Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828660 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
I for fear... Lol

Beeam:
God forbid!

That low budget Mia Khalifa?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
billygreg:
It’s clear APL will soon drop. Last week, a certain top politician from my community asked for names of successful interview applicants so as to be forwarded to the GMD. If court case was holding apl, i believe Oga wouldn’t have done that. Let’s stay focused and hope notifications are sent out soon. Peace!
Oga. what's successful interview applicants. Just rest because everybody know say you don smoke gbana

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by elShakes(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
billygreg:
It’s clear APL will soon drop. Last week, a certain top politician from my community asked for names of successful interview applicants so as to be forwarded to the GMD. If court case was holding apl, i believe Oga wouldn’t have done that. Let’s stay focused and hope notifications are sent out soon. Peace!

Yeah, forwarded from that community whatsapp group.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pes2019: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
billygreg:

So successful list were compiled in your community.
Pls check MOB names.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
If letters were printed, there will be dates on them.

the date for submission of acceptance letter will no longer be feasible if the successful ones do not get the letters on time.....

If letters were indeed printed, there should be nothing like "barring last minute changes"

If letters were printed in December, let's just begin to count the days that are already gone.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2020
You see that "barring last minute change"? I hate that phrase with passion cry cry

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Sempumping:

cheesy Na so

Sempumping!!! Long time ooo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Sulleymanimam:
You see that "barring last minute change"? I hate that phrase with passion cry cry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Emperorclarkken:
What do you mean by 1/5 GT ?

Some questions should not be asked abeg...***go ask your further mathematics teacher and let's move on to better things

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
To all sources concerned...
Originakalokalo:

the date for submission of acceptance letter will no longer be feasible if the successful ones do not get the letters on time.....

If letters are indeed printed, there should be nothing like "barring last minute changes"

If letters were printed in December, let's just begin to count the days that are already gone.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2020
But to be honest, dear comrades in this movement, it is a really sad thing that this process has been so shrouded in gross uncertainty, seeming directionlessness, and baffling secrecy. It makes no sense to me at all as I do not understand what justification can be given to such current state of things. As eager as I am of getting the highly anticipated APL/OoE, I am MORE bothered by the manner in which the process has been handled post the July interviews. In my opinion, it is very shoddy and lacking in professionalism and excellence. And I believe it mirrors a very striking strand in the psyche and conduct of our government's leaders: DISRESPECT and DISREGARD. Our leaders generally have no regard and basic respect for us whom they lead. And it is the very silent and salient SINGULAR factor behind EVERY anomaly that exists in our country.

As with many of us, I believe I wouldn't have any problem if, by the time we were interviewed - or even at the period of vacancy announcements - it was stated that by so and so date, successful applicants will be called...orientation will begin...resumption proper would commence...etcetera. Even if it was ultimately pinned for March 2020. We would have not been in the least perturbed. Na to just dey do other things dey wait for the relevant day(s). You don't just leave things open-ended, vague and ambiguous. It smacks of disorderliness and lack of planning or sense of understanding in one's endeavours. Even in relationship seminars, they tell young people to define every relationship; that whatever is not defined can never be fine, dash dash dash. My point is simply that, in a bid to fight corruption and operate with integrity (as I believe the whole NNPC TAPE mantra is directed towards ) if there aren't certain publicly declared specific timelines, project operational modalities, and consistent update on happenings/unforeseen delays, you only sink deeper into that which you have resolved to combat, albeit unintentionally, because, with these loopholes, you give ample room for saboteurs and contradictory deeds and misdeeds from unscrupulous elements within and without the system.

I implore us to learn, therefore, as we advance in life and occupy great places by God's grace, to make things straight and plain in the open and give no room for conjectures and aspersions in the course of carrying out our responsibilities.

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
Romans 14:16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

Happy Sunday and New week, Fellas!

Shalom.

46 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Originakalokalo:

If letters are indeed printed, there should be nothing like "barring last minute changes"

U too get sense o. grin
They need u in d towers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Enntay:

Some questions should not be asked abeg...***go ask your further mathematics teacher and let's move on to better things

Further Math keh?! better Pry 3 Mathematics: Fraction and Decimal, Numerator and Denominator cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
youngforever22:
Good evening fellow comrades. Apl is dropping this month if any last minute changes doesn't occur(won't say the date), they were printed in December, no court ruling is holding nnpc back, they will be published in a newspaper as well to justify quota system, everything has been signed and sealed, EH is also good to go. Its about 1/5 of GT. Good night

Since everybody wants to post APL gist whether true or fake, oya, this is my own.

