Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844545 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
detola27:
Local man's mind can rest now. It has opened. grin grin grin We move!!!

Go into rest bro, APL will come when they're ready. cheesy grin

In CircleOfWilis tune. May I receive my apl soon amen grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2019
detola27:
The NNPC portal is currently down. Or is it just me?
It is just you. Abeg rest and take your mind away from this for now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ArcFresky(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2019
I have even forgotten about this APL thing....because if it wil come, it will come..... if it wont, well, It wont.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning good people.
Please I just wantu ask about our fellow comrades who went to twitter....
Are they back ni? Haven't heard from them in a while cheesy what's the latest over there?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Scupata:
Are they back ni? Haven't heard from them in a while cheesy what's the latest over there?

All the Twitter activists have received their APLs.

We the "pessimists" are the only ones left out.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2019

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WorldChanger7: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Dear House,

I have over the last few month monitor all discussions on this platform with hope that the good news will start to be celebrated (even though we are still waiting).

However, I will have thought of many scenarios of how this might end and here are my thoughts:

1. The entire process cancelled by the management without any apology because it is their cost not ours (moreso since they have paid for our tfare)

2. Everything goes into silent mute with no indication but recruitment concluded even the selected resuming work without anybody knowing

3. Public declaration by the Institution of the entire process with the names of selected published for verification

Regardless of how it ends, i believe we have an option too! The option is no keep waiting or take ones life into your hands and make the very best of it. Meaning if it comes, it comes and if not, am better with my life!

There are many opportunities in this country and i believe we can use the same strength to identify such and take advantage of it.

All the best fellas!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Time to refresh mailbox

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Grupo:

Always being a grupo.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
WorldChanger7:
Dear House,

I have over the last few month monitor all discussions on this platform with hope that the good news will start to be celebrated (even though we are still waiting).

However, I will have thought of many scenarios of how this might end and here are my thoughts:

1. The entire process cancelled by the management without any apology because it is their cost not ours (moreso since they have paid for our tfare)

2. Everything goes into silent mute with no indication but recruitment concluded even the selected resuming work without anybody knowing

3. Public declaration by the Institution of the entire process with the names of selected published for verification

Regardless of how it ends, i believe we have an option too! The option is no keep waiting or take ones life into your hands and make the very best of it. Meaning if it comes, it comes and if not, am better with my life!

There are many opportunities in this country and i believe we can use the same strength to identify such and take advantage of it.

All the best fellas!

One needs Paracetamol after reading this. I tired to understand the message though. Chai!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2019
Scupata:
What's worse than negative energy is a useless post. Why are you bent on claiming both medals?

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Grupo:

grin yeye

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

WTF!!! Even though I'm not in support of the whole twitter thing, but low-key I still give them this support in my head and still wish it brings results.

So, you either shut the fxck up or support them..

The way we shut people up on this thread is mad! grin that makes u mad you know? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
souljar:

What's worse than negative energy is a useless post. Why are you bent on claiming both medals?

Medal is medal... Negative or positive..that's exactly y I'm bent on clinching both .. Hope that answered u??
More questions?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Scupata:

Medal is medal... Negative or positive..that's exactly y I'm bent on clinching both .. Hope that answered u??
More questions?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2019
What did you gain by this now?

Mcheeeew!

Contract staff oshi

WorldChanger7:
Dear House,

All the best fellas!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2019
Wallahi, this must be LadyJane

She has d same "I don't give a fvck what u think of me" style of responding

Scupata:

More questions?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Beeam:

It's either LadyJane or ChasteGuy in Bobrisky form.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Beeam:

Hahahahahahahahaha I swear I was beginning to think same thing . yeeiii never knew we can be two on this platform...

Last time, it was chaste... Today it's me.. grin hahaahaahha heei. U pipo shuuu leave me o... Before they call mods...

For the records, I don't care wat anyone thinks tho but Juss so u know... I have two monikers... This and Teddi... Pls don't drag me into scupata thing. She/ he is more troublesome than I thot

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2019
klassd:

cheesy cheesy loms!! Oya o chaste coman hansa... Is it u or mi that has this moniker? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Beeam:

grin grin this is so funny. But truly I don't give a Bleep! And please I'm not ladyjane or chasteghuy .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2019
klassd:

Hahahahahaha ur certainty tho! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Hahahahahahahahaha I swear I was beginning to think same thing . yeeiii never knew we can be two on this platform...

Last time, it was chaste... Today it's me.. grin hahaahaahha heei. U pipo shuuu leave me o... Before they call mods...

For the records, I don't care wat anyone thinks tho but Juss so u know... I have two monikers... This and Teddi... Pls don't drag me into scupata thing. She/ he is more troublesome than I thot

Troublesome u say? Madam, are u sure u know the definition of troublesome? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2019
The time u were still a virgin on the thread..... grin grin grin grin grin

Ladyjane5657:
Stepping into this thread on one foot because everywhere is scattered with broken bottles �

This is my first comment here ( tho I have followed this thread from day 1... Don't ask y I don't comment... I was considering opening a side branch of viewers association of [b][/b]NNPC.. Nairaland phase but local woman has changed gears) ... Be easy on me and welcome me like a sister...

PS: No insults pls, someone might be hanging in on life support ....don't assume all is well..

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2019
Scenes when we resume and Napolitano is LadyJane's supervisor after all the Gbas Gbos she did for him here......

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2019
kachii77:
The time u were still a virgin on the thread..... grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin and then I was raped! cry Dammmmmnnnn this thread!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Beeam:
Scenes when we resume and Napolitano is LadyJane's supervisor after all the Gbas Gbos she did for him here......

Beeam! U happen to be one of ma favs on this thread don't gimme reasons to regret. Bible said, do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers...
So tell me brother... Y are u unequally yoking me up

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

WTF!!! Even though I'm not in support of the whole twitter thing, but low-key I still give them this support in my head and still wish it brings results.

So, you either shut the fxck up or support them..
It's a well known fact that she has sense ache. Ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
adamx23:

that's domestic violence...common bro...she's a woman ....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
the judgment day will come. wey we go catch dem artexexs, muhm and other bad news agents aka contract staffs.... na artexese be "osofia"...wen we go ask am to defend his audio apl....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
adamx23:

Ignore me really? And u went ahead to quote?? Are u not a mad fella like this? Yabaleft people.

Keep clout chasing under my moniker, the day Ogun will visit u on my behalf..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.