Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836246 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
All we need is God's favor. Over 60k people sat for the test yesterday and less than 10k will be invited for interview.

Whatever criteria they will use in inviting people for interview, just know that some people that ought to be invited will not be invited.

It's not that they failed or whatever, that's where there own journey in the NNPC race stops. If you make it to the interview stage don't think it's because you are better than those who did not make it.

They cut also continues after interviews.....

Cheers mate! I hope & pray we make it to the finish line.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Is egg really a sphere or an ellipsoid?

Since the popular answer, oval, is not in the options, I still think ellipsoid is the nearest correct answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oval

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fortune101:
From past years experience, does anyone have an idea how long it may take for the interview phase...

From previous experiences, notifications on your success @the end of the test takes more than one month and weeks after that, you'll receive the invite for the interview.

I FEEL this will be shorter since this is the first time in recent years the NNPC opted for a CBT.

While we await a possible notification on the next stage, let's all remain hopeful & continue our lives(we had one) before the NNPC CBT.

We have done our bit, let them & God take it up from where we've paused!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Egg shape should be ellipsoid, I think people who did Further Maths can relate. Orange & the earth are spherical cuz they are a little bit flattened at the top & bottom poles.
T4kbaba:

LG law = bye law, egg shape = sphere and Swahili = Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
ofurufu:
Is egg really a sphere or an ellipsoid?

Since the popular answer, oval, is not in the options, I still think ellipsoid is the nearest correct answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oval

The shape is called an oval (the word `oval' comes from the Latin word for egg, and means `having the shape of an egg'). You can see that it looks like an ellipse which has been slightly squished at one end. Nevertheless, an ellipse is pretty close to the right shape.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
darado:

The shape is called an oval (the word `oval' comes from the Latin word for egg, and means `having the shape of an egg'). You can see that it looks like an ellipse which has been slightly squished at one end. Nevertheless, an ellipse is pretty close to the right shape.

We know oval was not part of the options. So is it sphere, ellipse or ellipsoid from the options? Not sure ellipse was part of the options sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by special1Z: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Licht:
Egg shape should be ellipsoid, I think people who did Further Maths can relate. Orange & the earth are spherical cuz they are a little bit flattened at the top & bottom poles.

Good point !!!!!!!!! please was the type of egg stated? like a chicken egg, lizard egg etc. can you recall?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abuhson(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
VaselineCrew:

I feel you bro, I think I'm done reviewing my test. Some missed questions just popped into my head while I was asleep, but yeah, I think I'm done. I'll leave the rest to God.

Exactly you and we all will be fine las las....its all a matter of Time
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
ofurufu:

We know oval was not part of the options. So is it sphere, ellipse or ellipsoid from the options? Not sure ellipse was part of the options sef

Ellipse wasnt in d options. The answer was ellipsoidal

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
special1Z:

Good point !!!!!!!!! please was the type of egg stated? like a chicken egg, lizard egg etc. can you recall?

Lol grin, egg na egg na showww
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Be it chicken, lizard, alligator, snake, frog, ostrich, goat, cow, human, assume the first one that comes to your mind whenever you hear "egg" or come across the word "egg".

It's that straightforward.
special1Z:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by subcbouy: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:

If so,am happy.my cross river people are not very competitive educationally like the east,west,delta,akwa ibom and edo so i have a chance.
Presumption is dangerous..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Uganda is Anglophone but not francophone.

Uganda, a former French speaking country embraced English after a fall out with France, marking the move from francophone to Anglophone political divide. English is Uganda's official language and the language of instruction in schools and institutions in the country.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ExpertNLer: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
10,000 for interview? that would mean a 1 in 6 chance for interviews. Do you have an idea of how many they want to employ?
Macgyver1:
All we need is God's favor. Over 60k people sat for the test yesterday and less than 10k will be invited for interview.

Whatever criteria they will use in inviting people for interview, just know that some people that ought to be invited will not be invited.

It's not that they failed or whatever, that's where there own journey in the NNPC race stops. If you make it to the interview stage don't think it's because you are better than those who did not make it.

They cut also continues after interviews.....

Cheers mate! I hope & pray we make it to the finish line.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by special1Z: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Licht:
Be it chicken, lizard, alligator, snake, frog, ostrich, goat, cow, human, assume the first one that comes to your mind whenever you hear "egg" or come across the word "egg".

It's that straightforward.

No sir!!... Note An ellipsoid can be obtained from a sphere. There are different shapes of eggs out there.

....... human egg? hmmm your examples are weird. Although I get your point.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
special1Z:

�����
Some people are damn hilarious!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
VaselineCrew:

I feel you bro, I think I'm done reviewing my test. Some missed questions just popped into my head while I was asleep, but yeah, I think I'm done. I'll leave the rest to God.

Lol... the same thing is happening to me. I keep remembering questions I didn't answer cuz I wasn't sure of, I suddenly became sure of the questions when I returned home.
I just decided to hand over to God completely.

It is well jare.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gleez:

I reviewed some of my CBT questions with the motive to LEARN from my mistakes. I was enthusiastic about knowing what led to the collapse of the Soviet Union, who coined the word "neo-colonialism", the river Niger company and many more. I was occupied with surfing the web to find answers to most of the questions I couldn't answer and I must admit I feel better for it now.

My answers to some of those questions were wrong but I take solace in the fact that I've learned something new and even more encouraged to keep learning and re-learning.

Oftentimes, such mistakes presents us with an opportunity to learn something new and become better, if only we can approach them with the right motive.

