Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826237 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
God oooo.. Balher did us bad. grin grin grin

This guy made us wait from beginning of December till the end coz he's prepping for a Wedding. Just to come after new year to yarn dust about court.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxha:

You want to be diplomatic or you're seeing the picture. Here is it:
1.His source was so close to the GMD, he knows about the GMD son's wedding, and his movement during sallah, to the extent he was getting pictures to share for us here.
2. Initially, through his post, he was acting like he's the source himself, and not that he's connecting with a source.

He had always mentioned that his source was the PA to the GMD. However, you can agree with me that there is a very wide berth between being a "source" and being a "connect"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na you talk am o bros. Maybe they want to put him in FAAN oo. Considering his ability in aircraft numerics.
martinsfm:

And him name no show

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Whenever a big man wants to send you money, he can ask you to send your account number over and over again, that's how big men do. No time to check previous messages for those that were sent earlier. If you know, you know...

Asking for Balher's CV again connotes that his connection is actually pushing things for him whether in NNPC (thru a new channel) or somewhere else. From the foregoing, it is safe to infer that something is about to happen in NNPC.

You want to be diplomatic or you're not seeing the picture. Here is it:
1.His source was so close to the GMD, he knows about the GMD son's wedding, and his movement during sallah, to the extent he was getting pictures to share for us here. Which other new channel will his source now explore? His wife? Aboki, Kai mana, fvck danboroba grin grin
2. Initially, through his post, he was acting like he's the source himself, and not that he's connecting with a source.
3. If he's not the source himself, that probably means, those pictures are being sent to him, and not himself taking those pictures.
4. He said his source, said, "NNPC is still another 'Moon sighting in a cloudy sky' "
5. He's admitted that he's "CONFUSED" why his source will ask for his CV again.

My own deductions, if the CV is meant for anything concrete or even this NNPC, his source must have told him, or gave impression for him not to be "CONFUSED"

His source maybe a scammer who is using pictures to trick our guy here.

Note: I wonder how balher/some people around here didn't notice that those pictures are only gotten through functions (and not office/actual work related) that can be captured by ordinary "Mai Guard/Maid" that may not have influence with GMD.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Moyeeen: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
The only accurate info he has ever given us was the date of the wedding... Every other thing has been okoto meow meow skrrrrrr grin grin
alpacino94:
God oooo.. Balher did us bad. grin grin grin

This guy made us wait from beginning of December till the end coz he's prepping for a Wedding. Just to come after new year to yarn dust about court.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
You guys should reduce your noise abeg. I am about to start watching Barca match

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

He had always mentioned that his source was the PA to the GMD. However, you can agree with me that there is a very wide berth between being a "source" and being a "connect"
Which channel is PA to GMD exploring before now, that's not working, and which other channel can he now explore??

Again, if PA to GMD can't pull strings for him in NNPC, which other work outside NNPC is now sure for him to deliver?(yes, I know it's possible though, but if you can't win in your own turf, shey na away you go smell draw? cheesy cheesy)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
MI6:
Wow! This is strong. After sighting “1000 jets” in Maiduguri live and direct!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Moyeeen:
The only accurate info he has ever given us was the date of the wedding... Every other thing has been okoto meow meow skrrrrrr grin grin

Okoto meow meow skrrrrrrrr grin grin
Opata huuu huuu skrrrrrrrr grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Whenever a big man wants to send you money, he can ask you to send your account number over and over again, that's how big men do. No time to check previous messages for those that were sent earlier. If you know, you know...

Asking for Balher's CV again connotes that his connection is actually pushing things for him whether in NNPC (thru a new channel) or somewhere else. (My deduction though).
. Lol.Thank God you said it is your deduction. Coz I will be the last person to be arguing on Balher matter..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxha:

Which channel is PA to GMD exploring before now, that's not working, and which other channel can he now explore??

Again, if PA to GMD can't pull strings for him in NNPC, which other work outside NNPC is now sure for him to deliver?(yes, I know it's possible though, but if you can't win in your own turf, shey na away you go smell draw? cheesy cheesy)

Uhm! Hello, this is @Benflash not @Balher. Ma bi mi ni Jamb Question

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxha:

Okoto meow meow skrrrrrrrr grin grin
Opata huuu huuu skrrrrrrrr grin grin
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Uhm! Hello, this is @Benflash not @Balher. Ma bi mi ni Jamb Question
Wetin conshine me, Jamb question that I'll still ask you.

Are you not his Looyarl? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
balher:
My link at presidency asked 4 my CV again, am now so confused on pending NNPC APL. when ask abt nnpc; he kept saying the process may take longer than expected time frame.
You're the most confused person on this thread, you didn't even apply for the job but waiting for your name to be on the list.

Better get something to avoid disappointment.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
You're welcome Panalyst, the second most trusted person on this thread after Jarus.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Panalyst is online

Chief please drop info.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
@panalyst will be like “mmba o!...make una dey una dey!”

post=85940034]Panalyst is online

Chief please drop info.

[/quote]

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
GMD connect
Presidency connect
1000 jets grin
Balher, Na only you Waka come tonight o grin
No wonder. Even been wondering why a GMD connect would be jostling for custom work.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chukeg:
GMD connect
Presidency connect
1000 jets grin
Balher, Na only you Waka come tonight o grin
No wonder. Even been wondering why a GMD connect would be jostling for custom work.

Guys calm down... even some people wey sabi Osinbajo and Dantata dey hustle mass jobs. His alleged closeness to the GMD and PA doesn't guarantee anything and shouldn't stop him from exploring other options.

