Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825478 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
EvE11:
I think the idea of asking "when will NNPC 2019 recruitment be concluded" on Kyari"s twitter page is a good idea to keep them on their toes.

Lets keep making this little effort, you never can tell, it might pay off.

Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nairaland na e-yabaleft craze people many here, some dey talk go right others dey go left nawa NOTHING SEUN NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND
cocococo:

Bros, you even fit marry wife and born not 1, 2, but 3 children. Men like us wey never see money do better dating, ‘talkless’ of paying for father-in-law marriage list. You can afford to have 3 kids (from my understanding, having just one kid is really capital-intensive) while your parents who suffered to raise you up are being laughed at for not wearing good clothes?
The crux of the matter is we all have our stories. Yours may have been financial, and others may be healthwise, emotional, death of family/friend, betrayal from family/friend, heartbreak, or even ‘spiritual’. No one really wins a prize for having the most problem in life, or does anyone? I’ll be more impressed when I can see how you’ve touched or changed people's lives even from your painful experiences or the little you have, but from your story, your parents’ clothes haven’t been changed even when you definitely can afford to do so.

Now, NNPC be like, ‘Does he really deserve this job?’

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lemeoo:

Oh boy!! Here I was thinking I've seen life... Mehn I never see nothing oo
don't wait to see anything brother...naija is hell on earth if person isn't fortunate enough to be born with any spoon....creating something out of nothing is 8th wonder...bro the shit ain't easy as they talk...I pray God make a way for everyone....inside life is real life...it is well

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Teaser4:
wow...this is deep. you're a strong man egbon...
Who am I? It has been God all along. I still believe in him.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nor vex o, I mean no offense. I just wan ask one question. Are you alright, you well?
cocococo:

Bros, you even fit marry wife and born not 1, 2, but 3 children. Men like us wey never see money do better dating, ‘talkless’ of paying for father-in-law marriage list. You can afford to have 3 kids (from my understanding, having just one kid is really capital-intensive) while your parents who suffered to raise you up are being laughed at for not wearing good clothes?
The crux of the matter is we all have our stories. Yours may have been financial, and others may be healthwise, emotional, death of family/friend, betrayal from family/friend, heartbreak, or even ‘spiritual’. No one really wins a prize for having the most problem in life, or does anyone? I’ll be more impressed when I can see how you’ve touched or changed people's lives even from your painful experiences or the little you have, but from your story, your parents’ clothes haven’t been changed even when you can afford to.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chukeg:
Nor vex o, I mean no offense. I just wan ask one question. Are you alright, you well?

The Nigga no well, it's written all over his post. Jez wish him speedy recovery, I wonder how one person can be filled with so much negativity.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
cocococo:

The crux of the matter is we all have our stories. Yours may have been financial, and others may be healthwise, emotional, death of family/friend, betrayal from family/friend, heartbreak, or even ‘spiritual’. No one really wins a prize for having the most problem in life, or does anyone? I’ll be more impressed when I can see how you’ve touched or changed people's lives even from your painful experiences or the little you have, but from your story, your parents’ clothes haven’t been changed even when you can afford to.

Bro, I did not share my experience to have an award as the person with the worst problem. There might be someone out there who is going through more difficult problems. If you read my post very well, you'd realize that I shared my experiences cos of those who are feeling suicidal owing to the difficulties they are facing. To help them know that even if I am still kicking and doing all I can to improve myself, they can still keep hope alive.

As for my parents, I am trying my best to care for them but not to the extent I really desire considering what they did for me. Besides, I am training my younger ones in school. Bro it's not easy. If you're fortunate to start well early, just thank God. The race is not for the swift.

54 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Biaso:
Wow, just took sometime off work to check if perhaps Apl has dropped, only to stumble on this great piece. I feel your pain bro, and I can only pray that God blesses you so that you can care for your younger ones and aged parents. I also sincerely pray that you get this NNPC Apl, I pray I get it too. Remain blessed bro, Cheers!

Thanks a bunch Bro. I say a hearty AMEN to your prayers and I wish you the Apl too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
vyke2008:
"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise." Hebrews 10:35-36. It is well!