My source from Towers confirmed to my uncle who I have been disturbing concerning this recruitment. The APL was almost in December, but there were some I’s and Ts that needed to be dotted and crossed and so, it was suspended; however, I can confirm that all is now set. APL is most likely coming out this week ‘barring last minute change’. I will keep you guys further updated on any news I hear. tongue Nor be only una sabi. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

It's just that some of you are just deliberately being obtuse. This guy right here sounds worried that the recruitment could be cancelled and he simply doesn't want it to happen. I wouldn't put too much hope on any govt thing that lasts close to a year. Clearly says it's still alive till Feb b4 it goes south. But many people here just want to hear that they are already typing APLs with 500 typewriters bought last month and that nnpc have been rearing about 1000 ravens and pigeons for d sole purpose of distributing the APLs. At last una go dey alright
Lol... We have heard you bros. Can you now unfollow this thread now since you are not part of it or more like you are looking forward to cancellation? Pls move on while we do our own moving on individually. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Coco coco my guy happy Sunday to you

Don’t join them to spread rumors ohhh

My regards

cocococo:

Since everybody wants to post APL gist whether true or fake, oya, this is my own.

My source from Towers confirmed to my uncle who I have been disturbing concerning this recruitment. The APL was almost in December, but there were some I’s and Ts that needed to be dotted and crossed and so, it was suspended; however, I can confirm that all is now set. APL is most likely coming out this week ‘barring last minute change’. I will keep you guys further updated on any news I hear. tongue Nor be only una sabi. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
dalhjana:

Oga. what's successful interview applicants. Just rest because everybody know say you don smoke gbana

Hahhahahahha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2020
helpedboy:
But to be honest, dear comrades in this movement, it is a really sad thing that this process has been so shrouded in gross uncertainty, seeming directionlessness, and baffling secrecy. It makes no sense to me at all as I do not understand what justification can be given to such current state of things. As eager as I am of getting the highly anticipated APL/OoE, I am MORE bothered by the manner in which the process has been handled post the July interviews. In my opinion, it is very shoddy and lacking in professionalism and excellence. And I believe it mirrors a very striking strand in the psyche and conduct of our government's leaders: DISRESPECT and DISREGARD. Our leaders generally have no regard and basic respect for us whom they lead. And it is the very silent and salient SINGULAR factor behind EVERY anomaly that exists in our country.

As with many of us, I believe I wouldn't have any problem if, by the time we were interviewed - or even at the period of vacancy announcements - it was stated that by so and so date, successful applicants will be called...orientation will begin...resumption proper would commence...etcetera. Even if it was ultimately pinned for March 2010. We would have not been in the least perturbed. Na to just dey do other things dey wait for the relevant day(s). You don't just leave things open-ended, vague and ambiguous. It smacks of disorderliness and lack of planning or sense of understanding in one's endeavours. Even in relationship seminars, they tell young people to define every relationship; that whatever is not defined can never be fine, dash dash dash. My point is simply that, in a bid to fight corruption and operate with integrity (as I believe the whole NNPC TAPE mantra is directed towards ) if there aren't certain publicly declared specific timelines, project operational modalities, and consistent update on happenings/unforeseen delays, you only sink deeper into that which you have resolved to combat, albeit unintentionally, because, with these loopholes, you give ample room for saboteurs and contradictory deeds and misdeeds from unscrupulous elements within and without the system.

I implore us to learn, therefore, as we advance in life and occupy great places by God's grace, to make things straight and plain in the open and give no room for conjectures and aspersions in the course of carrying out our responsibilities.

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Shalom.

Na wa....this has become a movement...lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2020
cocococo:

Seconded. Now we know why Nigerian pastors will always get customers because they promise them Heaven on Earth. Nigerians like to be brainwashed a lot.
And the cycle of fake APL news continues in 2020. What a shame!
For those people posting APL gists, why not just keep it to yourselves. We all know that at the end, it may not—or will likely not—pan out as you have posted. We have been seeing this since August last year—one gist after the other that turns out to be fake news. I’m fed up, I swear. Last warning to any one who will post APL gist here again! Walahi! Try me and see!

