Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833072 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2020
BlackHummer:

Even if na gateman dem go post me make I do, make I sha get APL. Local man is humble
u need prayers and Mbaka's kind of prophecy on this APL...

Hooha can help u, send ur CV to him for prayers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2020
BlackHummer:

Even if na gateman dem go post me make I do, make I sha get APL. Local man is humble
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Rafiq2:
But on a serious note, even the GMD no dey country woh, seems NNPC are "busy" preparing for some sports events, I don't think this recruitment is even under consideration grin

well, whatever, am already tired, but this thread is so intresting, there are even people who believe Nigeria is salvageable.

GMD is in the country. He attended armed forces remembrance day celebration at Abuja yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teledola(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Lasaco Assurance PLC is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968.

The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Risk Advisor( Marketing)

Qualifications

*.Candidate should possess HND or B.Sc in any discipline.

*.Candidates with amiable disposition must possess ability to talk and convince prospects.

Remuneration

*.The remuneration is a combination of fixed/variable income plus a good percentage of business introduced determined by performance.

*.Prospects for promotion and attractive career path exist for high fliers.

Application Closing Date 10th February, 2020.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates shouldsend their CV to: samuelakanbi-james@lasacoassurance.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
darado:
No body received APL. But evidently, there was request by nnpc for nomination of candidates to stakeholders.
My concern is that so much time has been wasted. GTs should have spent almost 6 months by now into the service (waiting for next 2.4 years to get promoted). They are indirectly slashing part of the hopeful's service time.
For those to be deployed to NAPIMS, CRUDE MARKETING, PROJECT ENGINEERS/OFFICERS, that is what they called QUICK MONEY. I mean you will enjoy by a wide margin to your colleagues (the cleanliness, though).

But definitely, NNPC has no any excuse for now, what so ever. Is just becoming boring.

Darado, are u invariably saying those in NNPC RETAIL, PPMC, NETCO etc are not on the same salary scale with the aforementioned? You can start by telling the present salary of SS6. I am only asking oo. No offence. Pls

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Rafiq2:
But on a serious note, even the GMD no dey country woh, seems NNPC are "busy" preparing for some sports events, I don't think this recruitment is even under consideration grin

well, whatever, am already tired, but this thread is so intresting, there are even people who believe Nigeria is salvageable.

Good morning bro. @bolded. Millions if not billions of naira was spent on the recruitment, to an extent, it shouldnt be a non-issue to them. There should be some iota of consideration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2020
Nah...same salary scale but some extra money (including the ones unaccounted for) will be dropping

fidebbs:

Darado, are u invariably saying those in NNPC RETAIL, PPMC, NETCO etc are not on the same salary scale with the aforementioned? You can start by telling the present salary of SS6. I am only asking oo. No offence. Pls

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
darado:
No body received APL. But evidently, there was request by nnpc for nomination of candidates to stakeholders.
My concern is that so much time has been wasted. GTs should have spent almost 6 months by now into the service (waiting for next 2.4 years to get promoted). They are indirectly slashing part of the hopeful's service time.
For those to be deployed to NAPIMS, CRUDE MARKETING, PROJECT ENGINEERS/OFFICERS, that is what they called QUICK MONEY. I mean you will enjoy by a wide margin to your colleagues (the cleanliness, though).

But definitely, NNPC has no any excuse for now, what so ever. Is just becoming boring.

The money is necessary. But let's not forget, if we continue to work the same way NNPC has been working, soon enough, there wouldn't be NNPC to go to in the future.

To anybody that would eventually get the the APL, try your best to do a little more than usual. Let's someone else be happy in the next recruitment because you do a lot more. Thereby enabling NNPC to be a little more.

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
teledola:
Lasaco Assurance PLC is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968.

The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Risk Advisor( Marketing)

Qualifications

*.Candidate should possess HND or B.Sc in any discipline.

*.Candidates with amiable disposition must possess ability to talk and convince prospects.

Remuneration

*.The remuneration is a combination of fixed/variable income plus a good percentage of business introduced determined by performance.

*.Prospects for promotion and attractive career path exist for high fliers.

Application Closing Date 10th February, 2020.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates shouldsend their CV to: samuelakanbi-james@lasacoassurance.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.

If you are currently working somewhere and you are receiving an abysmal sum of 30k, with peace of mind, PLEASE don't apply for this job. Don't quote me. Cos I wouldn't reply to it. Just felt like helping a soul. Salah!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Powersurge:

If you are currently working somewhere and you are receiving and abysmal sum of 30k, with peace of mind, PLEASE don't apply for this job. Don't quote me. Cos I wouldn't reply to it. Just felt like helping a soul. Salah!

Na wetin dem dey call work be that one. NNPC na job!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
I am leaving this group for good.

��

I can't kill myself. Lemme chase other dreams. Goodbye. *With cloudy eyes*

I love you all

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
You will receive your NNPC APL hail and hearty in Jesus name; and no negative issue(s) will happen to you when your APL is released to you in Jesus name.. Amen

34 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Powersurge:

If you are currently working somewhere and you are receiving an abysmal sum of 30k, with peace of mind, PLEASE don't apply for this job. Don't quote me. Cos I wouldn't reply to it. Just felt like helping a soul. Salah!
LMAO!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
hooha:
You will receive your NNPC APL hail and hearty in Jesus name; and no negative issue(s) will happen to you when your APL is released to you in Jesus name.. Amen

May we all be persistent in our goal pursuit as hooha IJN. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
I wish u the best but y don’t u wait till next week as shared here that APL will drop .

Missing u already���

NwanyiOkpa:

��

I love you all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

��

I love you all

I thought you said you've moved on and you are concentrating on other things as well as removing your mind from APL? So you didn't take your own advice that you have been chanting on the thread upandan since?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Andre92:

May we all be persistent in our goal pursuit as hooha IJN. Amen

Lol... I say a powerful AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
All this waiting.......

I hope NNPC will not scam us.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
All this waiting.......

I hope NNPC will not scam us.
There is nothing like bro,
Because of the change in management, There are new developments. These developments are for our favour. Even now NNPC can say this is the number of applicants they want to employ.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Guys i just confirmed the sad truth

NNPC has suspended the recruitment process

Suspended, not cancelled tho

But suspension may be another term for cancellation

So sorry guys cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

So sorry guys cry
lmaoooo he say so sorry guys.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

So sorry guys cry

Geddifok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

So sorry guys cry
it has been on suspension since the new GMD took over..

Next news....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Eyes would be open and senses open when January comes and goes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Swargu:

Geddifok

Throwing tantrums wont help
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mikhail1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood

Where did you get this confirmation from or rather from who?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mikhail1:
[quote author=allthingsgood

Where did you get this confirmation from or rather from who?

A very solid oga at the top
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

Throwing tantrums wont help

Stop giving burnt sauce please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
it has been on suspension since the new GMD took over..

Next news....

Not true. Stop talking trash

We still had hope as at november
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
inrainbows:
Eyes would be open and senses open when January comes and goes.
These guy's are trolls. As far as this madgoat says anything just ignore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.