Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848158 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ukodo1123:
My friend Bleep out

Use the NNPC mail address for any recruitment issue, when applying for the job did u apply through Twitter?

[s]And for that bastard called sowore he will die a prisoner for blackmailing GEJ[/s]
Oga, when bank app no gree, we switch to USSD. It's not like we're hacking their servers.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
My friend you and Mediocrity na like this.

Funny you don't understand Sowore fight was and is against bad governance, and you go dey act like say na you sabi pass.
Ukodo1123:
My friend Bleep out

Use the NNPC mail address for any recruitment issue, when applying for the job did u apply through Twitter?

And for that bastard called sowore he will die a prisoner for blackmailing GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Then why u no join d protest
Social media youth

Sowore will die as a prisoner
Black11:

Funny you don't understand Sowore fight was and is against bad governance, and you go dey act like say na you sabi pass.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:
You people here are the ones capable of creating a conflagration out of an ember. Time and time again, it's been said this is an enquiry not an attack. Each subsequent comment just makes the idea worse than the previous. It's not like we're saying fvck you Nnpc!? fvck TAPE!?
Basically we gave a fvck about the recruitment,
so many fvcks, undue fvcks apparentlyundecided. This is what we're trying to politely say...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ukodo1123:
My friend f... out

And for that bastard called sowore he will die a prisoner for blackmailing GEJ

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Black11:

Bro. In this nairaland ehn, I've come to realize that there are some mediocres that shouldn't be engaged more than twice because they are irredeemable. So its better to just ignore them in order for one's sanity to be preserved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
ElasticStone:
Meanwhile, Balon D'Or ceremony has commenced. Information reaching me is that Ronaldo don japaa, as he suspects he wouldn't be receiving the award...lol

Just wanted to ease the tension on this thread. I can literally feel the frustration levels rising. It is well...
The frustration tire me bro. It is an elasticstone one bro cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Haltek:
To me, this looks more like an attack/accusation.

Only a few can express their dissatisfaction with the process without being emotional.

Except you are exceptionally mature, you would become defensive if someone tries to get pieces of information from you in this manner.

I even saw another guy tagging NNPC in well over five tweets just today only. No now, they wouldn't take you seriously that way.

To be honest, I don't think this Twitter stuff is a cool idea seeing how some have already started handling it.

Absolutely. That was a direct false accusation that not everybody can pardon! The guy didn't even care to research if the GMD had given any update before! He just woke up one morning and started tweeting! NNPC even dignified him with a response and yet people are not satisfied!!. Even if we want to tweet and ask for more updates, can't we do that responsibly and refrain from rude? It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gianluigizona:

Lol.... dude what they owe you is closure, when they choose to give you that closure is up to them. Stop feeling unnecessarily entitled... I didn't see you take to twitter to praise the process when it was seemingly fast. It doesn't hurt to chill.
Is he not entitled to a response? Wetin dey worry these people self?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
One of the consequences of Twitter

Keep bombarding
TheExclusive:

Absolutely. That was a direct false accusation that not everybody can pardon! The guy didn't even care to research if the GMD had given any update before! He just woke up one morning and started tweeting! NNPC even dignified him with a response and yet people are not satisfied!!. Even if we want to tweet and ask for more updates, can't we do that responsibly and refrain from rude? It's a pity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
olaidefat:

This is a good news. I was actually informed on Saturday that NNPC won't be able to conclude the process now because of the pending court case. I just chose to be optimistic that NNPC will find a way round it and close the process this year.

Bro, I don't think you that your source understands what maintaining status quo means. This police recruitment that just ended should give you more insight.

I think the final call in our case lies on the GMD. Once he gives the order, apl will be released.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
adamx23:

Is he not entitled to a response? Wetin dey worry these people self?

But just 2 or 3 weeks ago, GMD himself said the recruitment will soon come to an end. What else do you want to hear?

I guess GMD should be giving you people update everyday because they don’t have any other thing to do in the Towers anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zerlo:
God bless everyone that is creating an awareness on this delay from NNPC. What I know is that it can't get worse than it is?
As a GT, we are young and most life defining decisions will be made at this stage, should we delay making these decisions because an anticipated feedback from an organization is holding us at ransom?
I got to the final stage of Shell's recruitment last month and I got a feedback 4 days after the interview (I was regretted). That's how things should be done. We all need this job but they should pls help us to make early decisions.
To get money to eat or barb these days is war and I'm only postponing relocating to a bigger city to start whatever hustle I find because of NNPC.
If you had a contract bid with NNPC would u have waited this long b4 seeking for a feedback? APL wey majority no go get sef is now threatening our sensibility on doing what is reasonable.
I got a feedback from access bank the same day I was interviewed!! I was regretted too but I got to move on with my life immediately.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:

Oga, when bank app no gree, we switch to USSD. It's not like we're hacking their servers.
Lol. I love this analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
I support the bombarding of NNPC social media handles....