Yes, we no understand Balher cos him matter no too straight but we don tackle am enough. Free badman �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let's see what this week brings...

I might get some information tomorrow from my source...As things stands..

Fingers crossed.

sad

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
This week is pregnant, liverpool won man utd. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some people (MIB on the high table) are just waiting and hoping that next week theory fail again so they can continue their stupid campaign (move on chant)... una problem be dat

On d other side, Local man is just positively hopeful even tho already prepared his mind for the worse.., this one almost everyone either aff a source or connect ranging from Presidential to GMD P.A to IT person to List Custodian[b]
###

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fire outbreak at abule-egba in lagos state around the pipeline area. People saying the pipeline was vandalized yet again. How do we curb this??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onweke: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please how much does NNPC pay monthly for experienced hire ??.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
saxha:

You want to be diplomatic or you're not seeing the picture. Here is it:
1.His source was so close to the GMD, he knows about the GMD son's wedding, and his movement during sallah, to the extent he was getting pictures to share for us here. Which other new channel will his source now explore? His wife? Aboki, Kai mana, fvck danboroba grin grin
3. If he's not the source himself, that probably means, those pictures are being sent to him, and not himself taking those pictures.
4. He said his source, said, "NNPC is still another 'Moon sighting in a cloudy sky' "
5. He's admitted that he's "CONFUSED" why his source will ask for his CV again.

My own deductions, if the CV is meant for anything concrete or even this NNPC, his source must have told him, or gave impression for him not to be "CONFUSED"

His source maybe a scammer who is using pictures to trick our guy here.

Note: I wonder how balher/some people around here didn't notice that those pictures are only gotten through functions (and not office/actual work related) that can be captured by ordinary "Mai Guard/Maid" that may not have influence with GMD.

Thing is, many were quick to believe Balher because of the "pictures" he shared on this platform. When I first saw them I just laughed. Anyone on NNPC COMD(specifically because the GMD was their former boss) WhatsApp group page or any other staff group page can have access to those pictures and maybe a hundred more.

Maybe I should have bombarded this page with pictures of the wedding or shared some closer ranged pictures of the GMD at the wedding(even though I don't have direct access to the images). Lol. Did it ever cross your mind that the Balher guy was just using y'all to catch cruise? Wait, did you guys not notice the picture quality of the pictures he sent?

How can you be "so busy" planning the GMD's child's wedding when you're not even biologically related to them? So busy you could not type information till after the wedding. Lol. Baba desperately needed validation, hence, the pictures and y'all gave it to him, cheaply.

This acceptance letter thing be like rapture, no one can say when it will come but there are signs and the end is near. EasyMoneySniper was right with the dates he gave but "Life" and "The powers that be" happened. Another person who is right is Mr Panalyst. Nothing is certain, no one is sure. May God help us all. If it will be NNPC, fine. If not, something better.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Thing is, many were quick to believe Balher because of the "pictures" he shared on this platform. When I first saw them I just laughed. Anyone on NNPC COMD(specifically because the GMD was their former boss) WhatsApp group page or any other staff group page can have access to those pictures and maybe a hundred more.

Maybe I should have bombarded this page with pictures of the wedding or shared some closer ranged pictures of the GMD at the wedding(even though I don't have direct access to the images). Lol. Did it ever cross your mind that the Balher guy was just using y'all to catch cruise? Wait, did you guys not notice the picture quality of the pictures he sent?

How can you be "so busy" planning the GMD's child's wedding when you're not even biologically related to them? So busy you could not type information till after the wedding. Lol. Baba desperately needed validation, hence, the pictures and y'all gave it to him, cheaply.

This acceptance letter thing be like rapture, no one can say when it will come but there are signs and the end is near. EasyMoneySniper was right with the dates he gave but "Life" and "The powers that be" happened. Another person who is right is Mr Panalyst. Nothing is certain, no one is sure. May God help us all. If it will be NNPC, fine. If not, something better.
You too talk. Only your name na 15 letters.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2020
dalhjana:

You too talk. Only your name na 15 letters.
Haba bros... grin grin see as you suck life out of the whole write up

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Just finished reading up the last 5 Pages and catching up. I no get any sauce so I'll just wish you guys a Happy new week.

Have a productive week ahead filled with good tidings.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zicode(m): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2020
akindavids:

Thanks boss

Please send me too

Victorynwokocha3@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Responses to the “any info?” question I threw to my contacts over the weekend

1. Not yet
2. Letters will roll out soon

The first one used to be my most trusted and accurate source but has been generally cautious of telling me things as someone that follows this thread.

The second is very close to the leadership of the corporation but not so sure about the accuracy of his info. S/he was the one that said “sure before end of first quarter next year” when I asked him late last year.

Past accurate info was given by the first. S/he was the one that accurately said when interview invite will be sent.

Have asked a third source, and also asked the second source how sure s/he was about what s/he said (still awaiting response).

Thanks for coming to my TEDx talk cool

Good morning.

49 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks boss

Jarus:
Responses to the “any info?” question I threw to my contacts over the weekend

1. Not yet
2. Letters will roll out soon

The first one used to be my most trusted and accurate source but has been generally cautious of telling me things as someone that follows this thread.

The second is very close to the leadership of the corporation but not so sure about the accuracy of his info. S/He was the one that said “sure before rnd of first quarter next year” last year.

Past accurate info was given by the first. S/he was the one that accurately said when interview invite will be sent.

Have asked a third source, and also asked the second source how sure s/he was about what he said (still awaiting response).

Thanks for coming to my TEDx talk

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.