Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835642 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:
APL will be out SOON as the GMD said.. but before then, let me drop an info I learnt about recently from my HR Source.. it has nothing to do with the release but rather with a very weird method applied in correcting the first list..

She claimed that a first list was submitted sometime in October but it was met with disapproval from Top Guns in government causing the initial delays and rancours.. mostly because it was claimed to favour more of the west and south and not enough of the north... According to her, on that day she informed us that the GMD called a very short emergency meeting after the Quiz Event, it was resolved that the list should be modified after which online documentation should follow..

.. she said they (HR DEPARTMENT) consequently proceeded to remove some names from some states in order to balance it by adding some names in order states.. NOW the weird gist is, CAN u imagine the method they applied in choosing the new names that were added... she said that in order to be fast with the selection and to make it fair, they logged into the dashboards of the candidates with high scores that were not selected before, then they checked the number of times each candidate had logged in since the interview and the regularity with which they logged in and from there, they selected over hundreds of new names based purely on how often they frequented their dashboard. when my boss asked her why,, she said since the candidates in question all had the necessary high score, they couldn't pick all, they needed a particular number and so it was down to luck... and for the method, she said the logic was that those who were continually checking their dashboard showed that they were really interested in the job and were eager to know if their status had changed but those who didn't log in oftenly might not care much bout the job..

mehn, I was shocked dat day.. that is how many of us here would be called by luck.. from dat day, I began to believe more in prayers ... people who were not in the original list, see how Fate turned tins around for their favour...... just with a weird reason of logging in to ur dashboard oftenly.. that's it... we wait.

Hmmmm, constant checking of dashboard? I guess most "busy guys" won't be checking their dashboards, most especially the "not jobless" on this thread. What a twist turn of fate.

Imagine, an applicant checking his dashboard; one in the morning, twice in the afternoon, thrice at night, multiple of 2 on Wednesday.
Or your pastor/imam/babalawo prescribed the above for you.

Hmmmmm, if Login theory is true, then this thing is more of Grace and Luck.
Some may want to be checking the dashboard, but no browser enabled phone,
Some are too "busy"
Some are too relaxed to the outcome,
Some have no data,
Some prefer to check their mails often,
Some it's this Nairaland thread.
Some na "sauce".

Only God can help us on this.

Anyway, backender gurus in the house, who knows how to check the number of times he has visited his dashboard (most especially from July to end of November)? I just want to check something. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
mvem:
If those initially removed where merited and those used to replace them was just to show federal character, it brings an argument. From your assertion you claim some southern names were replaced with some northern names to balance the list or so

Bro the list must contain two major things to enable it to be considered ethically sand morally adequate..

MERIT & FEDERAL CHARACTER...

If they filled the list with the only the best meriting candidates, without applying an equal value for federal character, it would be outrightly rejected by the FCC.... federal government jobs are not based purely on merit, many candidates are placed through federal quota and not because of their high scores during the recruitment process.. that's the correction that was made.. much emphasis was earlier made on merit due to the high number of exceptional perfomances witnessed from the candidates by the interviewers during the interview..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napoli this your theory doesn’t make sense at all, if they wanted to do by clicking portal why not just open it up and ask the whole Nigerians to click the portal?, so there are no highest scorer they can use to shortlist? , come on that is absurd, a simple query on excel or dB can bring out the highest scorer, way faster than how many times the person clicked the portal, who keeps such info anyway when no be transactional portal...please this one no follow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
West and South??

What about the East?

I already know that, whatever that happens, it always gonna favour the North...

Should we call this
TUM BON,TUM BON Theory??

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:
APL will be out SOON as the GMD said.. but before then, let me drop an info I learnt about recently from my HR Source.. it has nothing to do with the release but rather with a very weird method applied in correcting the first list..

She claimed that a first list was submitted sometime in October but it was met with disapproval from Top Guns in government causing the initial delays and rancours.. mostly because it was claimed to favour more of the west and south and not enough of the north... According to her, on that day she informed us that the GMD called a very short emergency meeting after the Quiz Event, it was resolved that the list should be modified after which online documentation should follow..

.. she said they (HR DEPARTMENT) consequently proceeded to remove some names from some states in order to balance it by adding some names in order states.. NOW the weird gist is, CAN u imagine the method they applied in choosing the new names that were added... she said that in order to be fast with the selection and to make it fair, they logged into the dashboards of the candidates with high scores that were not selected before, then they checked the number of times each candidate had logged in since the interview and the regularity with which they logged in and from there, they selected over hundreds of new names based purely on how often they frequented their dashboard. when my boss asked her why,, she said since the candidates in question all had the necessary high score, they couldn't pick all, they needed a particular number and so it was down to luck... and for the method, she said the logic was that those who were continually checking their dashboard showed that they were really interested in the job and were eager to know if their status had changed but those who didn't log in oftenly might not care much bout the job..

mehn, I was shocked dat day.. that is how many of us here would be called by luck.. from dat day, I began to believe more in prayers ... people who were not in the original list, see how Fate turned tins around for their favour...... just with a weird reason of logging in to ur dashboard oftenly.. that's it... we wait.