What do we have to lose,even if they want to cancel it,at least we call out MKK and NNPC for the fraud they are...

NNPC is no mans Father's property, it belongs to we Nigerians and we demand as citizens of this country to know the outcome of a recruitment we applied for in our national oil corporation..

I feel it's long overdue sef.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
souljar:
You people here are the ones capable of creating a conflagration out of an ember. Time and time again, it's been said this is an enquiry not an attack. Each subsequent comment just makes the idea worse than the previous. It's not like we're saying fvck you Nnpc!? fvck TAPE!? Like one dogbrain did here... Matter of fact I'll publicly disown such a person.
. . .
I no like long talk sef, I prefer action. I've done my own. Again, if truly you've moved on, this movement shouldn't bother you.
You see, that's the problem. 'you've done your own'
Does everybody think like you? You may have passed your message across to nnpc in a mature way but someone else may go off track and let their emotions do the typing. In the end nnpc won't single you out for your beautiful enquiry laced with maturity. If majority starts accusing them wrongly, well, you know where that leads

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oga Donas , why are u supporting this their movement ? You re one that told us that a friend of ur mum confirmed to you that the GMD has given go ahead to HR .

Donas11:

What do we have to lose,even if they want to cancel it,at least we call out MKK and NNPC for the fraud they are...

NNPC is no mans Father's property, it belongs to we Nigerians and we demand as citizens of this country to know the outcome of a recruitment we applied for in our national oil corporation..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Donas11:

If they cancel the recruitment what proof do you have to show that it was fraud filled? What good did you social media rant achieve? I'm just curious

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Donas11:

@ bolded, I agree.

If they are not fraud, how come they shortlist you for CBT, invite you for interview and then still paid you stipend for your troubles.

Just imagine they are not fraud, Just imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aremolomi:
Oga Donas , why are u supporting this their movement ? You re one that told us that a friend of ur mum confirmed to you that the GMD has given go ahead to HR .

Bro,I only reported what I was told,it maybe true or may not be..

And changes might have been made by GMD..

The thing I know is that,NNPC deserve any bashing they get and as this point,local man has lot any iota of CAN-ing Ability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
For those of us that are afraid of being "punished" for tweeting, please kindly assist the bold ones among us by retweeting our posts and comments on the recruitment.

You can also look for the hashtag #2019NNPCRecruitment.

Thanks guys.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Twitter or no Twitter debate ....what a day grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eggovic:

If they cancel the recruitment what proof do you have to show that it was fraud filled? What good did you social media rant achieve? I'm just curious

In other means,we should keep quiet and cower in fear because once we complain,NNPC might cancel the whole process...

It's your right to know the outcome of any recruitment process..At least,NNPC cancelling the whole process is CLOSURE and still a feedback,not this child's play they are doing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
we have come to the climax of NNPC recruitment...
Anything can happen as from now onwards

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
.....If the case is still in court, calling NNPC out on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.... is a waste of time.

If you protest or do newspaper publications, you will be charged for contempt of court.

Check my previous posts on this thread and pray.

Pray.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nope I didn't, the page is bookmarked in my browser. It was down for over 30 minutes before coming back up
souljar:

You entered the wrong address.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Originakalokalo:

.....If the case is still in court, calling NNPC out on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.... is a waste of time.

If you protest or do newspaper publications, you will be charge for contempt of court.

Check my previous posts on this thread and pray.

Pray.

Please explain what you understand by maintaining status quo? Use the police recruitment as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am always curious about the motivation to some of us,if and when we finally get APL..

NNPC have succeeded in draining the positive contributions many potential hopefuls had in mind to bring to the table,in other to improve the productivity of the NNPC...

Now sadly the only motivation is the fat renumerations,benefits many hopefuls stand to get,once they get there...

That's why many of you here are afraid to question and demand for feedback on the recruitment that was done over 6months ago.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pro tweeter peeps just want an update, they want legit info & perhaps closure to this whole thing.

Against tweeter are afraid pro tweeter people might costs them APL( which by d way, they are not even sure of getting)

when it was said "communication is key" it wasn't a joke woh

P.S ignore d likes of Originakalokalo & his colleagues like Mr Kent , Not all contract staffs are like them, at least d ones I met are super cool

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nairanema:
For those of us that are afraid of being "punished" for tweeting, please kindly assist the bold ones among us by retweeting our posts and comments on the recruitment.

You can also look for the hashtag #2019NNPCRecruitment.

Thanks guys.

Bros na your type them dey call agent for church wink offense intended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.