Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827114 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Xzbit91:

If they stay in their lane no one will even bring their issue here.

The recruitment process was open to all including the contract staff but the bad eggs among them who didn't make it to the final stage want the process to be cancelled. We have no option than to put them in their place.

No be we dey do dem.

And I take exception to the idea that they deserve respect because they're employed and earning big bucks. We know those jobs are gotten via connections. They shouldn't expect respect when they're trying to put sand in our own garri.
we really dont even know the true story.. we are getting angry on "hearsay"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2019
This is my submission.

If they like, let them be PhD holders earning 5million per week, but;

A human being who wishes me ill because he thinks my legit quest for career advancement is blocking his chances of becoming converted into a full staff automatically....

A graduate or experienced professional who cannot compete fair and square on level grounds with other graduates of his ilk who he even has advantage over because he understands the NNPC terrain, but rather prefers to resort to underhand tactics of spreading negative news, threatening industrial action against our indefatigable employer ( grin grin grin grin)........

Such is not worthy of anything other than mockery!

NB: Are you a contract staff?

Originakalokalo:

This is my submission:

1. A contract staff has a job which majority of the graduates cannot boast of. Dont also forget that that contract staff is also a graduate....some with good grades....

2. A contract staff will gain experience over the years.....this can become a huge asset for employment in NNPC as an EH, or elsewhere.

A contract staff may become your boss tomorrow if he followed a proper recruitment channel...

3. Some contract staff will pass the exams even as GT.....they stand a better chance especially in the area of "connections "

So, being a contract staff is not a thing of mockery.....A particular contract staff in nlng takes home 500,000 monthly....she is a safety officer.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Beeam:
This is my submission.

If they like, let them be PhD holders earning 5million per week, but;

A human being who wishes me ill because he thinks my legit quest for career advancement is blocking his chances of becoming converted into a full staff automatically....

A graduate or experienced professional who cannot compete fair and square on level grounds with other graduates of his ilk who he even has advantage over because he understands the NNPC terrain, but rather prefers to resort to underhand tactics of spreading negative news, threatening industrial action against our indefatigable employer ( grin grin grin grin)........

Such is not worthy of anything other than mockery!

NB: Are you a contract staff?

Smiles *

I predicted your last question even before submitting that reply.

No. I am not a contract staff.

If I am presently, it will be better for me considering my present situation.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Smiles*

I predicted this your reply even before submitting that question

Don't worry, something good will turn up soon!

Originakalokalo:

Smiles *

I predicted your last question even before submitting that reply.

No. I am not a contract staff.

If I am presently, it will be better for me considering my present situation.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Beeam:
Smiles*

I predicted this your reply even before submitting that question

Don't worry, something good will turn up soon!

Thanks. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Originakalokalo:

This is my submission:

1. A contract staff has a job which majority of the graduates cannot boast of. Dont also forget that that contract staff is also a graduate....some with good grades....

2. A contract staff will gain experience over the years.....this can become a huge asset for employment in NNPC as an EH, or elsewhere.

A contract staff may become your boss tomorrow if he followed a proper recruitment channel...

3. Some contract staff will pass the exams even as GT.....they stand a better chance especially in the area of "connections "

So, being a contract staff is not a thing of mockery.....A particular contract staff in nlng takes home 500,000 monthly....she is a safety officer.

[/s]
Discontentment and corruption will kill some of them. Das all I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2019
martinsfm:
we really dont even know the true story.. we are getting angry on "hearsay"

Don't know about you but I'm not angry. In fact, I couldn't care less. When I applied, I knew its a 50/50 chance I get the APL.

If it comes, good and fine. If it doesn't, we move. Wouldn't be the first time.

Whether it's true or not, we just responding to the information at hand. If you have a contrary info, you're free to debunk it.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=CircleOfWilis post=84776077] people dey vex... care ful before dey pieces u[/rquote]

Ok o,
Source na source
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Napolitano2012:

My brother the tin Don tire me,, so becos I passed an info, its now in my hands to make it come to pass,, just imagine their scope of reasoning, they beg and beg for any info at all to calm, and when you mistakenly give one, you are finished.. Do you know I myself was with my phone in my hands throughout yesterday in the office, jumping at any ring to see if its an email or sms from NNPC.. So if any of dem here think we are not in the same category of hopefuls because I passed a legit info, dat person should think again.. Now I see why legit info guys like Cavalier and Co have stopped putting any effort here... And as for coming for my head,, it's a small issue, wen that time comes, they'll realize I also know how to type dirty!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

Respect ur self, some jokes are can be very expensive especially if the time is bad. It becomes an annoyance instead of fun

This one no b joke, I give it to you as e dey got.
Actually, I have collected TF, I'm hanging on the hope that anything can happen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Yusol:
shut up ur mouth plz. U said something just abt 2 wks ago, it failed. And you are here saying another rubbish. Be like me, I once dished out som false info.But I stopped because it isn't good to b raising pple hope, we aren't here to joke. To me, all what you have been saying here are trash. They re just premeditated lies to get likes.