Sure. It's well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
GeniusOla:

Seconded

Hello GeniusOla,

Can I send a private message, please?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VisionE20: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
A1grade:
Bro the situation is only in God's hands. If I play my record for you, hmmmmm. Being from a family that is struggling, my parents managed to see me through school. After graduation in 2007 with a 2.1, all hopes were high and everyone was looking up to me because I was the first child of a family of 6.

I have gone for interviews in almost all the companies in Nigeria, Shell, Chevron, Mobil, Total, Saipem etc and nothing still happened.

In 2013, I got a job in a bank. In fact I was given a staff ID and was sent to a training school. But at the end of the training school, three of us were replaced by three people who joined us midway into the training school. Mehn, you needed to see the way I was crying at the bank's headquarters, begging them to reconsider their decision, that I did excellently well during the school. In fact my class mates in the school couldn't believe their eyes that I was dropped, cos I was one of the best, if not the best in the training school, even as an engineering graduate. But I picked myself up and moved on.

Toward the end of 2013, I applied for the Nlng graduate recruitment. I passed the first and second tests as well as the assessment centre. In fact after the assessment centre, regret mails were sent to those who were not successful and I wasn't sent any. In fact the mail I received says that they would get back to me pretty soon. Boy I was so excited. I thought that was the last straw that would break the camel's back. But lo and behold, after about 2years of waiting, they sent invites for medicals. I wasn't sent. The mail they sent me says " though your performance was commendable, however we regret to blah blah blah". That was the worst time of my life. I became so devasted that I refused to eat. In fact I swore that I was not going to serve God again, that he doesn't care about me. It was terrible. How I managed to pick myself after that still baffles me today.

Since then I had become reluctant to apply for jobs. I later got a job in a servicing company but some of us were dropped after some time, cos of the fact that the company lost some of its contracts during the periods of upheavals in the oil and gas industry.

Now I am teaching in a private school, preparing candidates for IELTS, SAT and TOEFL. Yes I make some money but it's hardly enough cos of the responsibilities I have on my shoulders. My parents are aged and my younger ones who are in school are all dependent on me. What is more? I am married with 3 kids.

Sometimes I feel so frustrated to the extent that I feel life is not worth living. All my classmates, when they see me, the don't believe I am still on this level, cos I was always at the top of my class and I this kind of versatile guy who can do well in any discipline.

However, I still believe I will make. I am still struggling to improve on myself. As someone who is knowledgeable in production and well engineering, I have done certifications. And I believe that God will one day pick up my call. I am also an Nnpc hopeful.

So guys, learn from me. If I am still kicking and hopeful, please don't give up. It shall be alright. Although I am still pained at heart that I can't take care of my parents who deprived themselves of comfort just to send me to school. People laughed at them for not wearing good clothes. But I can't care for them the way I should. My heart still weeps bitterly. But I still remain positive anyways.

I'm guessing the bank that replaced three of you was Sterling Bank, right?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
cocococo:

This is the most senseless comment I have ever read on this forum. You failed to get the message. It's such a shame. Receive sense IJN.

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Donas11:
It's well...

We all have our stories to share and trust me,Nigeria is set up to make her citizens fail..

Like we start our lives at a level of -5,while Americans start at level 0...

Some people have fought and fought to break even but Nigeria always want to find a way to screw us all..

My advice to every folk here,get any manageable job or business to do and save up some money and flee this cursed country to give yourself a fair chance to BECOME SOMEONE IN LIFE...

The truth of the matter is this "education in Nigeria" issa big scam: No matter how brilliant u are, out of every 100 graduates, only about 15 will get "good jobs". The rest will scout for jobs until they get depressed. Its the way of life. 48,000+/batch of graduates pass out of NYSC 3x a year, NNPC, SHELL, MOBIL, BELEMA, TOTAL all IOC and Govt agencies will scarcely take a total of 10,000 yearly, so what will the rest do?
The solution is simple: tell your younger ones and kids: education is a mirage: learn a life skill, dont leave carpentary, electrician, plumbing (artisan jobs) for "illiterates". You can be a cook or a tailor and make it in life *drops mic*

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Enrypech:

What service do you render on fiverr. How has it been for you so far?

Programming and Dissertation writing service. My experience on fiverr has been awesome but there is a little twist to it.

Frankly, it isn't easy to get clients when you are a beginner on that platform and have no review coz u av alot of competitors. What worked for me is that I leaverage on my network of frds to kick start my freelancing career.

