Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833186 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:
You re not making sense at all .The source that gave him all that information is just a hanger or cleaner within the towers.

Integrity my foot.

He should desist from hearing rumors from cleaners.

M
Hey bro, could you please contact your contact? It's really a worrying info panalyst just dropped. Is it that Nnpc has given in to the demands of the contract guys, necessitating the cancellation? Hmmm.

At this point, I don't mind calling out Jarus to help us confirm this rumor. Please Jarus, if this is the last thing you could do for us on this forum, we would greatly appreciate it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's why I await Balher who would milk info from either the GMD or his PA. Do you think NNPC would not consider the legal implication of halting EH and concluding with GT?
The recruitment is on course and must logically be concluded.

olaidefat:
Most of these sources are giving out information based on their own perspective. A source who has left the system once told me that the process was cancelled because someone allocated 200 slots to himself and others are not happy, hence the reason for cancellation. The truth of the matter is that very few staff actually know what is going on. The only source I have decided to rely on is the GMD.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.

For record purpose panalyst gave this info.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
GeniusOla:

Hahahahahahah, zonal secretary Aolmaw, pls help us take note of this dude's source somewhere in our record book biko. We will need it for book keeping. Source confirmed legit grin

And i could remember saying this #lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
The EH cancellation still remains a rumor, my guts tells me everything is still on course.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gbyms:

People asked for news, someone with quite an integrity has given one and the best you could do is kangaroo into spitting rubbish. The EH stuff is not news. Because it’s a rumor does not mean it is cancelled or will be. That doesn’t make his source a nobody.
You really need to change your attitude.

Erm erm, but they say only GTs are jobless and immature... You never know how you'll react until it stares in your face. Don't blame that man, emotions got the best part of him. None of us are without flaws.

I pray it ends well for me, because after all said and done, all that matters is getting APL.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
inrainbows:
panalyst has finally spoken!!!
Remaining Carvelia or wetin be d moniker sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Buh rumors has it that 10,000 job opportunities have been created and we're like 9000. Does that mean what I'm thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tjayelbee:
As it stands, there seems to be a superior argument in favor of Contract Staff within the Mgt circle. This is for a number of reasons amongst which is the fact that they already have requisite hands-on experience/training over the years. So, Why hire new EHs when you have already expended resources to train Contract Staff?

As such, they’re considering proceeding with GTs and shelving EH applicants. No final resolution has been made yet as they’re still weighing the options and having meetings.

In the end, there might just be some middle-ground agreement.. take from here and there.

May the odds be in our favor!

N.B - they seem to have more connections than us, if at all we do. Lol
Greetings Bro. Please has the corporation finally given in to the demands of the contract guys, leading to the cancellation of the EH process?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
I met with several COOs, both present and immediate past, including past GMD Baru....they said, presidency now closely watching Court Rule, to be held in very near future, in a mean time, ad hoc staff are recruited mostly are foreign national until final rule by court.

MKK, and His Son too busy.... will update as soon perhaps next week.

Thank u, , COOs says cancellation romour was resolved as at October 2019.

in attendance are: MKK, Dangote, Hon. Speaker National Assembly, SGF, about 14 governors.....etc

abt 17 airplane landed at Maiduguri Airport.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
dalhjana:
Buh rumors has it that 10,000 job opportunities have been created and we're like 9000. Does that mean what I'm thinking.

Hehehehe... Don't mind them, they've included roadside gas sellers, kerosene sellers, even filling stations in their estimates... Plus food vendors and pure water sellers during construction of physical infrastructures... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
balher:
I met with several COOs, both present and immediate past, including past GMD Baru....they said, presidency now closely watching Court Rule, to be held in very near future, in a mean time, ad hoc staff are recruited mostly are foreign national until final rule by court.

MKK, and His Son too busy.... will update as soon perhaps next week.

Thank u, , COOs says cancellation romour was resolved as at October 2019.

in attendance are: MKK, Dangote, Hon. Speaker National Assembly, SGF, about 14 governors.....etc

abt 17 airplane landed at Maiduguri Airport.

undecided
Is it just me?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
joobseekar:

Hehehehe... Don't mind them, they've included roadside gas sellers, kerosene sellers, even filling stations in their estimates... Plus food vendors and pure water sellers during construction of physical infrastructures... cheesy cheesy
No oo. 10,000 direct jobs and 40000 indirect totalling 50k jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
StephenEA:

undecided
Is it just me?

The standard deviation of that guy's info is massive. His information is just scattered everywhere. Court, presidency, COOs, busy etc. So far from yhe mean (high variance). Lolzzz.

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Powersurge:

The standard deviation of this guy's info is massive. His information is just scattered everywhere. Court, presidency, COOs, busy etc. So far from yhe mean (high variance). Lolzzz.

Ok... thought it was just me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Powersurge:

The standard deviation of that guy's info is massive. His information is just scattered everywhere. Court, presidency, COOs, busy etc. So far from yhe mean (high variance). Lolzzz.

