Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848406 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rafiq2:
You guys no know what delay is, afterall you never applied for DSS, I remember my cousin was in part 3 when I applied, Can you imagine he has graduated, served & finish his MSc course work & still DSS no even call for camp grin

Even AOLMAW don disappear for dis thread despite their insanely high morale grin
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dem swear for u ni Even if permanent is 30k, take it!
all things bad.... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:
Just in: The Management of NNPC hv

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hooha has some pressing issues at hand at the moment, please.

johnchima007:
These days when I see missed calls from unknown numbers on my phone, I try my best to call every number back. I don’t want to hear that they (courier company) called my number I didn’t pick.. That won’t be our portion o. Apostle Hooha, we haven’t heard from you this evening... Have your data finished?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:
Just in: The Management of NNPC hv prepared new Recruitment Criteria, in case if nnpc lost the case on 14 /2/2020. which scheduled to start afresh.

*If u hv link at nnpc tower, ask, b4 u labelled me wrong *

Please, don't ever come here until 14/2/2020 since you are not expecting anything now.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:
Just in: The Management of NNPC hv prepared new Recruitment Criteria, in case if nnpc lost the case on 14 /2/2020. which scheduled to start afresh.

*If u hv link at nnpc tower, ask, b4 u

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:

I would not be in the wrong to presume that the source that told you this breaking news is MKK's unborn grandson.

I mean the "unborn grandson" you were hired for his parent's wedding on the 29th as a photographer...right?

If I'm in the wrong, please put me in the know o

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please Balher, We heard you before and now. You are the only one peddling court case and i really dont care about your source. Why are you the odd man out?

Dont force your info on us. You can patiently wait till 14th Feb while you continue your picture work and leave the thread in peace. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bros mgt boi, buh u no post photos to back am up nao, lol, I'm now pretty sure you're not an applicant. Your sauce can't update you when the list of "we" true applicants name will be out but that your burnt sauce can now update you on next recruitment stuff, egbon, have some rest o, u no well o...
Back to the issue, for instance, NNPC lost at the court as your mind told you (God forbid anyway), can't your common sense told you, there is room to appeal it in the same court of law considering millions of naira that has been voted for this on-going recruitment , bros, we no bi Almajiris here wey u fit just kum vomit ur gibberish into their mouths. Move on, cos u no apply 4 dis job enemy of progress...
To hell with you and your damn over-burnt sauces.

balher:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Balher mata don enter Ijebu swear level nao, I go report u to those mama 4 Ijebu-Ode... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Teejaxjims01:
Bros mgt boi, buh u no post photos to back am up nao, lol, I'm now pretty sure you're not an applicant. Your sauce can't update you when the list of "we" true applicants name will be out but that your burnt sauce can now update you on next recruitment stuff, egbon, have some rest o, u no well o...
Back to the issue, for instance, NNPC lost at the court as your mind told you (God forbid anyway), can't your common sense told you, there is room to appeal it in the same court of law considering millions of naira that has been voted for this on-going recruitment , bros, we no bi Almajiris here wey u fit just kum vomit ur gibberish into their mouths. Move on, cos u no apply 4 dis job enemy of progress...
To hell with you and your damn over-burnt sauces.

Teaser, is that you?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
No bi bros Teaser ooo... Balher mata don dey vex local man, he think say he fit take us 4 ride here ni jare, no bi im fault sha...

NosaJBourne:
Teaser, is that you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:

You're now contradicting Originalkalokalo.
Anyway, perhaps you might have missed it. Kindly open another thread, together with Originalkalokalo and muhamm3d, in Legal/Politics section, and argue on what is causing delay/cancelation of NNPC recruitment.

Yes, you guys can come back here after 2090.
Nagode Sose. Allah Ye yi moka alubarika. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:

Waoh! That must be very hard decision for the MANAGEMENT to take. By the way who told you this? The chief bridesmaid?

Naaa!....just kidding. I know you have direct access to Kyari himself. He must have told this. Right?

Plz don't forget to upload the picture of the Kyari's underwear later. Thanks for sharing. You have been instrumental in this group.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Anyone stating the real fact cos it's what they don't want to hear is a hater, negative energy propagandist or contract staff
I have never seen anything like this walahi. I do really hope we get it though cos damn!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please how does NNPC know what the new criteria that the lawyer will demand for will be? How can they prepare for a criteria that has not come to be yet? In all the news publication regarding the court case no set criteria has been established yet but what do i know?quote author=balher post=85473971]Just in: The Management of NNPC hv prepared new Recruitment Criteria, in case if nnpc lost the case on 14 /2/2020. which scheduled to start afresh.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good evening,

By God's grace, this recruitment is alive and living, and it can never be cancelled. It can never be cancelled. Truly, the delays you see is from the realm of the spiritual. I tell you the genuine truth and I lie not. "I tell you what I encounter personally" .That is why you see the recruitment dwindling. But God will overturn, and as it is written in the Bible "The counsel of ahitophel shall be turned into foolishness". So put more effort in prayers, and I tell you by the mercies of God that this recruitment shall be completed soon by January 2020 in Jesus name. Amen.

