Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833050 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
villainnotmoobb:

Definitely, they can't give apl to one person. The same way she got it, some other people must have gotten it too. Maybe the other ones are too coded to tell anyone.
APL has not dropped. The public and Nigerian-based NNPC APL has not dropped.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
hooha:
APL has not dropped. The public and Nigerian-based NNPC APL has not dropped.

Earlier, I said the guy also got some info that people might be contacted on merit too. That would probably be the one for we that aren't connected.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
villainnotmoobb:

Earlier, I said the guy also got some info that people might be contacted on merit too. That would probably be the one for we that aren't connected.
Okay!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
villainnotmoobb:

Definitely, they can't give apl to one person. The same way she got it, some other people must have gotten it too. Maybe the other ones are too coded to tell anyone.

Or maybe its a big scam. Just lies cooked up to deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
allthingsgood:

Or maybe its a big scam. Just lies cooked up to deceive the gullible
Anyhow you see it, sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Napolitano in the building.. I sight you!!! Alaye Anything for the boys?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Better go back to DAT spirit or Dry Gin
Sempumping:
3rd class ,didn't write CBT shocked shocked

Nobody has been given APL
Nothing is happening in January
I am back from the prayer mountain and this is what the spirit revealed to me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
TeddyX:

You were told the truth bro. I was given APL in December through my senator but I won’t mention date for resumption/documention. I was told merit was small and that senators, rep members, governors took almost everything. Some states were not well represented. In some cases, you will find Ahmed Musa under Ebonyi state and Chibuike under Zamfara state. For each state, specific number of slots were allotted to various senatorial districts for the politicians. They were advised not to bring candidates from the same LGA
I know I’m a beneficiary but just feel sorry for those substituted, some names were even taken down at the last minute due to pressure. I say make I no carry last this time around, as I’ve been denied jobs in past.
You guys better believe this dude. I was tempted to post my APL but I dey fear una for this place. Once it’s official I will turn up. Best of luck my people.
Alaye Jor Jor or grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
TeddyX:

You were told the truth bro. I was given APL in December through my senator but I won’t mention date for resumption/documention. I was told merit was small and that senators, rep members, governors took almost everything. Some states were not well represented. In some cases, you will find Ahmed Musa under Ebonyi state and Chibuike under Zamfara state. For each state, specific number of slots were allotted to various senatorial districts for the politicians. They were advised not to bring candidates from the same LGA
I know I’m a beneficiary but just feel sorry for those substituted, some names were even taken down at the last minute due to pressure. I say make I no carry last this time around, as I’ve been denied jobs in past.
You guys better believe this dude. I was tempted to post my APL but I dey fear una for this place. Once it’s official I will turn up. Best of luck my people.
Okay let's do it the old way. Swear that if you cross road again. Motor will jamm you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
TeddyX:

lol wild

Funny how people come out once someone speaks up about a new development. Why didnt you speak up then?
Why are you still on nairaland.. trust me if i get APL, im off here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
TeddyX & villainnotmoobb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brhoes and Sissies, I wanna tell you something is going on in NNPC, dunno if it would be in favor of those connected or not ... but slots have started changing ownership.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin I deleted it!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rafiq2:
TeddyX & villainnotmoobb

Hahahah i can't possibly be Teddyx grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
martinsfm:
lol wild

Funny how people come out once someone speaks up about a new development. Why didnt you speak up then?
Why are you still on nairaland.. trust me if i get APL, im off here.

Let me promise you that people that have recieved APL are here chatting with you and forming APL hopefuls. It's now for the cruise tbh
All I have been telling yall b4 but yall can't think deep. You seriously expect people to post APL. Do you know what people do to get it? grin
Let Me stop here sha

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
i don't know why people are ruling out those teddyX and villainotmoobb posts because it doesn't sweeten their ears. Refusing to acknowledge the Nigeria we know well. Nawa oh. With all what we av seen. Don't you think that is 100% possible in this our country. But when information of next week APL comes that is not even looking truthful they would rush and like. Start opening your eyes people. Don't worry, when this january goes, maybe some people's eyes would be open because i know some people would still be liking and asking for sauce even after then

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
muhamm3d:

Let me promise you that people that have recieved APL are here chatting with you and forming APL hopefuls. It's now for the cruise tbh
All I have been telling yall b4 but yall can't think deep. You seriously expect people to post APL. Do you know what people do to get it? grin
Let Me stop here sha
aswear, they expect the people who got it truly through connect to post APL here. Not possible. When they are not artexeses. Infact once they post it here, i would know it's fake. No true connected person would post it here. As for me, I cant be foolish and think that all these things are not happening. It is definitely happening. It's even almost impossible that it wouldnt happen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Teddy x, inrainbows, Muhammed, villiannotmob. You guys are four unfortunate fellows looking for who to scam. Why all of una resurrect the same time? Go and do yahoo if you want to scam someone. Even if you have gotten your apl.. Nobody is hating. Go enjoy it. Every body wish una well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
inrainbows:
aswear, they expect the people who got it truly through connect to post APL here. Not possible. When they are not artexeses. Infact once they post it here, i would know it's fake. No true connected person would post it here. As for me, I cant be foolish and think that all these things are not happening. It is definitely happening. It's even almost impossible that it wouldnt happen