I dey tell you. Dude be like Jack of all sources...

Anyway, panalyst I know... Even his post about Nigerian Oil&Gas predates this recruitment

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
joobseekar:

Erm erm, but they say only GTs are jobless and immature... You never know how you'll react until it stares in your face. Don't blame that man, emotions got the best part of him. None of us are without flaws.

I pray it ends well for me, because after all said and done, all that matters is getting APL.
Yeah that’s why I desisted from engaging him in further confabulation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Powersurge:

lol i think you cos hes not saying it in the language we want which us "APL is coming out on .. "

If you noticed the dude never said APL will be released on a particular date, hes basically let us know that there are multiple reasons for the delay and APL aint coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
broza, body don weak o...

The EH news shocked me wewell .Musa wants to just die

Forget woh, there is no way they would shelve d EH, every info here to me na just wild guess. dis APL delay is deliberate, no be court case or contact staff issue or cancellation. I don't even believe d January ish

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

Forget woh, there is no way they would shelve d EH, every info here to me na just wild guess. dis APL delay is deliberate, no be court case or contact staff issue or cancellation. I don't even believe d January ish
It is not unusual for someone to say we will resume March.
Let’s say February would be for all paper work and acceptance of offer.
It’s only right for notifications to come anytime from now till January.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
You see this recruitment, if you look deeply, it's "power" is in the secret....Even your source may give you up up up up information that is suitable for the public, so do not rely on any information, except GMD's. No wise and true source will tell you the deep things to this APL, they may just give you what is suitable for you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
From the archive.
On October 15, 2019

panalyst:

they have been resolved from my understanding but my brother the issues coming out were a lot o i won't lie.

Apparently, the main issue was really the EH. there was no even spread between the states. While GT's had equitable distribution between States, EH was more lopsided towards a particular zone in the South. Then to make matters worse, you had cases of an Amaka or Solape claiming state of origin Kaduna. Little issues like that held it up. I do know HR has the list as cleaned up. it's now just a matter of the top giving instructions to send out the notifications.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
joobseekar:

From the archive.
On October 15, 2019

Exactly. His posts are becoming controversial. Well, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
The unending drama surrounding this recruitment should not suprise anyone, in a country that works largely for the rich and influential. Also, its high time we abolished the so called quota system. Every citizen has equal right; therefore, merit should take the front seat in the recruitment of this nature, and not ur origin or place of birth.

Btw, local man witnessed the end of the year program of napims. Local man now understands better why this recruitment interest the powerful and the mighty. Local men and women, let's pray we also enjoy the fruit of the country. This country is no doubt good for some people.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
hooha:
You see this recruitment, if you look deeply, it's "power" is in the secret....Even your source may give you up up up up information that is suitable for the public, so do not rely on any information, except GMD's. No wise and true source will tell you the deep things to this APL, they may just give you what is suitable for you.
see as you guyz talk of APL as if it is a ticket to heaven...lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
mvem:
see as you guyz talk of APL as if it is a ticket to heaven...lol
Poverty is a ticket to Hell...
With NNPC job, you can hardly be poor...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gbyms:

It is not unusual for someone to say we will resume March.
Let’s say February would be for all paper work and acceptance of offer.
It’s only right for notifications to come anytime from now till January.

I recently spoke to someone who was part of their last recruitment, He said, NNPC only contacted him for GT role after he had already gotten another job & was due for promotion, of course he rejected the offer.

dats why I just dey watch things nowadays

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
NNPC...... Call us abeg!
We are ready!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry for strained nerves.

This is what I also learnt although I was told it’s not concrete yet on the EH part.

For APL no timeline was given, just soon.

Happy new year with APL in advance

panalyst:
Good Day guys,

Hearing some bit of mixed news. Good News is this should be wrapped up shortly. They are going to publish the names in the daily newspapers. That is for the GT’s. Should be anytime soon. Don’t want to give a timeline but most between next week and January. Should not pass January at all.

Bad News is it seems like the EH part has been cancelled from what I heard. I’m really hoping not but the rumors are too strong to ignore. This is officially my last post on this matter. Goood luck guys

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nothing like cancellation . All is concrete on EH .

You guys should go about ur normal life .

APL will be released soon b4 end of 1st quarter .

All hanger, cleaner , security sources should desist from spreading false information on this thread.

Dshiloh:
Sorry for strained nerves.

This is what I also learnt although I was told it’s not concrete yet on the EH part.

For APL no timeline was given, just soon.

Happy new year with APL in advance

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aremolomi:
Nothing like cancellation . All is concrete on EH .

You guys should go about ur normal life .

APL will be released soon b4 end of 1st quarter .

All hanger, cleaner , security sources should desist from spreading false information on this thread.

Bro, it seems you have a confirmed source. Please have you confirmed this? Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
My brother , relax your mind . Everything is okay . Nothing like cancellation. . Have confirmed.

NoHatred:
Bro, it seems you have a confirmed source. Please have you confirmed this? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.