Some people are allergic to good news........

The fact that you once dished out false info make all your comments here including this one void and absolute irrelevant.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2019
NosaJBourne:

The way some of you reason sev @bolded, what does he wants to use the "likes" for?

To pay bills sir. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
See as my mind cut as I see pages grin
Thanks for the update Nappie Baby!

APL.........99.9% Loading wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......
They have come again. And the funny thing is how Nigerians embrace such news because that is what they want to hear. Well, I will not fault you Mr Napolitano since you did not mention an exact date that APL will come. Because, as far as I am concerned, no APL this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year must come and go before NNPC can even think of releasing APL. It is common sense. These guys have already started celebrating their festive period. APL can wait, according to them.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Starwisben:

This one no b joke, I give it to you as e dey got.
Actually, I have collected TF, I'm hanging on the hope that anything can happen.

I & my people collected TF & by next year we go dey towers do our induction. Our case us different cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2019
This guy sha!

Enjoy.

cocococo:

They have come again. And the funny thing is how Nigerians embrace such news because that is what they want to hear. Well, I will not fault you since you did not mention an exact date for APL to come. Because, as far as I am concerned, no APL this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year must come and go before NNPC can even think of releasing APL. It is common sense. These guys have already started celebrating their festive period. APL can wait, according to them.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Originakalokalo:

This is my submission:

is anyone disputing these facts?

Contract staff should stop whining and let us be. With over 500k as monthly take home, they still feel threatened by the recruitment, and will still come here to constitute nuisance with their bad energy.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Beeam:
LMFAO

Ode!

Unku Beeam, is that you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
This is a FACT
cocococo:

They have come again. And the funny thing is how Nigerians embrace such news because that is what they want to hear. Well, I will not fault you since you did not mention an exact date for APL to come. Because, as far as I am concerned, no APL this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year must come and go before NNPC can even think of releasing APL. It is common sense. These guys have already started celebrating their festive period. APL can wait, according to them.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2019
martinsfm:
we really don't even know the true story.. we are getting angry on "hearsay"
why should a contract staff feel stigmatized or intimidated by ordinary graduates who ain't earning 100k yet? Or why should any positive news regarding the recruitment be a sign of bad omen to them?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2019
GeniusOla:

To pay bills sir. cheesy
I better start forming "source of authority" to gather likes nigbayen

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2019
exactly. they would like because that is what they wan to hear. No apl this year. Be realistic
cocococo:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

I & my people collected TF & by next year we go dey towers do our induction. Our case us different cool
In my father's house, there are many NNPC APL.
Are you awake from your slumber?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
inrainbows:
exactly. they would like because that is what they wan to hear. No apl this year. Be realistic

We have heard you. Are you satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baba, we dey this corner dey watch Nappie beebi......

NosaJBourne:
Unku Beeam, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackHummer:

Av been seeing this "grupo" everywhere. What does it mean?
I first saw it on that school bus that took students to "The Mint Factory" in 'La Casa De Papel' grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dshiloh:
This is a FACT
Uncle prove that it's a fact or stop misusing the word.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Because, This is the info emanating from the towers as at yesterday. The staff want everything moved to next year.

so hearing it from some other person, makes it even more convincing for me.

souljar:

Uncle prove that it's a fact or stop misusing the word.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
If you are not privy to any information (either good or bad) but come online to spew rubbish just for the fun of it, may your life be wasted away and nothing good befall you.

May you sow and reap thorns, may you seek for help and find nothing.

P. S I'm totally in line with whatever date NNPC choose to release APL, so if you genuinely have a legit source that tells you that it's December, may God bless you. To the genuine legit source that says next year, may God bless you too.

To the clowns who have no source but deem it fit to confuse others just for the fun of it. May success depart from you.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Come with Umbrella to this thread, Curse dey rain grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dshiloh:
Because, This is the info emanating from the towers as at yesterday. The staff want everything moved to next year.

Okay. So it's safe to say this set of staff are not serious abi... Just making deductions sha...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dshiloh:

Which staff abeg?, staff that doesn't know anything about the recruitment or are you talking about some other staff..like what is their business with deciding when their employer choose to bring in new people?..my guy please...

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.