Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827501 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwafresh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
bataderemi:

Seen it, thanks a lot!

Please can you share the dragnet questions.. Please. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mirrorlenz: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
bataderemi:

Seen it, thanks a lot!
Kindly send the dragnet materials to Mirrorlenz@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wudeama(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Since people are guedsingbtheir scores, abeg how many guys are from jos here, let me calculate st different grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy received thanks
quadtunji:
O ba ti so tele....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
This recruitment should be concluded as soon as possible, the current GMD remains the best person to handle this process, once a new GMD comes up...Otipari

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tsound007: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
What about mama Calabar opposite towers? Na there I dey do my own o.
Hope she's still there?
bujebudanu1:

Don't worry.heard it too.
See you in block a (mama Cass)after the interview
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bashtee09(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
olypharm:
I missed plenty but guys wen d results are out remind me to post my success mail here. Bye
we are together bro
las las na person wey receive interview invitation pass d exam
not all this people people wey dey go ahead of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yes ooo... i hope to join you guys @ Mama cass wink....Don't even know where that is sef. grin
bashtee09:

we are together bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
bashtee09:

we are together bro

kaiii....My brother oil dey ur head.... abeg collect chair sit down make dem give you one chilled Cocacola.... na pipu like u NNPC dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patology: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
14,000 out over 60,000 candidate that sat for nnpc exam passed. The pass mark is 75%. Pls don't ask me how.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tsound007:
What about mama Calabar opposite towers? Na there I dey do my own o.
Hope she's still there?

She dey kenpa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patology:
BREAKING NEWS
14,000 out over 60,000 candidate that sat for nnpc exam passed. The pass mark is 75%. Pls don't ask me how.

I just dey laugh, I don see all this things for spiritual realm cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rheba: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patology:
BREAKING NEWS

Look at this one o. �
are you scared of your source??.
We are not laymen o...so tell us HOW

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Macgyver1:

I just dey laugh, I don see all this things for spiritual realm cheesy
Guy, your dreams no be here o. Na your grand mama give you the thing? grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Chukeg:

Guy, your dreams no be here o. Na your grand mama give you the thing? grin

Lol na gift wey I get since I small o, na girls make the thing reduce... grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
wudeama:

Very true, each state has a certain number that must be brought to the table, regardless of their scores, your competition is with candidates in your state.

This is the information you all need to keep intact. Its same way for PTDF.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lol na gift wey I get since I small o, na girls make the thing reduce... grin

Lol....guy we don dey fear u small small! dis ur vision clear pass "Paul the Octopus"

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
You should always expect the worse.

Told my friend
Nnpc would shortlist everybody

They may even decide to invite everybody for interview
After the interview

And that's bye bye for them

Better pursue you dreams oversea , Nnpc isn't d end of d world.

Let me be checking my mail Sha.
I need that nnpc upfront money to flex small for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
JARUSHUB:

The 2012 recruitment involved interview+presentation for EH.

Not sure yet whether 2019 will also involve presentation. But most likely.

In any case, it will be stated in the interview invite.
Merci Bro.

All those telling us about those that passed, are your sources not telling you when we will hear from NNPC? I think that's the most important info we need now.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
datascience:

This is the information you all need to keep intact. Its same way for PTDF.
I agree with you, but then if its not a rumour, it could be that 14,000 actually passed, but the 75% cut off could be for a particular state, or maybe section of the country, possibly the west or east, na dem dey too sabi book... Lol...Cos I read here on nairaland that in 2011 recruitment, cut off was 60% for the South and 40% for the North...

but then, like I said, its only a rumour.. No Panic

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
wanochieli:

Lol....guy we don dey fear u small small! dis ur vision clear pass "Paul the Octopus"

Lol 2006 world cup, that year. Bros no fear me o. I be ur regular guy.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arinze1993: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patology:
BREAKING NEWS
U might as well tell us when the info would b official & when mails will start dropping.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
wanochieli:

