Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836286 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dreythecreator:
The annoying part was those past questions published by Naijabook store. Past questions sellers are scammers!

They are not scammers. They provided something for you for prepare with. They did not tell you to be mechanical, but practising with something at least gets you mentally prepared and brings some academic form to you before the exam.

This is not your school exam that you expect the exam of 7 years ago to be the same as that of today.

If you expect the test to be exactly like what you saw in the PQs, then it is no longer their issue.

They did not tell you what they were selling was leaked 2019 test. They called it past questions. Questions of 2012 were not going to be the questions of 2019 but past remains your best bet for guessing the future since no one had idea of what to expect in the 2019 test and we all needed something to use to prepare.

NNPC is not your school department.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Who answered that standard English expression

All of them like bush meat
He got his wife pregnant
Bla bla

That question hold me for throat
They added full stop to just one option out of the four.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sandieeee:

Ehnehn.
Which one

I didn't even see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sandieeee:

Seriously I don't even recall. I chose he got his wife pregnant. What could be more corect than that? It is correct in God's eyes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
souljar:

Seriously I don't even recall. I chose he got his wife pregnant. What could be more corect than that? It is correct in God's eyes. grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Ehnehn. Which one
I didn't even see
can't remember �� abeg e Don pass
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
It’s either 8a.m or 10 a.m. abeg my 9a.m fellows, how are we. I wrote 9a.m and it was not bad. I believe God for the best
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
souljar:

One of the options was 'his wife put bed yesterday'.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
simplebb:

It is time sharing.... Multiple users to use one system at the same time.
Thank you.it was in a past question i came across and someone near me chose it.another confusing question was where is bar code mostly used? Military,computer lab or air traffic

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stop Talking About the Exam Now...The Thing Don Come n Go!!! Lets Wait for the NEXT LEVEL ABEG!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

One of the options was 'his wife put bed yesterday'.
Yeah, after he got her pregnant... grin. But was that the properly punctuated one?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Macgyver1:

I chose he put her in a family way cheesy

That's correct

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Thank you.it was in a past question i came across and someone near me chose it.another confusing question was where is bar code mostly used? Military,computer lab or air traffic

Supermarket, when u see the customer care people flashing the goods close to sth and it makes a beep sound.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

I chose supermarket oo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Klassdann:

Supermarket, when u see the customer care people flashing the goods close to sth and it makes a beep sound.
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Klassdann:

Definitely correct.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chuksy100: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
darado:

This one good this one good, na so mad man take gather load.

grin grin grin angry grin grin

I just laughed so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
NNPC RESULT IS OUT?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
bukkyemotions:
NNPC RESULT IS OUT?

Nope
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patology: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
The correct answer should be the one with "full stop" at the of statement

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sandieeee:

Nawaoo, una questions eer
with some of the question u just highlighted i will conclude that some people got harder questions than the others...my questions were cheap sha
although e no mean say I get everything oooo
but am sure I got easy questions....
let's just pray and hope for the best...
I had result will be out this week ooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
the 8am questions too get small comma sef!..how abt d questions wen talk abt relationship btw letters with options but without any statements!
seriously bro relationship between father, mother and son without any statement to read from was another hitch I think.. probably the statement didn't load...I thinks that's an error from their side. that's the part that really got me confused in English questions and again that computer question about relationship between file name or so give me ish...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
the answer is not status but spool!..and d other is not time sharing but multi tasking
sorry!! the answer is time sharing oga
and the answer is not spool but network sir.. use google ooo...infact if u had studied the past question the time sharing question is there...
most questions self no require anything if not common sence

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
bukkyemotions:
NNPC RESULT IS OUT?
Yes. I heard so. It’s not out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Who answered that standard English expression

All of them like bush meat
He got his wife pregnant
Bla bla

That question hold me for throat
this was another bomb ooo
I selected he got his secretary pregnant ooo
cos he put to bed yesterday and the other option look similar and that bush meat option is out of it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bluekhid:

sorry!! the answer is time sharing oga
and the answer is not spool but network sir.. use google ooo...infact if u had studied the past question the time sharing question is there...
most questions self no require anything if not common sence
u r correct abt d 2nd but d first is a spool!.use Google to check!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bluekhid:

seriously bro relationship between father, mother and son without any statement to read from was another hitch I think.. probably the statement didn't load...I thinks that's an error from their side. that's the part that really got me confused in English questions and again that computer question about relationship between file name or so give me ish...
Dah,seems the computer ques were harder than the maths questions.the maths were not as hard as i envisaged,i answered some using my discretion.for instance the chart that had food crops like mango,tomatoes in which three questions were set from which were the crop with the highest and lowest sale value and the total figure for the sales

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Sandieeee:

lol, it's like you were among those shouting simple yesterday and mind your language this is a public space. Any Enugu person here
Enugu ehn ehn.....Ugwanyi AKA Gburugburu dey share money??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2019
ofurufu:

They are not scammers. They provided something for you to prepare with. They did not tell you to be mechanical, but practising with something at least gets you mentally prepared and brings some academic form to you before the exam.

This is not your school exam that you expect the exam of 7 years ago to be the same as that of today.

If you expect the test to be exactly like what you saw in the PQs, then it is no longer their issue.

They did not tell you what they were selling was leaked 2019 test. They called it past questions. Questions of 2012 were not going to be the questions of 2019 but past remains your best bet for guessing the future since no one had idea of what to expect in the 2019 test and we all needed something to use to prepare.

NNPC is not your school department.

I know you are one of them that cook up questions from your room with the purpose of getting money and deceiving people all in the name of past questions.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Dreythecreator:

I know you are one of them that cook up questions from your room with the purpose of getting money and deceiving people all in the name of past questions.

well, frankly, some of the past questions came out in mine...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2019
try www.nnpcresult.interview.com
Try to check this site
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zeenaman: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Bluekhid post=78965632]
this was another bomb ooo
I selected he got his secretary pregnant ooo
cos he put to bed yesterday and the other option look similar and that bush meat option is out of it[/quo
I think that's the answer too

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.