It's just a click of botton and apl is out

What is worth doing is worth doing well. If this would mean those who merit the APL gets it, then, no need to hurry.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

What is worth doing is worth doing well. If this would mean those who merit the APL gets it, then, no need to hurry.
For naija? El oh el.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
It shouldn't surprise no one if after 72hours from now....the goal post shifts to January.....
November ends Moro....wow

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Honestly I'm beginning to wish I never applied for this recruitment. My guys that didn't apply they are just living with a free mind. Even those that were cut off after the test. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mitocyan:
Honestly I'm beginning to wish I never applied for this recruitment. My guys that didn't apply they are just living with a free mind. Even those that were cut off after the test. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.
same here...I HV never been so addicted to any stuff in my life like this recruitment via nairaland update...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Etr3y:

same here...I HV never been so addicted to any stuff in my life like this recruitment via nairaland update...
grin grin 4-8million naira upfront na beans? grin tongue

It's worth the stress o,�

What sup with ur prophecy/source bro?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
But some of us look up to you for information going by info u have been supplying lately.

Your IT source not coming true or what ?

Pls update us with current status at the towers !

Etr3y:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Any further update on this pls

Etr3y:
Latest info: APL dropping next week...
Source: nnpc tower
Designation: IT guy in account n records
They r currently working on the list of successful candidate's documents
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello to you all..
Goodevening...

Please is there any difference between supervisor and superintendent in NNPC?
I hope they are both the same..

I was busy telling myself I applied for supervisor position until I looked closely at my form recently and discovered its superintendent position..
I hope both means the same please... shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
I hope someday you won't say you wish you never went to school ,i regreted going to school and i would have regreted more not coming.

Some waits are worth it. The GMD doesn't derive any pleasure keeping the list.
Mitocyan:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Alennaa:
Hello to you all..
Goodevening...

I was busy telling myself I applied for supervisor position until I looked closely at my form recently and discovered its superintendent position..
Both are the same grade level.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not same i suppose!. Supritendent is like 6year post NYSC experience - likely to be on SS4-SS2. Supervisor is about 9yrs minimum post NYSC exp. Likely to be SS3-SS1 depending on year of experience!

Alennaa:
Hello to you all..
Goodevening...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Greatken007:
I hope someday you won't say you wish you never went to school ,i regreted going to school and i would have regreted more not coming.

Some waits are worth it. The GMD doesn't derive any pleasure keeping the list.
Lool I've actually wished I never went to uni couple of times. Especially uni in Nigeria but that's story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enuk: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please help a brother, I need dragnet pastquestion
enukenuk566@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
MI6:
Not same i suppose!. Supritendent is like 6year post NYSC experience - likely to be on SS4-SS2. Supervisor is about 9yrs minimum post NYSC exp. Likely to be SS3-SS1 depending on year of experience!

They are the same. I still have the whole list of openings that were advertised. A superintendent role requires 9 years work experience too.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
MI6:
All join. Any option can work...so long it drops on hopefuls with very certain casualties!

normal life
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Victobriel: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
olaidefat:

They are the same. I still have the whole list of openings that were advertised. A superintendent role requires 9 years work experience too.

[color=#000099][/color]

Some information on NNPC cadre.

NNPC has 4 cadres as follows:

Junior staff JS 4 -1
Officer cadre SS6 -ss4
Supervisor Cadre: SS3 - SS1
Management Cadre: M6 - M1

Superintendent used to be a title for staff on SS1, and Supervisor for one on SS2 & SS3. However, Supervisor is now being used for staff on grade level SS3 - SS1.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok... thought they would have some sort of segregation.

olaidefat:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
MI6:

GTs like us without experience will be on JSS3 or JSS2 cry angry or Pry 6 sef

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol! All na time separating everybody. Still the same APL anxiety and blood flowing. E go better!

Slammmmmmmm:

Lmao
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Alennaa:
Hello to you all..
Goodevening...

Same thing.
Superintendent for technical role e.g Production, HSE Department e.t.c.
Supervisor for non technical role e.g HR, Admin, Finance e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Lmao
It is not polite to laugh your azz out in front of your elders. Now laugh your azz back in... grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Lmao
Lols. GT na SS6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.