Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847795 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2019
GeniusOla:

Whenever I see history books, I know its numéro Cinq. grin (was reading from the last comment upwards)

genuis.. grin This is us soon

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Sometimes, intelligent protests are necessary when things become ridiculous. How can a big organization like NNPC take such a long time for a two-stage recruitment process? NNPC did not assess the whole country. They have taken too long in this recruitment. From the reports we have all gathered, the list is ready. Let them release it so that we can plan ourselves.

All we want is a closure of the process. Let us know that we saw it to the end. This is why I am begging all of us to at least "force" NNPC to do something by storming their Twitter page and demanding answers. From observation, they are quite active on Twitter and make about 10 - 20 posts daily. If we comment and retweet about the recruitment on each of their posts, they will be forced to answer us.

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup

Let's unite guys and force them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
I'm here to register my name in that special page of 1300. If you know, you know. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Funny dude

joobseekar:
I'm here to register my name in that special page of 1300. If you know, you know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2019
number5:

True. I guess you're part of the EH candidate for the ongoing exercise
Aye Sir. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2019
MI6:
States like Lagos, Ogun, Osun , Imo go be war!

You forgot to add Delta to that list. However, overall, it would be easier for GTs than EHs. Las las na God everything dey e hand.

I just wish they wrap up this thing already.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Twitter storm... Its easier said than done.

Some people can't even do normal on a "faceless forum" like this, and you want to give them the task to bombard NNPC twitter page..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairanema:
Sometimes, intelligent protests are necessary when things become ridiculous. How can a big organization like NNPC take such a long time for a two-stage recruitment process? NNPC did not assess the whole country. They have taken too long in this recruitment. From the reports we have all gathered, the list is ready. Let them release it so that we can plan ourselves.

All we want is a closure of the process. Let us know that we saw it to the end. This is why I am begging all of us to at least "force" NNPC to do something by storming their Twitter page and demanding answers. From observation, they are quite active on Twitter and make about 10 - 20 posts daily. If we comment and retweet about the recruitment on each of their posts, they will be forced to answer us.

Relax, that won't be necessary.
What you seek is at your door step.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2019
SenatorJChris:

Aye Sir. All the best bro

And you too.. It will end in Victory this time. Gracias
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by thankmyGod(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Make I follow register my name for this 1300 page o
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2019
I greet una
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairanema:

Smh. That will be a very dumb move. Not only does nnpc not have to respond to u, since u and ur fellows are neither members of the board nor shareholders, nnpc can easily single out the names of the troubleshooters and promptly delete

You can force a company to recruit u. U don't know their timelines nor the factors they consider. So keep quiet n be patient

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
People of God pls don't lose your brain because of nnpc job. It will come wen it will come. Don't assume ur success in life is tied in nnpc job. The richest pple in naija today don't work for nnpc or any company for that matter. Apl is good, but if it doesnt come its not the end of the world

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
The "oracles" in this group are maintaining sealed lips.
it means they don't have genuine information yet. or perhaps they have changed monicka.

if the later is trule, we could as well consider all other sauces here sauceless.

it makes logical sense that NNPC closes the recruitment this month or early next month. Anything beyond this I a leap in the dark.

By the way, I believe the guy that gave info abt APL coming out on Wednesday had genuine info. However, it seems NNPC has a way of confusing people. The payment pattern attests to it.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Pls kindly add ur experience
A friend of mine just finished an interview and he said he was told "congratulations" by the chairman of the panel at the end of the interview...he is asking if same happened in the NNPC interview..what does the word "congratulations"at the end of an interview translate into?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Where's the 1300 guy?
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
allthingsgood:
People of God pls don't lose your brain because of nnpc job. It will come wen it will come. Don't assume ur success in life is tied in nnpc job. The richest pple in naija today don't work for nnpc or any company for that matter. Apl is good, but if it doesnt come its not the end of the world

you obviously don't understand why people want this to close.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Powersurge:

you obviously don't understand why people want this to close.
He does. Everyone needs the job. Nnpc told you that the process would be closed out soon. Whatelse do you want to hear.
Desperation is a disease. Don’t let it make you lose your opportunity. As far as I’m concerned, Nnpc has done the needful. I’m sure they need you as much as you need them so please!
Sorry I quoted you but it’s an open message not directed to just you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2019
APL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1300 grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by christalifeoma1: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Am in too

1300 grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Gbyms:

He does. Everyone needs the job. Nnpc told you that the process would be closed out soon. Whatelse do you want to hear.
Desperation is a disease. Don’t let it make you lose your opportunity. As far as I’m concerned, Nnpc has done the needful. I’m sure they need you as much as you need them so please!
Sorry I quoted you but it’s an open message not directed to just you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilangel20: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Is there something you re not telling us kiss
number5:

genuis.. grin This is us soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2019
KelBee:
Pls kindly add ur experience
A friend of mine just finished an interview and he said he was told "congratulations" by the chairman of the panel at the end of the interview...he is asking if same happened in the NNPC interview..what does the word "congratulations" at the end of an interview translate into?

Don't capitalise on that, they can congratulate you for making it to the interview stage.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Who said if you post on this page, you will get APL? I'm not even bothered, that's why I won't be posting on 1300 grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal! Jumma'at mubarak hopefuls!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2019
lilangel20:
Is there something you re not telling us kiss

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
I thought recruiting employees is a profit/improvement oriented project for the company, which means NNPC looks forward to employing us( their benefit) the same way we look forward to joining them (our benefit). I can say categorically that they aren't indifferent. The whole idea of this recruitment from their own standpoint isn't what they are offering us but they are benefiting. NNPC really can't wait too. (My P.O.V)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.