Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832148 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Today.... Eat, Check NL, take naps, Eat, Sleep....I no dey run errands today
Im so jobless lol...
I have time for una

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
You got the SMS for batch B then simply post it or keep shut. Better still fine something else to jack off with.

It's unfortunate to be a Nigerian at this time associating with many unintelligible people because of a failed system.

Just that I prefer home than **** but I can't imagine that these are the kind of people we will be dealing with. People who would say or do anything just to seem relevant.

TeddyX:

Rahl444, I’m not like the rest of them that get APL and disappear. Na all of us been start this rat race.
You want make I tell you say na 90% merit? Na the kind hope you want make I give you? I dey try inform una to prepare for the worst to come.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

You are the bigger fool and the joke's on you.

The screenshot was taken yesterday and i chatted him up after a very brief conversation over the phone.

I decided not to share until today.

Well, i will be vindicated very soon.

I believe you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:

Attention seeker!
You know yourself. Have you contributed anything meaningful so far? For your mind you intelligent abi.

Bros artexexes pls no mind them, they will never understand, my friends brothers friend also got the text/email.

No mind them jare, they are just jealous bunch grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:

Them don use your brain appease their gods.
Sorry bro!
My bad, I forgot your order. I thought you had something meaningful to share. You can go now..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
souljar:

Are you trying to win him over or what? Dude wants a collabo... Lol.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
He must have jacked off his senses. He thinks we are all idiots because of a failed system.

he dey troll ni bro...i dey avoid trolls on NL, they are like zombies, don't engage him too much, He's probably a sick dude at one mental facility, I think he skipped his meds today...na one of those negative folks wey dey here dey behind the moniker...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
So in your mind you are contributing something meaning? You should know you are not NNPC so you cannot do anything concerning the recruitment but with jacked off sense how would you know.

Anything that makes you relevant to your family. Continue retard

TeddyX:

Attention seeker!
You know yourself. Have you [b]contributed anything meaningful [/b]so far? For your mind you intelligent abi.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
lol...20-24th....mehn. SMH for people grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:

Them don use your brain appease their gods.
Sorry bro!
It is OK bro...we are sorry for doubting your APL .We prepare for the worst like you implore us to.

Now plz,let us be......For peace sake.

Otherwise ask them I sabi swear o! and if I start you go run.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
i told ya say na dem dem...as that one logout this wan login.... zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Danwani200:

Calm down bro, it's next week
We're already in the week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rahl444:
It is OK bro...we are sorry for doubting your APL .We prepare for the worst like you implore us to.

Now plz,let us be......For peace sake.

Otherwise ask them I sabi swear o! and if I start you go run.....

he don login his main moniker now...na that oloriburuku comment above in the rainbow.. make I no mention names...no be fear oh. he dey learn sha ..i just no wan derail the thread ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
people would refuse to acknowledge that bahler was right when he said if it was truly coming this week (20 -24th) as the fake sources said he would have heard of it. But you people continue to abuse him along with other legit sources. Me i know if Jarus, bahler and others who people think are negative says APL is coming on Sunday. i would believe because they have true track record. Continue falling for the fake deceiving sauces oh. all dem napolitano and dawani. LOL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Danwani200:

Hahaha mutumi naa kwana nawa yarage mu shigaa next week, ku tsaya ku gani
Kwana daya.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

We're already in the week.
don't mind him. He would run now. I don't know why people would not learn and shun all these sources. See the likes he gathered then. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teaser4:
i told ya say na dem dem...as that one logout this wan login.... zombies.
Lol...You really know them.
I no know wetin they do all these people for head o..People dey shaa.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Danwani200:
Am not kidding, APL list will be out coming week...
Big lesson to those who will learn.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Danwani200:
Its confirmed APL dropping next week btw 20-24th jan. 2020..
It's officially unconfirmed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
As i see 3 extra pages, i think say APL don drop ni shaa grin grin........ I was expecting to see APL screenshots everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rahl444:
Lol...You really know them.
I no know wetin they do all these people for head o..People dey shaa.
bipolar disorder. npower don expire... they're fvcked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Buzzsaw:

Thank you.
We have received your information, unfortunately, we will not be taking it into considerations.

And thats why u are still here jobless
Very smart and sarcastic. Facebook social media champion grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:

Rahl444, I’m not like the rest of them that get APL and disappear. Na all of us been start this rat race.
You want make I tell you say na 90% merit? Na the kind hope you want make I give you? I dey try inform una to prepare for the worst to come.
I just don't get it! Why do you guys keep saying "prepare for the worst" as if those that won't get APL would die by hanging? The worse be say, if APL show, some go get and some won't get. Oh! You think we didn't know right from the beginning that not everybody will get the appointment? Abeg find place sitdon and prepare for your documentation (since you've been invited), and leave us alone. Live and let's live, except if you have the power to collect the letters from those that would be given on merit.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Barka da weekend!! NNPC applicants, una well done oooh!! Whoever said APL will come January 2020 is not wrong yet, because January 2020 ends Friday next week.... So you have no right to say they are wrong yet....Next week is still another full proof....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Danwani200:
Its confirmed APL dropping next week btw 20-24th jan. 2020..

Dish ur fake source and dispose the garbage.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Swallowing Panadol for another's headache. They go like Oh you're taking Lumefantrine too, lemme have some. These trolls, all dummies... They don't even know January has 31days. Selective perception, selective amnesia... Rehab properties, who let these dogs out? They shud be shot at for fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.