Wishing everyone tremendous success!

The same thing I did after the test and learnt the ones I got wrong.

Keeping an open mind to learning is paramount in life.

I once wrote an indigenous oil firm test and there were several current affairs questions. When I got home, I reviewed it quickly and take note of the correct answers to the wrong ones, Las Las I made the next stage den.

The test has been done, we pray the outcome favours us.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by special1Z: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
special1Z:

No sir!!... Note An ellipsoid can be obtained from a sphere. There are different shapes of eggs out there.

....... human egg? hmmm your examples are weird. Although I get your point.

see below

Eggs are not all the same shape as the chicken eggs that we eat. Even the shape of the domestic chicken egg is different from that of its wild ancestor, the Red Junglefowl. Some birds eggs are more pointed, or pyriform and, at the other extreme, some are more rounded or spherical.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ola2much:
Current affairs for the 10AM batch was mad, five questions from Niger royal company, talking of 1900, Soviet Union shit, past senate president. Wasn’t fun

I swear that Soviet Union question was the most annoying. I just kept asking myself, what's NNPC own with Soviet Union

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smama: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please anyone has an idea of the pay range for EH in NNPC?
Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ddazz: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
T4kbaba:

Egg shape is ellipsoid not spherical.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Smama:
Thank you.

9 years experience cadre

N8m upfront in January. Not sure of subsequent monthly pay but should be in the region of N400k-N500k per month.

6 years experience cadre

N6m upfront in January. About N300k-N350k subsequently.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
T4kbaba:

egg shape is oval
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
ExpertNLer:
10,000 for interview? that would mean a 1 in 6 chance for interviews. Do you have an idea of how many they want to employ?

Just 'bout 1k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jumoke941:
egg shape is oval

But oval was not part of the options I think?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
There is no position as EH in NNPC, until you are sure of your level you can't tell your pay... Some EH can be placed on SS4 ,SS 3 or SS2 ,if you are placed in SS1;then you don dey near Manager be that,
In all EH is not less than 400k ,na upfront be another great deal.
Smama:
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zionp: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
datascience:

It means worst case "negative marking"

Its normal na. Even banks use negative marking...
What will be will be...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mikeayus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Greatken007:
There is no position as EH in NNPC, until you are sure of your level you can't tell your pay... Some EH can be placed on SS4 ,SS 3 or SS2 ,if you are placed in SS1;then you don dey near Manager be that,
In all EH is not that 400 ,na upfront be another great deal.

Any idea of salary expectation for graduate trainee ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mharoun(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
owolabiza:

Your score would be compared with applicants from your state of origin( Cross-river), irrespective of their test locations.

What matters here is State of Origin.

How I wish my state of origin is in the North?

People from southwest too sabi book.
The competition would be high...

Nb.

Plan might change this year shaoo but I doubt it.

Who decieve you say northerners no sabi book

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ricodine: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
The test wasn't cheap o, it's only fair!
The 10AM batch, I'm sure we can testify that there was a particular Simple Interest question that the answer wasn't there among the options. The current affairs nko? E bin get as e be!

Questions bothering on the fraction of Africa to the total land mass of the earth. Who wasn't a past premier of Nigeria (I gallantly failed that one, the answer was supposed to be Aminu Kanu, I went for Dennis Osadebey). What the administrative head of the Nigerian Senate is called. Who invented the light bulb (here, they intentionally didn't feature the popular Thomas Edison in the options and I banged the answer again). What the Chief Law Officer in Nigeria is called (here again, they gave tight options such as Chief Judge, Chief Justice, the Attorney General of the Fed republic of Nigeria which was the answer). Who coined the concept of neocolonialism? I thought it was Nelson Mandela due to his fight against apartheid, not knowing that it's Nkrumah of Ghana. Date British took over RNC and the year it came to an end. The year the Soviet Union collapsed and then the very delicate one that asked for the major impediment of Nigeria development since 1960 (the notable options were, bad leadership, corruption, and overdependence on crude oil... Which would you have picked? )

The English part nko? Like what's the opposite of option? But overall, the questions were fair, you never had to rack your brain that much. In all, God's grace is what we ask for!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zionp: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ricodine:
The test wasn't cheap o, it's only fair!
The 10AM batch, I'm sure we can testify that there was a particular Simple Interest question that the answer wasn't there among the options. The current affairs nko? E bin get as e be!

Questions bordering on the fraction of Africa to the total land mass of the earth. Who wasn't a past premier of Nigeria (I gallantly failed that one, the answer was supposed to be Aminu Kanu, I went for Dennis Osadebey). What the administrative head of the Nigerian Senate is called. Who invented the light bulb (here, they intentionally didn't feature the popular Thomas Edison in the options and I banged the answer again). What the Chief Law Officer in Nigeria is called (here again, they gave tight options such as Chief Judge, Chief Justice, the Attorney General of the Fed republic of Nigeria which was the answer). Who coined the concept of neocolonialism? I thought it was Nelson Mandela due to his fight against apartheid, not knowing that it's Nkrumah of Ghana. Date British took over RNC and the year it came to an end. The year the Soviet Union collapsed and then the very delicate one that asked for the major impediment of Nigeria development since 1960 (the notable options were, bad leadership, corruption, and overdependence on crude oil... Which would you have picked? )

The English part nko? Like what's the opposite of option? But overall, the questions were fair, you never had to rack your brain that much. In all, God's grace is what we ask for!

Question 59 abi? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.