During my Msc programme in the US, I had about 4 frds I assisted on their coursework. After my first job with them, I pleaded with them to create an account on fiverr.com and invite me for further jobs which they all did. Tho it may sound stupid to some cos I was loosing a few bucks to fiverr but I was building my profile via positive reviews from these guys.

Here is my advise. Let's take for example you run a dissertation writing service, u can start by calling some of your frds pursuing their Bsc or Msc degrees in the US, UK, Canada etc to find out how they are coping with the rigours of the programme. You will be surprised some of them don't even have the time to study cos they have to work to complete their fees. You can help them bridge that gap by helping them with their coursework and this doesn't come cheap. A 4000 to 5000 words coursework depending on the difficulty can range from around $200 to 500 ( either fixed or hourly at $10 to ...$).

To write a dissertation can range from minimum $2000 upwards coz of the demands of these foreign Universities (coz the research work has to be novel and plagiarism free).

In conclusion, Network, build capacity, and more importantly u have to work the talk.

For more info:
https://digitalmarketingskill.com/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-in-nigeria/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
VisionE20:

I'm guessing the bank that replaced three of you was Sterling Bank, right?
No, not Sterling Bank.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
cocococo:

Your comment is very stupid. Ol'boy you really need to grow o and stop looking for attention on a faceless forum. Ode!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
mydas4ever:

Your comment is very stupid. Ol'boy you really need to grow o and stop looking for attention on a faceless forum. Ode!
lol
You are taking cocococo Seriously..The guy na matured clown o...He has this witty way of countering every comment no matter how inspiring, motivating, educative, informative, necessary,and even positive with negative comments..That's his talent ,that's his nature.

And he deceives himself most times,when he thinks that he is making sense out of such ridiculous comments...Thus, I prefer to believe that he just a huge clown who is about to loose it...

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't like sharing stories like this but I'm really moved to share cos a lot of people are going through problems and I really feel bad about it. There is this friend of mine, he used to work in a bank b4 the usual sack without prior notice, Typical. He was home depressed and sad as hell. Kids and wife were confused until d day d wife made donut and puff puff 1 weekend and his wife asked him whether he liked it and he said he did. The wife asked him what if they made it to sell in a bus stop, ofcourse he opposed the idea, Ex banker and all to be selling puff puff, hell No! Against all odds d wife proceeded to d bus stop in company of 2 other young girls to sell puff puff samosa etc at the bus stop. This man said, on d same day when he got home in d night and saw d amount of money on d table, he screamed and asked his wife whether everything was made on d day and she said yes. He said, he was d one that woke his wife up for them to go to d bustop d next day. To cut d story, together they were able to open 4 other branches in Lagos within 3 months. This man opened up to me that there was no way each branch didnt pull in 35 to 40k per day in net profit. Now multiply x 4. Per day. He told me this 3 years ago. As at d last time we spoke he had moved from d mainland to lekki phase 1 and they both drive Suvs now. There is no time he talks about his wife that doesn't get teary eyed. He says the wife made him, can you blame him. The same stupid bank that sacked him now came to one of his shops advising him to use their POS. See life. I know many people will still oppose this but if I tell you how much people are making from just picking cartons and selling to companies you will probably never believe it. The truth is how much can these jobs even pay as salaries. The reality in Nigeria is that we need to start thinking beyond those white collar jobs. School is definitely not a waste of time as it will set u apart even if u are packing poop, it will definitely give you an edge. But d reality is that we can never all be employed. We need to look around us, forget the certificate for a while and monetize your society and environment. How much do these govt jobs pay in reality. 300k, 400k at best. Usually 100 to 200k. how many problems can these sums solve in Nigeria today. I can tell you people make this in just 3 days providing for necessities. At the end of the day u have a business your children can inherit. I'm not against seeking employment, I totally understand but if it's not coming Pls forget that certificate and just do something. Provide a need and in d end I can assure u ur 2 1 or 2 2 will not matter anymore. In the end you will be the one looking to employ people. Even abroad there are no good jobs anymore. Just jobs to make people get bye. You have tried so much to serve people in their offices, you have tried 5 6 7 times now have you tried serving yourself for once. Don't you trust yourself enough? What if your success is within you? If you don't try you won't know though. Be safe!

