Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833793 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Work is ongoing on d portal

https://careers.nnpcgroup.com

Yeah..new design..looking cool now. Signs of APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nothing new
emmabowin:

Yeah..new design..looking cool now. Signs of APL

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:

Nothing new.
Lol?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is day 2 of 10 of the last date.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:

Please modify your post, just like I have mine. It was a slowloading issue.

Please do same

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nairanema:
Thanks for the move guys. We are using the hashtag #2019NNPCRecruitment.

We are not relenting. Even if we move on, let us know we did something about it. Just like many people here, we traveled, studied hard, prepared ourselves, created WhatsApp groups and spent money to ensure we gave NNPC our best. To those calling us fools, I understand your fears and your opinion is respected but we must do our best to see that the conclusion of this recruitment sees the light day.

I am willing to contribute money if anyone wants to publish a newspaper article like people did in 2012 before NNPC Management yielded.

We are doing our little part. Let it be that at least we did something. Keeping quiet is a bigger risk than making a fruitless effort.

Remember #2019NNPCRecruitment on Twitter.

Love only.

Sir! Are you a contract staff?
Just kidding. I thought you were informed. Seeing you dropped an information earlier. Anyway Goodluck with your quest.
Remember the child that spoils the air would have the kings share of the odour
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
It's obvious that many Nigerians are cowards. Things will never change if we keep letting these people give us crumbs!!
Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:

The paradox is this, you're moving on with what you got, which is equivalent to not receiving an APL when it drops; unless you're lying to yourself. So if the call-out goes haywire is not an issue, we shud have resigned to our fate.

Then again, comparing one foul act to another foul act, I see that as a waste of the mind. What is bad is bad. If something must be done, it should be done right. Double standards doesn't get one anywhere.
I didn’t move on lol. I’m as interested as you are funny enough. I was unhappy about Nnpc’s silence but I became cool after Mkks response.
I know and you know alot of folks want to discredit this process simply because they fell out and wish for a rerun of the exercise.
If you check my past posts, I’ve always been of the notion that the process was a success and nothing can stop it.
Infact I choose to speak no further. Whoever wants to drag Nnpc on Twitter should do what sails his boat.
Nothing will stop the process.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gbyms:

Things can’t get worse?
That you went for an interview that was concluded in July, 3 months further payments were concluded and after 2 months you were assured that the recruitment would soon come to an end after rumors of cancellation.
Please maybe I missed a detail. What bad thing has happened so far talk less of a worse thing.
Mind you this is a Federal Job that was advertised in March and test kicked off almost a month after or so.
Mind you 2 months after the deadline for application , Total are silent on their YGP and you people are crying here.
Sad.
really sad men. Just ignore
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Funny indeed. Peeps clamouring for twitter trend and what not. If it were to be TOTAL or shell or ExxonMobil or any other company you guys will be super patient now it's nnpc and you are hyper. Those against the process are just looking for any slight opportunity to mess things up. This is December. Relax and watch things play out. Like someone wrote up there, your dragging or trending won't force their hands. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tutuwater(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mitocyan:

Things can't get worse than it already is. Worst case each person that intends to protect his/her image can open a new twitter account with a random name.
Things can get worse.
Tweeps can abuse NNPC managemet and also abuse MKK.
Even abuse MoP Join.
Before you know the entire recruitment process could be cancelled.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
PartsContinent:

OK go purchase a gun and kidnap the NNPC MD just so he can really see how bold and serious you are. If you do this he will release APL in 24 hours. Clowns
You and our leaders deserve one another.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
tutuwater:

Things can get worse.
Even abuse MoP Join.
So they'll Cancel a recruitment coz they were criticized or abused? Lol..
Nigerians are so scared. I give up mehn. We deserve our leaders.
We deserve all the things happening in this country.
And truly the country will only get worse.

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
The fact that you guys keep bringing up Shell and Total shows that you don't get the full picture.

Everyone here knows that those IOC will never(hardly) replace names of competent folks with those of kins and wards, but we all know what our NOC is capable of.

Essentially, the fear of longevity isn't really about the time itself, but about what could happen within that period.

Stop comparing Apples and monkeys mbok.

Come to think of it; The NNPC twitter hardle deleted the comment quoting MKK as saying the recruitment would soon be closed, they had to reply with a screenshot to a reply about the recruitment.

A lot of folks from integrity lord to Souljah to Isaac_baba to olaidefat and others too numerous to mention are doing the Lord's work on Twitter. May their efforts yield good fruits, In Jesus Name Amen!

