Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847414 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biolexxin:

Woooh, how did you extract it, just reconcidered sharing it, cause I hate pull downs
If you have any source in FCC pls confirm my information

Thanks for sharing brother.

When exactly did you get this information?

I am not here to castigate you or your source. ...I am just doing some processing. ..

Thanks for your response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
What Nonsense is FCC if they can tamper with the least. Shebi they are suppose to checkmate the recruitment and make sure that every thing is well. Me dei i believe Apl shall be released when the minister of petroleum together with the MKyari decide it is time and also that this recruitment was fair and transparent to the best of my knowledge and understanding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

I am not here to castigate you or your source. ...I am just doing some processing. ..

If you read what he wrote that Aremolomi grabbed, he said he got a call earlier this evening that the list just arrived
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't u guys feel tomorrow will be a great day?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Maybe N.N.P.C submitted the list so has to have it's Certificate of compliance for the recruitment. “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/guidelines) shall be issued as final authorisation for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)”.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

This evening,make I send my details too nii
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Very fantastic... am sure u re in d system.

ohis12345:
Maybe N.N.P.C submitted the list so has to have it's Certificate of compliance for the recruitment. “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/guidelines) shall be issued as final authorisation for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)”.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aremolomi:

@ biolexxin .... this is the message u deleted

I would have relayed my information raw, but trust Nairalanders. It's funny though and may contradict my initial info. But leme just give a refined gist. A source who has a source(leme leave the relationship as source) at the FCC just called me, was informed the list just arrived, like the list just arrived at the FCC, and their was a big scuffle by some big wigs(Names with held), to include names, but last Las FCC alone got some slots (single digits).

This is someone who always told me if the list gets to FCC, he/she would know.... I think there is someone like that too on this platform, ladyjane or sepumping who has a link in FCC, you guys should check with your sources in FCC and confirm my info.
Thanks.

Y did u delete it ?

Fess of all... Who or what is FCC?? grin

U Pipo shuuu leave our Nnpc alone o..

Somebody shuu help me and confirm if they have dropped / closed the Court's case??

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chukkkz:

If you read what he wrote that Aremolomi grabbed, he said he got a call earlier this evening that the list just arrived

The fact that he got the call today does not mean that the list got to FCC today..

It is not possible for the list to get to FCC today, and big wigs will disagree today, and slots and the number of slots were agreed to by the two parties ....All today.

I want speed. I do...And I will like to believe that guy that mentioned FCC way back in September. ...

experience has taught me not to disregard any info....especially unusual info like this. (unusual in terms of time, expectations, public opinion, etc.)

My info was one-off. ...And I only know how credible it is.

IF* this info is credible, we can conclude that the list has been approved there...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biolexxin:
This evening,make I send my details too nii

Lol.

I meant processing the information you shared.

Sorry.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
ohis12345:

This is likely too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

The fact that he got the call today does not mean that the list got to FCC today..

It is not possible for the list to get to FCC today, and big wigs will disagree today, and slots and the number of slots were agreed to by the two parties ....All today.

I want speed. I do...And I will like to believe that guy that mentioned FCC way back in September. ...

experience has taught me not to disregard any info....especially unusual info like this. (unusual in terms of time, expectations, public opinion, etc.)

My info was one-off. ...And I only know how credible it is.

IF* this info is credible, we can conclude that the list has been approved there...

You made some valid points. However, maybe Klassd can further confirm from his source at FCC to verify the certificate of compliance thingy. Then we can all know we are good to go
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Ok. APL is coming out on Friday.

I can understand muhamm3d & pastor hooha , they say some interesting things. But seriously, you are a bit annoying. You also say same thing as them.....but yours is a way too bland.

Abeg no vex woh grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:
this friday or next?

Any friday you wish.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chukkkz:

You made some valid points. However, maybe Klassd can further confirm from his source at FCC to verify the certificate of compliance thingy. Then we can all know we are good to go

The issue of FCC have been trashed since last year.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
News that reached me is that the PC that has the names got infected by a Virus.

They are currently applying for a budget of 15Million to fix it.

Reliable source
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
klassd:

The issue of FCC have been trashed since last year.

Oh!

Hmmm.

We wait...

Time will tell.

Goodnight guys.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
watermelon2020:

So if a source tells him APL is typed. Must that source tell him resumption date? Like why would any source divulge in that?

Some of you here are just being so naive and gullible really. It's not this majority I blame, it's people who take out time to bring source for ungrateful people. Like why do you source givers do that?

Let everyone wallow in the wait since they like to be illogical at everything.

He was right when he said the APL has been typed.

My source told me that also and this afternoon when i contacted him, he said the PC that has the typed names ran into some issues and they have submitted a budget of 15M to get it fixed.

Let's just pray they don't lose the files.

Nigeria tire me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

My source told me that also and this afternoon when i contacted him, he said the PC that has the typed names ran into some issues and they have submitted a budget of 15M to get it fixed.

Nigeria tire me.

grin ara agbala gi o...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
ohis12345:
Yes you have a point there.
The list going go the FCC is not even an issue. But the case of FCC replacing names when Apl has been typed is the issue with the guys source. That is only possible if Apl has not been typed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Admin9: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Nigeria tire me.

Please someone should confirm this.

I also heard something like this earlier today from a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Nigeria tire me.

Like i once said, if anyone is tired of seeing source information here(whether true or fake), the person should not bother checking the thread because it will continue till APL comes. Its just reasonable. When NNPC will not give update. You just ignore whatever does not make sense to you

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Nigeria tire me.
The Capacitor oil in the motherboard dried up abi wetin??

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chukkkz:

Like i once said, if anyone is tired of seeing source information here(whether true or fake), the person should not bother checking the thread because it will continue till APL comes. Its just reasonable. When NNPC will not give update

Let's just hope nothing happens to the names.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Horllamideh:

The Capacitor oil in the motherboard dried up abi wetin??

The info i got said that it's virus.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chukeg:

Yes you have a point there.
The list going go the FCC is not even an issue. But the case of FCC replacing names when Apl has been typed is the issue with the guys source. That is only possible if Apl has not been typed.
He didn't say names were being replaced. Only that, slot were given. There is a difference, maybe the slot given is to balance federal character.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Nigeria tire me.

I was going to bed when I saw this.

Really?

15 million to fix a virus issue? What type of virus is that? Computer guys where are you?

The list was typed into that system from a hard copy....mails containing the names were sent from one department to another....hard copies too will have been sent for signatures etc.

The file cannot be lost...there are many ways to retrieve the names.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Really?

15 million to fix a virus issue? What type of virus is that? Computer guys where are you?

The list was typed into that system from a hard copy....mails containing the names were sent from one department to another....hard copies too will have been sent for signatures etc.

That is the point but this is Nigeria.

Let's just hope the 15M get's approved on time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Really?

Lols
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Let's just hope nothing happens to the names.

Lols
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

The info i got said that it's virus.
akpurakpubem
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Admin9:

Please someone should confirm this.

I also heard something like this earlier today from a friend.
You heard what
Make una no kill me o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.