Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830043 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myklafamilia12: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
don't expect APL soon, cause their are more to it, the process might at the end of the day be cancel or suspended, my thought any way.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by my3phones: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
myklafamilia12:
don't expect APL soon, cause their are more to it, the process might at the end of the day be cancel or suspended, my thought any way.
May God save us from your thoughts.

36 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
January, 2020 is ideal.

myklafamilia12:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidologus: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very Soon, The same people that told you 'APL till 2020' will start saying '2020 is no longer feasible'.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
I strongly disagree to any tweeter thinz.

I believe we should sheepishly wait for them to give us an "update" whenever they feel like. Am very sure before 2023 or the end of the world we shall hear something.

Who's with me grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
NNPC GMD 2, well done sir ooo... Like I read above, may God deliver "we" the truthful hopefuls from your thought ooo oga GMD 2...

myklafamilia12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
One human reason why this Recruitment cannot be cancelled is because of human interest... Do you think the staff of NNPC, top politicians, senators, etc, who have gotten slots, ways, favours, etc, will want to give up the appointment letters they have retained for their slots to cancellation?

The second reason is that God is always on the throne.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

I believe we should sheepishly wait for them to give us an "update" whenever they feel like. Am very sure before 2023 or the end of the world we shall hear something.

Who's with me grin
Omo iya mi mowa pelu e

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Anybody at the Kyari wedding in borno should kindly get info for us as the top dawgs in nnpc may be there.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
NoHatred:
Seriously I no know how this news take consign APL.
I thought I was the only one who is tired of the hogwash the dude drops every now and then
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

Who's with me grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jezra: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
hooha:
One human reason why this Recruitment cannot be cancelled is because of human interest... Do you think the staff of NNPC, top politicians, senators, etc, who have gotten slots, ways, favours, etc, will want to give up the appointment letters they have retained for their slots to cancellation?

The second reason is that God is always on the throne.
I agree with you but in reverse order

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
NosaJBourne:
I thought I was the only one who is tired of the hogwash the dude drops every now and then

We dont need to complain .This is a faceless thread if he boast who cares ,He promise us update that the only thing you should look for .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good Day guys,

Hearing some bit of mixed news. Good News is this should be wrapped up shortly. They are going to publish the names in the daily newspapers. That is for the GT’s. Should be anytime soon. Don’t want to give a timeline but most between next week and January. Should not pass January at all.

Bad News is it seems like the EH part has been cancelled from what I heard. I’m really hoping not but the rumors are too strong to ignore. This is officially my last post on this matter. Goood luck guys

50 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xeee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sweet News, Thank You Mr Panalyst
panalyst:
Good Day guys,

Hearing some bit of mixed news. Good News is this should be wrapped up shortly. They are going to publish the names in the daily newspapers. That is for the GT’s. Should be anytime soon. Don’t want to give a timeline but most between next week and January. Should not pass January at all.

Bad News is it seems like the EH part has been cancelled from what I heard. I’m really hoping not but the rumors are too strong to ignore. This is officially my last post on this matter. Goood luck guys
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
panalyst:
Good Day guys,

Thanks so much for the info.Compliment of the season.

As for the EH rumour, it has gained ground truly .May it be false at the end of the day shaa.
Happy APLs to GTs cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good news,

Someone said to me that the release of APL and List Will be January.. GTs get ready to enjoy life in NNPC too.

As for E.H, the recruitment is still valid for you guys. Expect your APLs too.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Omo iya mi mowa pelu e

A true brother, even though you are a marlian, I accept cheesy

P.S CircleOfWilis come display ur usual countdown, shebi you don tire

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Your bad news is not true .i can tell u categorically that the person who gave u the update or news is a nobody in the system.

Nothing like cancellations.

panalyst:
Good Day guys,

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:

Your bad news is not true .i can tell u categorically that the person who gave u the update or news is a nobody in the system.

Nothing like cancellations.

People asked for news, someone with quite an integrity has given one and the best you could do is kangaroo into spitting rubbish. The EH stuff is not news. Because it’s a rumor does not mean it is cancelled or will be. That doesn’t make his source a nobody.
You really need to change your attitude.

40 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

A true brother, even though you are a marlian, I accept cheesy

P.S CircleOfWilis come display ur usual countdown, shebi you don tire
broza, body don weak o...

The EH news shocked me wewell .Musa wants to just die

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
You re not making sense at all .The source that gave him all that information is just a hanger or cleaner within the towers.

Integrity my foot.

He should desist from hearing rumors from cleaners.

M
Gbyms:

People asked for news, someone with quite an integrity has given one and the best you could do is kangaroo into spitting rubbish. The EH stuff is not news. Because it’s a rumor does not mean it is cancelled or will be. That doesn’t make his source a nobody.
You really need to change your attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:
You re not making sense at all .The source that gave him all that information is just a hanger or cleaner within the towers.

Integrity my foot.

M
Ok.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
panalyst has finally spoken!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
panalyst:
Good Day guys,

bros is now playing safe . Lol.. its well. We wait regardless.

Balher should put the nail on the cross so we know where we stand.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
You people should cry or bother, G.T APL is sure, and E.H APL is sure. Confirmed!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
hooha:
You people should cry or bother, G.T APL is sure, and E.H APL is sure. Confirmed!!
lol your exclamation mark wont make us take you serious.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:

Integrity my foot.

M
lol just cos it affects you? He said rumours.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
hooha:
sir, I am already crying blood right now...

How did u confirm....or Is it a statement of faith?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Most of these sources are giving out information based on their own perspective. A source who has left the system once told me that the process was cancelled because someone allocated 200 slots to himself and others are not happy, hence the reason for cancellation. The truth of the matter is that very few staff actually know what is going on. The only source I have decided to rely on is the GMD.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
sir, I am already crying blood right now...

How did u confirm....or Is it a statement of faith?
it is well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:

Integrity my foot.

M
but the guy said rumor so why are you guyz taking it personal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.