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
A1grade:
Bro the situation is only in God's hands. If I play my record for you, hmmmmm. Being from a family that is struggling, my parents managed to see me through school. After graduation in 2007 with a 2.1, all hopes were high and everyone was looking up to me because I was the first child of a family of 6.

I have gone for interviews in almost all the companies in Nigeria, Shell, Chevron, Mobil, Total, Saipem etc and nothing still happened.

In 2013, I got a job in a bank. In fact I was given a staff ID and was sent to a training school. But at the end of the training school, three of us were replaced by three people who joined us midway into the training school. Mehn, you needed to see the way I was crying at the bank's headquarters, begging them to reconsider their decision, that I did excellently well during the school. In fact my class mates in the school couldn't believe their eyes that I was dropped, cos I was one of the best, if not the best in the training school, even as an engineering graduate. But I picked myself up and moved on.

Toward the end of 2013, I applied for the Nlng graduate recruitment. I passed the first and second tests as well as the assessment centre. In fact after the assessment centre, regret mails were sent to those who were not successful and I wasn't sent any. In fact the mail I received says that they would get back to me pretty soon. Boy I was so excited. I thought that was the last straw that would break the camel's back. But lo and behold, after about 2years of waiting, they sent invites for medicals. I wasn't sent. The mail they sent me says " though your performance was commendable, however we regret to blah blah blah". That was the worst time of my life. I became so devasted that I refused to eat. In fact I swore that I was not going to serve God again, that he doesn't care about me. It was terrible. How I managed to pick myself after that still baffles me today.

Since then I had become reluctant to apply for jobs. I later got a job in a servicing company but some of us were dropped after some time, cos of the fact that the company lost some of its contracts during the periods of upheavals in the oil and gas industry.

Now I am teaching in a private school, preparing candidates for IELTS, SAT and TOEFL. Yes I make some money but it's hardly enough cos of the responsibilities I have on my shoulders. My parents are aged and my younger ones who are in school are all dependent on me. What is more? I am married with 3 kids.

Sometimes I feel so frustrated to the extent that I feel life is not worth living. All my classmates, when they see me, the don't believe I am still on this level, cos I was always at the top of my class and I this kind of versatile guy who can do well in any discipline.

However, I still believe I will make. I am still struggling to improve on myself. As someone who is knowledgeable in production and well engineering, I have done certifications. And I believe that God will one day pick up my call. I am also an Nnpc hopeful.

So guys, learn from me. If I am still kicking and hopeful, please don't give up. It shall be alright. Although I am still pained at heart that I can't take care of my parents who deprived themselves of comfort just to send me to school. People laughed at them for not wearing good clothes. But I can't care for them the way I should. My heart still weeps bitterly. But I still remain positive anyways.

God knows if I had the chance to give you my APL I Will give it to you today without thinking twice about it. Not that I'm so rich but tbh you need it more than I do. What I can however do is to pray you get it and I genuinely pray Almighty Allah gets you this APL before I get mine cos you need it more than I do. Insha Allah

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
mydas4ever:

Andre92:

This is the most senseless comment I have ever read on this forum. You failed to get the message. It's such a shame. Receive sense IJN.

Na una know o. I have said my own. Come and beat me in my house. wink

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
muhamm3d:

God knows if I had the chance to give you my APL I Will give it to you today without thinking twice about it. Not that I'm so rich but tbh you need it more than I do. What I can however do is to pray you get it and I genuinely pray Almighty Allah gets you this APL before I get mine cos you need it more than I do. Insha Allah
I love your generous spirit, but you may want to listen to everybody’s story before you decide on who you want to share the limited APLs to.

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Your life hasn't been a bed of roses, and I wish you had it better, but he has not come here to say he has suffered the most, he is only sharing his experiences, sometimes it's good to share with people.

Change your perception of things, what you can handle might be too much for someone else.

Empathy is key. I wish you all the best also A1grade.
cocococo:

I love your generous spirit, but you may want to listen to everybody’s story before you decide on who you want to share the limited APLs to.