The only thing that is permanent is change. If you can't beat them, join them.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emperorclarkken: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
I only asked for clarification....if me and you sit down I know the furthermaths pass you...move on jor
Enntay:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Really @ olaidefat

Happy first Sunday.

olaidefat:

The only thing the is permanent is change. If you can't beat them, join them.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BasDost: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
You have echoed my thought and that of many sensible people around me I've had a discourse with about this recruitment. It is really sad and unfortunate how we get treated here. Communication is vital. It seems in this part of the country the government can get away with anything without accounting to the people the motives behind their actions. It is the same way the presidency keeps mute on certain important issues bothering the people. Zero communication to me is utterly disrespectful to the concerned parties.

This below is a screenshot of a chat I was having with a British friend of mine about a month ago. When I said in my last post I am almost moving on from this phase, I meant it. It's so sad. We all invested so much into this recruitment and deserve at least an unambiguous communique from people at the Towers. May the Almighty pave better ways for us. By mid or end of this month, I should just leave to start my PhD (officially starting on the 16th). That will be the final nail on the coffin of my NNPC dreams.

helpedboy:

As with many of us, I believe I wouldn't have any problem if, by the time we were interviewed - or even at the period of vacancy announcements - it was stated that by so and so date, successful applicants will be called...orientation will begin...resumption proper would commence...etcetera. Even if it was ultimately pinned for March 2010. We would have not been in the least perturbed. Na to just dey do other things dey wait for the relevant day(s). You don't just leave things open-ended, vague and ambiguous. It smacks of disorderliness and lack of planning or sense of understanding in one's endeavours. Even in relationship seminars, they tell young people to define every relationship; that whatever is not defined can never be fine, dash dash dash. My point is simply that, in a bid to fight corruption and operate with integrity (as I believe the whole NNPC TAPE mantra is directed towards ) if there aren't certain publicly declared specific timelines, project operational modalities, and consistent update on happenings/unforeseen delays, you only sink deeper into that which you have resolved to combat, albeit unintentionally, because, with these loopholes, you give ample room for saboteurs and contradictory deeds and misdeeds from unscrupulous elements within and without the system.

Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Aremolomi:

Really @ olaidefat

Happy first Sunday.

I wish you the same my brother.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ennish2(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
pes2019:

So successful list were compiled in your community.
Pls check MOB names.
LOL

Una no go kill person for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
BasDost:
You have echoed my thought and that of many sensible people around me I've had a discourse with about this recruitment. It is really sad and unfortunate how we get treated here. Communication is vital. It seems in this part of the country the government can get away with anything without accounting to the people the motives behind their actions. It is the same way the presidency keeps mute on certain important issues bothering the people. Zero communication to me is utterly disrespectful to the concerned parties.

This below is a screenshot of a chat I was having with a British friend of mine about a month ago. When I said in my last post I am almost moving on from this phase, I meant it. It's so sad. We all invested so much into this recruitment and deserve at least an unambiguous communique from people at the Towers. May the Almighty pave better ways for us. By mid or end of this month, I should just leave to start my PhD (officially starting on the 16th). That will be the final nail on the coffin of my NNPC dreams.

Is better when you share it on twitter for them to see, that may hasten the process

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
cocococo:

I dont think its possible for APL gist (fake or true) not to be posted here. What gist do you want to be posted here? Comic gists? It will continue till the APL drops. Time will surely reveal the truth. The only major thing that I am happy about is that GMD said it will be concluded. If he had not said that, some guys here e.g MOB would have peddled cancellation etc.

When NNPC decided not to update us on proceedings, this is a good place of solace as you said in your comic story. At this point, it is stupid for anyone to take any info here strongly as anything can happen but we remain hopeful.

If you are not happy with the fake or true gists, you may not bother checking the thread if it bothers or tires you.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
helpedboy:

Shalom.

RT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
BasDost:

Bro, can the friend assist for Msc?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Tell them! let them know fact. if APL printed by now, I will be among top 3 NLs To update the house. even if am nt offered. bcoz i Strongly believed in Destiny

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Integritykay(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Everyone!

*2020 Money Hack Masterclass*

Join the WhatsApp group using this link:

https:///L7XPZEHsT63JAkJM75ryoW

I'll be taking you on a class that will teach you to make money online without any skill. Trust me you don't want to miss this class. Time is #8pm
In this class I'll be sharing with you my personal secret to earnings without having a product.
I'd like for you to keep an open mind as the ideas I'll be sharing will seem either too simple or controversial.

Join the WhatsApp group using this link

https:///L7XPZEHsT63JAkJM75ryoW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
A tangible recruitment should be secretive, so do not expect valid sources in the uppermost cadre to give you the most tangible information about this recruitment. They may decide to offer you a "hear say" kind of information, and then you may bring such to Nairaland as the most legit information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.