Nawa oo. What kind of country is this. Everyday it is either one news of backwardness or the other. Smh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mitocyan:
Ok

So you are saying if u eventually receive apl and during induction an HR tells u dat it was your name that was used to replace someone's name during the modification, you won't be happy abi, being happy would make u a wicked person. you would tender ur resignation because its an "evil"as u put it.. abet lets Fashi dat talk.. Talk is cheap

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
I will be fine with Napolitano's info,only if the names removed was the candidates with the lowest Merit score per state in other to balance Federal Character and not removed Randomly..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Swargu:
Napoli this your theory doesn’t make sense at all, if they wanted to do by clicking portal why not just open it up and ask the whole Nigerians to click the portal?, so there are no highest scorer they can use to shortlist? , come on that is absurd, a simple query on excel or dB can bring out the highest scorer, way faster than how many times the person clicked the portal, who keeps such info anyway when no be transactional portal...please this one no follow

OK sir. noted. e no follow

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

So you are saying if u eventually receive apl and during induction an HR tells u dat it was your name that was used to replace someone's name during the modification, you won't be happy abi, being happy would make u a wicked person. you would tender ur resignation because its an "evil"as u put it.. abet lets Fashi dat talk.. Talk is cheap

Oh ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onweke: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

What kind of blind or deaf talk is this

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
I second you.
Swargu:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mitocyan:

Nawa oo. What kind of country is this. Everyday it is either one news of backwardness or the other. Smh

This is why I held the info back for some weeks...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Last Last if you get APL,your Grace strong wella..The thing na anyhow,nobody merit am be that..

My Grace is sufficient.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Lol don't get me wrong bro. I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at the country.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lol don't get me wrong. I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at the country.

I know.. because I'm the one that heard it doesn't mean I was happy wen I heard it.. i laughed at first, then frowned, den became annoyed and den I shifted it from my mind to avoid much thoughts.. this country is just weird

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tot u said it was because u were banned
Napolitano2012:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Thank you for sharing the info. It sounds weird but I don't have any reason to doubt it. I also blv you have genuine source. One thing I know is that I have done my best. Whatever happens next is beyond my control. He (Jehovah) has been God before NNPC. Whatever happens after, he will still be God.

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
KelBee:
Tot u said it was because u were banned

guy free me, I didn't say I was unbanned yesterday. you accused me of not talking since the last info I passed in November and I said d reason I was missing that period was bcoz I was banned for several weeks.. abeg chill

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol..... No vex my guy
One love bro
We are all APL hopefuls
Napolitano2012:

guy free me, I didn't say I was unbanned yesterday. you accused me of not talking since the last info I passed in November and I said d reason I was missing that period was bcoz I was banned for several weeks.. abeg chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cock and Bull stories
Napolitano2012:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiefmc: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Beer parlour stories

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pantaloons: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
TheExclusive:
Lmaoo.....I don laff tire for this thread. It is well. The for and against of "this week". Let's keep it coming.

I swear I'm just giggling uncontrollably on top 3MB. What a stress relief inside traffic �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emperorclarkken: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
This federal character thing has been one of the main problem of this country. It started all the way in writing common entrance to unity secondary schools when some states had different cut-off mark down to getting jobs. How would the country progress if the best are not selected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
@Napolitano2012 thanks man.

But come to think of it, a normal candidate name could have been removed and replaced with name of that entitled fellow (Mr private jet). At the end of the day, all that matters is GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
i was about to say been a while we heard from u and boom... u come update us...thanks bro..but i wanted to ask...you said something about west and south having larger numbers than north....please what of east...lool..e follow 4 the south calculation abi there own just dey...because almost all man wey dey give info...dey always talk on west or north or south...what of east..lool i say make i ask small

Napolitano2012:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Something BIG is coming your way

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
So You are mentioning MERIT for NNPC...

To the "Potential APL Successful" Pls when you eventually get ur Letter, know it is absolutely Grace and not your power,...

Many of us thought we have an edge with First Class until we saw people with First First Class (4.80 out of 5),

We thought we did well in our interview by receiving handshake until we saw someone that got promised APL on his/her interview day

We thought ACA will be an edge until we saw Someone with ACA, ACCA for Graduate Trainee oo,

We thought we gat strong connection until seeing someone who knows the GMD directly..
My brother let's just be hopeful buh don't sit claiming Merit for Jobs like NNPC ooo, its absolutely Grace and that's what Young man is praying for... May we be Favoured (Amin)

mvem:
I don't know what to make of this but if true it means someone's name was removed due to federal character but he merited it...I think this should serve as a basis for argument, why should someone's fate hang on the inability of another group but not purely merit...hmmm

39 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mitocyan:

As in ehn, imagine efcc doing ink and paper recruitment in this digital era.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Napolitano2012:

but from what you said it is mostly northern names that were used to replace those from the south to show federal character...Chai!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is not how Nigeria should be handled. This is just absolutely ridiculous. By frequent logging? What of those who forgot their passwords?

This is not logic. This is just absolute nonsense....

And damn this religious talk, must we all pray for what is freely us

This is yurk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.