People who aren't connected are paying close to 7m to get it. People are begging for slots to buy at that rate or more sef and can't even see to buy sef. You want him to finally get it and post it online. They should ask themselves why workings in these MDAs usually so secretive. You think they just take anyone ni? Make I just pim. Last last all man will be OK

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Something really beats my imagination. You don't think you will get APL on merit. You know people with APL, already. You already have your APL, awaiting resumption. So for heaven's sake...what are you still doing here?

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
muhamm3d:

People who aren't connected are paying close to 7m to get it. People are begging for slots to buy at that rate or more sef and can't even see to buy sef. You want him to finally get it and post it online. They should ask themselves why workings in these MDAs usually so secretive. You think they just take anyone ni? Make I just pim. Last last all man will be OK
Muhammed please.. Can i pay 20 million to get apl? Let's report this guys so they ban them. Report their account.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Who missed me! grin

Una still dey here with fake news?

He said she got APL. He said he received APL from senator but he is not confident and cannot even mention the date of resumption so we don't blast him later. He said that another he said APL is this week or next week latest.
NNPC is the only true news. We choose to work for them but if they decide otherwise it's fine by me. We will be successful based on the standards we desire.

If they choose to give their jobs to Third class or pass that did not attend interview, it's their business.

What I know for sure is that God is in charge.
NNPC is not the only place of success and we will keep pushing with or without them.

So many baseless and fake news. In a sane society comme ici, many people who post here would be admitted for mental health issues but since it's about Nigeria then ....

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
You guys worry over nothing.

When PPPRA had their underground recruitment,

Nobody asked for the APL picture, the picture still got to Nairaland n all over social media.

Same thing with 2016 DPR recruitment, when APL was released, it was all over social media.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lagoscorper:
Teddy x, inrainbows, Muhammed, villiannotmob. You guys are four unfortunate fellows looking for who to scam. Why all of una resurrect the same time? Go and do yahoo if you want to scam someone. Even if you have gotten your apl.. Nobody is hating. Go enjoy it. Every body wish una well.

Brother or sister, you really do not have to say anyone is unfortunate. Only a stupid person would believe I am here to scam anybody. If i had wanted to do that, i would have prolly said a close relative or myself got the APL. See ehn, I am as optimistic as everybody here. My BP don rise come down ontop some info wey some people drop for here. Then, i was still viewing the thread as a guest. I started coming here for info since August last year. There was a time i stopped checking the thread because my BP was too high. It's not like i'm idle at the moment, but the NNPC job would go a long way. I hope and pray i get the APL on merit too. If dem use this recruitment scam you then you be mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
I pray that the news is fake.

However, if what he posted is true, then it means that APL will be dispatched between now and Monday.

This is how things work....Those that are highly connected will not get their letters though courier delivery. ...It will be sent to their God fathers...That way, they get it earlier. ..Say a day or two before we the general public.

someone else also confirms that we should expect something between now and next week....These two news are connected....If they are true.

It will end well by his grace.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sempumping:
3rd class ,didn't write CBT shocked shocked

Nobody has been given APL
Nothing is happening in January
I am back from the prayer mountain and this is what the spirit revealed to me cheesy cheesy
are you pastor Mbaka?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
dem wan takeover again, awon unfortunate fellas, na wetin una wan take ya new year do be this...enjoy... it's freaaaaaking cold here...I go give una "freeaaaaking cold epe"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Abeg someone should ask Father Mbaka when APL is coming out.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jezra: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Originakalokalo:

I pray that the news is fake.

However, if what he posted is true, then it means that APL will be dispatched between now and Monday.

This is how things work....Those that are highly connected will not get their letters though courier delivery. ...It will be sent to their God fathers...That way, they get it earlier. ..Say a day or two before we the general public.

someone else also confirms that we should expect something between now and next week....These two news are connected....If they are true.

It will end well by his grace.

undecided

Hmmmm how NNPC recruitment 2019 thread can change pple.
The default originalkalokalo would not have added any positive note in reacting to the latest news. But things have really changed and it's obvious that the "O" in our famous MOB have been replaced with "I" (inrainbows) it's now MIB official

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lagoscorper:

Muhammed please.. Can i pay 20 million to get apl? Let's report this guys so they ban them. Report their account.
If you had 200k you won't be like this grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.