I agree with you, but then if its not a rumour, it could be that 14,000 actually passed, but the 75% cut off could be for a particular state, or maybe section of the country, possibly the west or east, na dem dey too sabi book... Lol...Cos I read here on nairaland that in 2011 recruitment, cut off was 60% for the South and 40% for the North...

but then, like I said, its only a rumour.. No Panic
why will the north be given a lower pass mark!! aren't we all graduates, if it's 75% for the south it should be 75% for the north. If they don't meet up with the pass mark, replace them with southerners full stop.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sandieeee:

why will the north be given a lower pass mark!! aren't we all graduates, if it's 75% for the south it should be 75% for the north. If they don't meet up with the pass mark, replace them with southerners full stop.

Lol it's all about quota system and federal character. But trust me, so many northerners will score over 75%. Forget all those niggas talking down northerners.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sandieeee:

At least, ABU graduates can testify to you who northerners are. The consideration has just been the difference in the population of scholars between the two regions.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
I agree. People forget that Kogi and Kwara are northern states with very sound brains. More so, with my interaction with people from Kano, Taraba, Adamawa,and Plateau, I strongly believe there are guys in the north that will compete well with their southern contemporaries. For me, I believe this issue of quota system or state of origin is usually brought in whenever the politicians want to divide us. Overall, there are sharp brains all over this country......that I have come to realise

[Qquote author=Klassdann post=79084278]

Lol it's all about quota system and federal character. But trust me, so many northerners will score over 75%. Forget all those niggas talking down northerners.[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by braveboi4life: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
You can just imagine how the principle of federal character is applied when its time for admission in Tertiary instituitions, Job placement e.t.c, but when its time for appointment into government portfollios they jettison Federal character claiming northerners are more competent and have their integrity intact against their southern counterparts, My prayer in these NNPC recruitment process is that God will blind their eyes and give the best candidates the Job.
I see myself already selected by his grace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
braveboi4life:
You can just imagine how the principle of federal character is applied when its time for admission in Tertiary instituitions, Job placement e.t.c, but when its time for appointment into government portfollios they jettison Federal character claiming northerners are more competent and have their integrity intact against their southern counterparts, My prayer in these NNPC recruitment process is that God will blind their eyes and give the best candidates the Job.
I see myself already selected by his grace. Amen

Quota system needs to be abolished
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidswagz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Why all this argument.... When invites start dropping in, am sure a lot of people will likely have high blood pressure, let's leave this to God who is the ultimate to decide our faith.... What I really want to be discussed here is things like "have gotten my invite" and you show proof so we know the next step which is to discuss about likely interview questions... I come here trying to source information and all I see is potential high blood pressure candidates because truth definitely is that not all will be taken. So go on your knees and pray to be selected, forget quota system or 75% group, all you need to pray for is to be called and not your name to be replaced by someone from nowhere

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys! Please when you go for interview, don't tell anyone @ the panel "You smell nice " oooo.....Bikonu cheesy....Wishing us the best. Hope to meet you @ the interviews soon. wink

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hello guys! Please when you go for interview, don't tell anyone @ the panel "You smell nice " oooo.....Bikonu cheesy....Wishing us the best. Hope to meet you @ the interviews soon. wink

Lol grin, who does that these days
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are rightly on point bro... I did all my schooling in the South west and i am from North Central with a first Class. All these segregations are only used when they want their people there God help us all.
tayowiseone:
I agree. People forget that Kogi and Kwara are northern states with very sound brains. More so, with my interaction with people from Kano, Taraba, Adamawa,and Plateau, I strongly believe there are guys in the north that will compete well with their southern contemporaries. For me, I believe this issue of quota system or state of origin is usually brought in whenever the politicians want to divide us. Overall, there are sharp brains all over this country......that I have come to realise

[Qquote author=Klassdann post=79084278]

Lol it's all about quota system and federal character. But trust me, so many northerners will score over 75%. Forget all those niggas talking down northerners.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.