Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826225 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Biolexxin:
I will call my contact tomorrow and confirm, but pending that, nobody owes anybody any further evidence, you got a call from a source you hold in high esteem, he passed a message, you deemed it fit to pass it across to your comrades here. And one motherfuker is cursing... Same way I got a gist and passed it here, either anybody debunks it or not none of my business, once I know say na info wey I get from a source I trust, process am, seems rational, and I seem it fit to share I share. Any thing any of the many idiots talks, I don't reply.
Peace

Biolexxin! How far? any info from your end?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Confusion is confused
Please say it again and again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
but NNPC APL is still alive

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
My link at presidency asked 4 my CV again, am now so confused on pending NNPC APL. when ask abt nnpc; he kept saying the process may take longer than expected time frame.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Allah taimaka mana kawai.
balher:
My link at presidency asked 4 my CV again, am now so confused on pending NNPC APL. when ask abt nnpc; he kept saying the process may take longer than expected time frame.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
balher:
[b]My link at presidency[/b]asked 4 my CV again, am now so confused on pending NNPC APL. when ask abt nnpc; he kept saying the process may take longer than expected time frame.

Oshey "Linc the Sink" The biggest man on this thread. Welcome back Sir *Lays out red carpet*

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
balher:
this one they are still asking for your CV, so they didnt save it before. You sure they want to help you?

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeniusOla:

Sempumping is datyu?

Jiang coman check something...
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Maybe the link has seen the list
martinsfm:
this one they are still asking for your CV, so they didnt save it before. You sure they want to help you?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
martinsfm:

It might be for another recruitment : ICPC, EFCC et al .

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Spot on!

olaidefat:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
22General:
cheesy cheesy

grin guy you sabi that format

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
balher:
Does the presidency actually need your CV??

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
olaidefat:

Because the link has seen the NNPC list, and he's not there? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
jonnepapayo:

Does the presidency actually need your CV??

Most especially, the ones in the circle of NNPC GMD? Well, let's ask one certain, "darado" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
22General:
cheesy cheesy

And him name no show

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow! This is strong. After sighting “1000 jets” in Maiduguri live and direct!

martinsfm:

And him name no show

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
balher:
Your link obviously doesn't know what's going on in NNPC for now...Better look for another link and ask for updates!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxha:

Because the link has seen the NNPC list, and he's not there? cheesy cheesy

are you saying the person with the presidential connect name is not on the list? cheesy cheesy which kind connect person won get again na

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Just one person? Nawa for source o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rahl444:
Your link obviously doesn't know what's going on in NNPC for now...Better look for another link and ask for updates!
This is the link that saw "1000jets" o... Argh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
tejiri4:

are you saying the person with the presidential connect name is not on the list? cheesy cheesy which kind connect person won get again na
Balher Connect

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
tejiri4:

Nooo! I'm only saying, you can't submit two CVs for one single job nau, not to talk of "presidential list" that only needs 2minutes call.

Well, maybe they're doing multi level, verification of CV from presidential list.
What do I know. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Iyajelili:
Just one person? Nawa for source o

Obviously you don't know, "GMD son's connect/link/source". cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Or come to think of it, maybe they want to give Bahler a TA or SA role. Never rule it out. Forgive us sir!

saxha:

Nooo! I'm only saying, you can't submit two CVs for one single job nau, not to talk of "presidential list" that only needs 2minutes call.

Well, maybe they're doing multi level, verification of CV from presidential list.
What do I know. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
olaidefat:

Lol..shey no be the same CV dem forward to NNPC dem go still forward to those places?..Abi there is another special CV for those Jobs?. If presidency has his CV then he has his CV.well shaa,taking Balher guy seriously will be funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Moyeeen: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin grin y'all are not nice

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
MI6:
Or come to think of it, maybe they want to give Bahler a TA or SA role. Never rule it out. Forgive us sir!

Results of sighting "1000 jets"... Either TA/SA is an appetizer before NNPC APL, or they're the actual goal. You know hunting for Goat and you now find Cow. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rahl444:
Lol..shey no be the same CV dem forward to NNPC dem go still forward to those places?..Abi there is another special CV for those Jobs?. If presidency has his CV then he has his CV.well shaa,taking Balher guy seriously will be funny grin

Whenever a big man wants to send you money, he can ask you to send your account number over and over again, that's how big men do. No time to check previous messages for those that were sent earlier. If you know, you know...

Asking for Balher's CV again connotes that his connection is actually pushing things for him whether in NNPC (thru a new channel) or somewhere else. (My deduction though).

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
All sources have come and gone!
Another one is about to go down in few days time cheesy

Let the count down begin....

1/5 days to APL, amen!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
I swear! Savages everywhere grin grin grin grin
Moyeeen:
grin grin grin y'all are not nice

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Whenever a big man wants to send you money, he can ask you to send your account number over and over again, that's how big men do. No time to check previous messages for those that were sent earlier. If you know, you know...

Asking for Balher's CV again connotes that his connection is actually pushing things for him whether in NNPC (thru a new channel) or somewhere else. From the foregoing, it is safe to infer that something is about to happen in NNPC.

You want to be diplomatic or you're seeing the picture. Here is it:
1.His source was so close to the GMD, he knows about the GMD son's wedding, and his movement during sallah, to the extent he was getting pictures to share for us here.
2. Initially, through his post, he was acting like he's the source himself, and not that he's connecting with a source.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.