Eggovic:
Funny indeed. Peeps clamouring for twitter trend and what not. If it were to be TOTAL or shell or ExxonMobil or any other company you guys will be super patient now it's nnpc and you are hyper. Those against the process are just looking for any slight opportunity to mess things up. This is December. Relax and watch things play out. Like someone wrote up there, your dragging or trending won't force their hands. Peace.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sotrue: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
This twitter... in my opinion is a wrong move . The GMD has assured us that soon we would be called. I hope those that were truly invited for interview understand that a lot of people are looking for avenues or channels through which they can discredit this recruitment process. We should not play into their hands. As far as I am concerned, NNPC has done no wrong. Beware that those who are pushing this twitter... might not have attended the interview. Let’s be patient comrades . Sooner than we think , we might be smiling to the towers. APL is ready and would be dispatched any day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
People shouting shell and Total, how many of them have gotten to the last stages of shell and total? Imagine getting to the last stage(say the recruitment process consists of about 5 gruelling stages that warranted you to travel from one state to another) and you experience this kind of long silence from them, I'm pretty sure you will be equally moved to call them out.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
APL is ready? It will be dispatched any day ? Your source?

Sotrue:
This twitter... in my opinion is a wrong move . The GMD has assured us that soon we would be called. I hope those that were truly invited for interview understand that a lot of people are looking for avenues or channels through which they can discredit this recruitment process. We should not play into their hands. As far as I am concerned, NNPC has done no wrong. Beware that those who are pushing this twitter... might not have attended the interview. Let’s be patient comrades . Sooner than we think , we might be smiling to the towers. APL is ready and would be dispatched any day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by softboi10: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sotrue:

Funny dude... You think peeps pushing for twitter storm aren't involved...

Smiles, OK!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nairanema:
Thanks for the move guys. We are using the hashtag #2019NNPCRecruitment.

We are not relenting. Even if we move on, let us know we did something about it. Just like many people here, we traveled, studied hard, prepared ourselves, created WhatsApp groups and spent money to ensure we gave NNPC our best. To those calling us fools, I understand your fears and your opinion is respected but we must do our best to see that the conclusion of this recruitment sees the light day.

I am willing to contribute money if anyone wants to publish a newspaper article like people did in 2012 before NNPC Management yielded.

We are doing our little part. Let it be that at least we did something. Keeping quiet is a bigger risk than making a fruitless effort.

Remember #2019NNPCRecruitment on Twitter.

Love only.

Anybody that goes on twitter should be arrested for hate speech grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gbyms:

I didn’t move on lol. I’m as interested as you are funny enough. I was unhappy about Nnpc’s silence but I became cool after Mkks response.
I know and you know alot of folks want to discredit this process simply because they fell out and wish for a rerun of the exercise.
If you check my past posts, I’ve always been of the notion that the process was a success and nothing can stop it.
Infact I choose to speak no further. Whoever wants to drag Nnpc on Twitter should do what sails his boat.
Nothing will stop the process.
I understand your position. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eggovic:
ExxonMobil, Shell and Total are not our property. Is that enough? grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
tutuwater:

Things can get worse.
Even abuse MoP Join.
Okay because it's hate speech? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Me I only said a prayer for NNPC and MKK, and asked our dear influencers to help RT. Anybody that turns my prayer into a weapon of mass destruction is on their own o. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mitocyan:
People shouting shell and Total, how many of them have gotten to the last stages of shell and total? Imagine getting to the last stage(say the recruitment process consists of about 5 gruelling stages that warranted you to travel from one state to another) and you experience this kind of long silence from them, I'm pretty sure you will be equally moved to call them out.
Go to Dangote refinery recruitment thread and you'll probably understand what waiting is all about. You'll pass through 5 gruesome stages and still wait for almost 3years.
A friend of mine rounded off the process in May 2018 and was only called to resume October 2019. I'm not happy with the silence and all but think things through before taking making any decision that's life altering. People not in the process are on the look out to mess things up.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:
ExxonMobil, Shell and Total are not our property. Is that enough? grin
Lols

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
poeticjustice:
The fact that you guys keep bringing up Shell and Total shows that you don't get the full picture.

Everyone here knows that those IOC will never(hardly) replace names of competent folks with those of kins and wards, but we all know what our NOC is capable of.

Essentially, the fear of longevity isn't really about the time itself, but about what could happen within that period.

Stop comparing Apples and monkeys mbok.

Come to think of it; The NNPC twitter hardle deleted the comment quoting MKK as saying the recruitment would soon be closed, they had to reply with a screenshot to a reply about the recruitment.

A lot of folks from integrity lord to Souljah to Isaac_baba to olaidefat and others too numerous to mention are doing the Lord's work on Twitter. May their efforts yield good fruits, In Jesus Name Amen!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abelomo: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please
Brothers and Sisters is PPPRA under NNPC ?
please nobody should judge my ignorance abeg
Vultures please stay away

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh well

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.