I may look unsympathetic, but there are some stories that never faze me even when it looks like the subjects of the stories have gone through a lot. The greatest challenge anyone can ever face is health issues, and I mean serious chronic health issues. Anyone saying how he has suffered due to no finance but he still has good health is still in luxury as far as I am concerned. I have been an accident victim that left me in different teaching hospitals in Nigeria and abroad for a combined duration of over 6 months and over 3 years to recuperate, and having done over 10 major surgeries with each taking over 8 hours. Those months, feeding, bathing, taking me to the toilet and cleaning me up was done by my mother. Of course, my girlfriend who I was supposed to marry ran away. Up till this moment, man is still single, because my job is basically a survival job. All my mates are married with kids. I even still have some mild physical deformities I struggle with everyday, and the medical aspect of the NNPC recruitment scares me even if I get APL. But I’m cool, and I have accepted that life cannot always be what we want. During my admission days, I wished I was even an uneducated almajiri person with no decree but with good health. I admired anyone who walked by with his 2 feet and 2 hands, complete and functional. But the funny thing is that while I was on admission, I even saw worse cases in my wards that made my own look like a joke. There was a guy that had 2 legs amputee above the knee, and he pooped on the bed. There was another guy who had his hand about to be amputated and the other hand had having serious fractures. A boy had snake bite and got his hand amputated.

All I’m saying is that financial issues only become a thing to deeply worry yourself about when you don’t have a deep understanding of life. That’s why when people come here praying for APL like their life depends on it, I laugh! There are other blessings in life you already have that you are taking for granted. On your spare time, take a trip to the A & E of any government hospital. I wish I had done this before my accident. You don’t have to be like me before you understand life. Take that trip now.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol,this our thread don dey look depressing oo...

Las las we are all Survivors of Nigeria..

Please let's go back to sorting for Sources ooo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Local men and women, guess who is online today grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Different strokes for different folks. In all, let's be thankful. God has blessed us. And today, irrespective of your position, you're someone's "prayer point"....they wish they were like you...even those that pray to be you also have some who pray to be them. That's life for us. Mystery.

God is faithful in all. Look inside of you, there are treasures within.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SplendidX(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
lahizak:

Biz admin, graduated with 2.1. Stay in ibadan. Can go anywhere for a job though, if u get one to offer

What I have is in Bayelsa and it would be most suited for someone with whose background is Electrical (at least engineering). It gives the person opportunity to make very little earning and, IMPORTANTLY, get some on-field experience.

Stay Blessed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
number5:
Local men and women, guess who is online today grin

Hahahah.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rahl444:
lol
You are taking cocococo Seriously..The guy na matured clown o...He has this witty way of countering every comment no matter how inspiring, motivating, educative, informative, necessary,and even positive with negative comments..That's his talent ,that's his nature.

And he deceives himself most times,when he thinks that he is making sense out of such ridiculous comments...Thus, I prefer to believe that he just a huge clown who is about to loose it...
lose’, not ‘loose’. wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow, reading through this thread after a very long time brought sobs to my heart, truthfully a lot of people aren't finding life easy, things haven't' really worked as we hoped when we where still starry eyed undergraduates, I for one have decided on a new course of action come 2020, to strictly focuson myself, my hopes and aspirations and MY GOD, no calling of any contacts,uncle, for information, better job help, nothing, no incessant checking on the NNPC thread, no more reading depressing sad tales, or working in unfavorable, uninspiring job conditions, I would rather focus on developing my skills, pushing my own buisness and my migration dreams, I keep having dreams that I turned down the NNPC job because I had better doings by then, and that can only be possible with Gods grace and hard work. When I look at other government recruitment that took years and most lay ordinary men weren't still taken I can't help but shudder, There are a lot of people who aren't working in NNPC or O&G coys that bank millions legitimately in a month, some strictly doing online businesses, I refuse to let this country's backwardness or depression get to me anymore...

Today I mark this date, no more looking back, I MOVE...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poetictwenty(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
SplendidX:

What I have is in Bayelsa and it would be most suited for someone with whose background is Electrical (at least engineering). It gives the person opportunity to make very little earning and, IMPORTANTLY, get some on-field experience.

Stay Blessed

Boss! I am available ooo...though I reside in portharcourt, but moving to Bayelsa won't be a problem... can I p.m you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VisionE20: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
A1grade:
No, not Sterling Bank.
okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VisionE20: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
A1grade:
No, not Sterling Bank.
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.