Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833424 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biolexxin:
Mmmmmmn, it is well, My name shall not be replaced in Jesus name cry, leme stop here
Story for the gods!
No be today we dey hear that one. cool
Replace Kee dem derr!And I bet you heard nothing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:

When you say "remove mind from APL", what do you mean?

focus on other things. When they send APL, you will receive an email from them.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
So No genuine info for us?
Gemini13 raised my hopes based on her updates on nairaland thus far
It is well o

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rahl444:
Story for the gods!
No be today we dey hear that one. cool
Replace Kee dem derr!And I bet you heard nothing... undecided
. Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why did you delete your comment?

Biolexxin

The guys that said letters have been typed, i thought that would have happened after the list going to FCC.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biolexxin:
. Ok

@ biolexxin .... this is the message u deleted

I would have relayed my information raw, but trust Nairalanders. It's funny though and may contradict my initial info. But leme just give a refined gist. A source who has a source(leme leave the relationship as source) at the FCC just called me, was informed the list just arrived, like the list just arrived at the FCC, and their was a big scuffle by some big wigs(Names with held), to include names, but last Las FCC alone got some slots (single digits).

This is someone who always told me if the list gets to FCC, he/she would know.... I think there is someone like that too on this platform, ladyjane or sepumping who has a link in FCC, you guys should check with your sources in FCC and confirm my info.
Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:

I would have relayed my information raw, but trust Nairalanders. It's funny though and may contradict my initial info. But leme just give a refined gist. A source who has a source(leme leave the relationship as source) at the FCC just called me, was informed the list just arrived, like the list just arrived at the FCC, and their was a big scuffle by some big wigs(Names with held), to include names, but last Las FCC alone got some slots (single digits).

This is someone who always told me if the list gets to FCC, he/she would know.... I think there is someone like that too on this platform, ladyjane or sepumping who has a link in FCC, you guys should check with your sources in FCC and confirm my info.
Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

He deleted it cuz it's a long story. Please help us confirm from the CUSTODIAN of the list . grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:

Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

Woooh, how did you extract it, just reconcidered sharing it, cause I hate pull downs
If you have any source in FCC pls confirm my information

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

focus on other things. When they send APL, you will receive an email from them.
how do you know people ain't focused on other things?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Okay .

Macgyver1:

He deleted it cuz it's a long story. Please help us confirm from the CUSTODIAN of the list . grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
That is been worked on already thus y ur message resurrected.

Biolexxin:

Woooh, how did you extract it, just reconcidered sharing it, cause I hate pull downs
If you have any source in FCC pls confirm my information
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:

This is someone who always told me if the list gets to FCC, he/she would know.... I think there is someone like that too on this platform, ladyjane or sepumping who has a link in FCC[b], you guys should check with your sources in FCC and confirm my info[/b].
Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?
That's the problem,always coming here to confirm what their sorcerers told them.NL na NNPC towers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rahl444:
That's the problem,always coming here to confirm what their sorcerers told them.NL na NNPC towers
As expected, dude the message wasn't meant for you, pls look the other way, do you guys see why I deleted the message.
Mmmtechhew

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let’s give him benefit of doubt. Am sure many people here will reach out to their contacts @ fcc

Rahl444:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:
how do you know people ain't focused on other things?

Ok. APL is coming out on Friday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:
Let’s give him benefit of doubt. Am sure many people here will reach out to their contacts @ fcc

But bro, I remember you said your source is the custodian of the list, she should have some info on this that can help the house. We cant be moving in circles and cycles.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
I will update the house as soon as I get information . The only info from the towers as at noon today is SOON

Chukkkz:

But bro, I remember you said your source is the custodian of the list, she should have some info on this that can help the house

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol! The List is inside the towers. His source is that female Kings Guard security personnel at the gate that have custody of towers and all its contents. She is the custodian cheesy

Nothing wey we never see for here!

Chukkkz:

But bro, I remember you said your source is the custodian of the list, she should have some info on this that can help the house

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lwkmd

MI6:

Lol! The List is inside the towers. His source is that female Kings Guard security personnel at the gate that have custody of towers and all its contents. She is the custodian cheesy

Nothing wey we never see for here!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Ok. APL is coming out on Friday.
this friday or next?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
[ howfar is it's only Gt list we are expecting for now.

quote author=Aremolomi post=85594986]I will update the house as soon as I get information . The only info from the towers as at noon today is SOON

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:
I will update the house as soon as I get information . The only info from the towers as at noon today is SOON

The same soon the GMD said, nothing really concrete then. I also know you heard the APL has been typed and not printed. Is it the same source that said SOON that said its been typed. We ll expect you latest info, hoping it would be more concrete
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Single digit This one loud oh. You mean less than 10 slot for a whole FCC

Aremolomi:

Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:

Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm anything at present and my discussion with my source did not go in this direction.

Has anyone on this thread confirmed the approval of the list by FCC before?

I strongly wish that we have gone past this phase.

However,

We cannot just throw the info away...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
klassd:
Keep talking about TF alerts, when NNPC is busy withdrawing, readjusting and resending list to FCC.

This post was made as at September. We cant be moving in circles and cycles on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guys let’s wait for a clearer picture tomorrow.

Chukkkz:

This post was made as at September. We cant be moving in circles and cycles on this thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
klassd:

FCC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Does it mean someone whose name has been typed on an Apl can be replaced by FCC. That means NNPC will retype another another apl again. That's not possible except the names has not been typed/Printed.

If it happens so, the original owner will receive NNPC Apl while the fake owner wil receive FCC Apl . grin undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmm my Almighty Allah see us through

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chukkkz:

How credible is the info?

The same question applies to this new guy....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
Hmm my Almighty Allah see us through

I remember you also said an MD of one the NNPC Subsidiaries told you the list will be out in Jan and its direct contact. I personally dont believe the FCC news anyway. It really does not make sense to me at this time. God will help us as you said

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

How credible is the info?

The same question applies to this new guy....

Hopefully the writer gives you a response but i am sure klassd has a source in FCC. Biolexxin said he heard from someone who was informed by someone who works in FCC. Clearly, sth is definitely off on both sides

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.