Please do your best to pray in your house and in your church. I have been associated properly with MFM for about 3 years, though I have another denomination. But my major spiritual fire is rooted in God using Mountain of Fire as pioneer.

Pray the best way you can pray, you can pray calmly. But if you know how to pray like a "raw tiger", do it. I pray by God's merciful grace.

God will surely have His way.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
hooha:
Good evening,

By God's grace, this recruitment is alive and living, and it can never be cancelled. It can never be cancelled. Truly, the delays you see is from the realm of the spiritual. I tell you the genuine truth and I lie not. "I tell you what I encounter personally" .That is why you see the recruitment dwindling. But God will overturn, and as it is written in the Bible "The counsel of ahitophel shall be turned into foolishness". So put more effort in prayers, and I tell you by the mercies of God that this recruitment shall be completed soon by January 2020 in Jesus name. Amen.

Please do your best to pray in your house and in your church. I have been associated properly with MFM for about 3 years, though I have another denomination. But my major spiritual fire is rooted in God using Mountain of Fire as pioneer.

Pray the best way you can pray, you can pray calmly. But if you know how to pray like a raw tiger, do it. I pray by God's merciful grace.

You are not feeling fine.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
muhamm3d:
Anyone stating the real fact cos it's what they don't want to hear is a hater, negative energy propagandist or contract staff
I have never seen anything like this walahi. I do really hope we get it though cos damn!!
Hooha... come and see the people delaying your APL. Oya send fire to consume them all. Let them "fall down and die"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
hooha:
Good evening,

Pray the best way you can pray, you can pray calmly. But if you know how to pray like a raw tiger, do it. I pray by God's merciful grace.

Nigerians can even scam God if the guy no stand well.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
balher:

In Nigeria, before the bill for Age discrimination during recruitment process was passed for an Act by the legislature, the clause to peg the age limit at a minimum of 45 years was removed. Up till now, that act has not yet been signed into law by the Executive.
http://www.agediscrimination.info/news/2019/5/15/new-age-discrimination-law-in-nigeria-bans-age-limits-in-government-jobs

If it were to be in Europe or America, the lawyer would have had a decent case because in most of the countries over there, various discrimination laws during recruitment were enacted with the stipulations that are outrightly stated unlike our own vague laws and constitution that has been characterized by unaddressed lacuanas over the years despite some constitution amendment efforts.

For educative purpose, here are samples of cases against recruitment discrimination outside Nigeria: http://www.agediscrimination.info/blog/2019/7/11/examples-of-age-discrimination-during-the-recruitment-process

I ain't no Lawyer or a Juror, if NNPC lawyers can't argue on the basis that 28 years for GT role is a fair criteria, they should better settle this shenanigan out of court.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm officially tired of y'all
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Our High priest/Woli Agba/Fire Prophet/Archbishop... Fire on sir, more anointing daddy wa... Lol

hooha:
Good evening,

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:
I dey tell you, his own matter na strong case. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Teejaxjims01:
Our High priest/Woli Agba/Fire Prophet/Archbishop... Fire on sir, more anointing daddy wa... Lol

This one made me laugh out loud in public! cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
It has come to a point now that I most often come on this thread not necessarily to look for info but to come read stuffs that serve as comic relief.. what a thread... LOL

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
22General:
Hooha has some pressing issues at hand at the moment, please.

Lol .. bros u funny oo.. of all posts grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Enntay:

I would not be in the wrong to presume that the source that told you this breaking news is MKK's unborn grandson.

I mean the "unborn grandson" you were hired for his parent's wedding on the 29th as a photographer...right?

If I'm in the wrong, please put me in the know o
Kai Kai.. these shots yia firing, all na headshot. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
hooha:
Good evening,

Woli Arole, so you want to come and vent your party jollof grievance on us here abi
Pls kindly go back to your party jollof thread abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Mad ooo. This one off me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Teejaxjims01:
No bi bros Teaser ooo... Balher mata don dey vex local man, he think say he fit take us 4 ride here ni jare, no bi im fault sha...

lool....leave that rat wey dey mess everywhere...I go package curse dash ein generation soon....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Teaser, is that you?
lol...not me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.