Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828496 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2019

So much tension in here.

I just read the 2012 abi 2014 thread and it dragged from about 80 pages to 195 pages...while waiting for nnpc to call for interview.

..the people discussing exam questions, the people shooting them down, the ones dropping emails for questions, the ones with uncle at nnpc giving information, the ones fasting and praying..lol...nairaland is just wonderful, and history is repeating itself here.

I hope this particular exercise will take a different trajectory..but what do I know? wink

Back to reading comments..lol

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol grin

geektrovert:

So much tension in here.

I just read the 2012 abi 2014 thread and it dragged from about 80 pages to 195 pages...while waiting for nnpc to call for interview.

..the people discussing exam questions, the people shooting them down, the ones dropping emails for questions, the ones with uncle at nnpc giving information, the ones fasting and praying..lol...nairaland is just wonderful, and history is repeating itself here.

I hope this particular exercise will take a different trajectory..but what do I know? wink

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin
geektrovert:

So much tension in here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by munzali3921: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2019
myettiallah:

Ok..
Dats for law/acctnts ..
cool
Who told u its for lawyers and accountants only
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
geektrovert:

So much tension in here.

Lol...I read the one for 2011/2012 recruitment exercise, although the thread started from after the exams.... Exactly in june as it is now...The anxiousness was at its peak, people bringing up all sort of news from different corners... eventually towards the end of the month after the exams, people started getting invite for interview, I think some were through DHL or so

I followed through till the end and after the interview about some months later, people started talking about medical screening and all.... eventually they started dropping posts about their appointment letter, been posted to different parts of the country... I was forced to say "Ehyaaa" at the end.

May we have the same testimony here...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2019
present....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
fidel3431:

What has been proclaimed?..who proclaimed?, Buhari or your state Governor

Principle of life...fashioned by your secondary school principal abi..

When they say get wisdom, you will say NO its only knowledge I want.
��

I had thought you are wise sir when you say get wisdom.

This is wisdom: What you sow, you reap. Which is the principle of life and not principal in a school as your mind can only see.

What has been proclaimed cannot be of man as there your limitation of thoughts ends.

I hope you are able to see beyond natural reason.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hakku: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
datascience:

I had thought you are wise sir when you say get wisdom.

This is wisdom: What you sow, you reap. Which is the principle of life and not principal in a school as your mind can only see.

What has been proclaimed cannot be of man as there your limitation of thoughts ends.

I hope you are able to see beyond natural reason.
hahahaha "what you sow you reap" is not wisdom but bull.shit that saying only works in a perfect world and this world ain't damn near perfect. A new born baby being abandoned to die in a gutter tell me, what did the baby sow to reap such or does the saying only apply to adults. Let me tell you something, this life is not govern by any rules. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. This world is not black or white. Some things appear black but are actually white and vice versa. So don't tell me you understand how the world works because nobody has ever been able to crack that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
AMEN!!!

wanochieli:

Lol...I read the one for 2011/2012 recruitment exercise, although the thread started from after the exams.... Exactly in june as it is now...The anxiousness was at its peak, people bringing up all sort of news from different corners... eventually towards the end of the month after the exams, people started getting invite for interview, I think some were through DHL or so

I followed through till the end and after the interview about some months later, people started talking about medical screening and all.... eventually they started dropping posts about their appointment letter, been posted to different parts of the country... I was forced to say "Ehyaaa" at the end.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EdoBoy90(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
please if you have materials or tips to prepare for the oral NNPC interview, forward it to my email here. michaellelecy@gmail.com

thanks and God bless you all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Can you drop link to the 2011/2012 thread here.... We would also love to read through.

wanochieli:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
hakku:
hahahaha "what you sow you reap" is not wisdom but bull.shit that saying only works in a perfect world and this world ain't damn near perfect. A new born baby being abandoned to die in a gutter tell me, what did the baby sow to reap such or does the saying only apply to adults. Let me tell you something, this life is not govern by any rules. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. This world is not black or white. Some things appear black but are actually white and vice versa. So don't tell me you understand how the world works because nobody has ever been able to crack that.

Now this is what wisdom sounds like.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
ezef2k4:
Can you drop link to the 2011/2012 thread here.... We would also love to read through.

here u go bro!

https://www.nairaland.com/706704/nnpc-interview-experience-eh-gt/26

Enjoy the suspense and eventual bitter sweet pill for the applicants of 2011/2012 grin
ezef2k4:

here u go bro!

Enjoy the suspense and eventual bitter sweet pill for the applicants of 2011/2012

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
hakku:
wat is dis one saying again?!!...sense is really scarce this days!!!..."wat you sow you reap" is simply d universal law of CAUSE and EFFECT of ACTIONS and CONSEQUENCES which generally holds true so stop using an analogy dat doesn't relate in anyway to wat is being said!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
wanochieli:

here u go bro!

Enjoy the suspense and eventual bitter sweet pill for the applicants of 2011/2012 grin

here u go bro!

Enjoy the suspense and eventual bitter sweet pill for the applicants of 2011/2012

This is why I love Nairaland with all my heart. Every major employment, drama, suspense, everything is well preserved for future reference.

You just need to search deep enough... smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Inception:

Now this is what wisdom sounds like.
if dat is wat wisdom sounds like to you then you sure are really low on d "widom spectrum"...SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hakku: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
1samm:
wat is dis one saying again?!!...sense is really scarce this days!!!..."wat you sow you reap" is simply d universal law of CAUSE and EFFECT of ACTIONS and CONSEQUENCES which generally holds true so stop using an analogy dat doesn't relate in anyway to wat is being said!!
So what you are saying is that everyone deserves whatever they are facing or will face in future because it is as a result of their past actions. am I right?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
I just love NL. Many philosophers and analytic gurus. I always enjoy the brilliant arguments. TGIF all.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
hakku:
So what you are saying is that everyone deserves whatever they are facing or will face in future because it is as a result of their past actions. am I right?
stop trying to put words in my mouth...All am saying is dat your ACTIONS today will lead to some CONSEQUENCE in d future!!..take education for instance, if you don't study to pass an exam then chances are you will most likely fail...another analogy is dat if you ve unprotected sex with a lady then pregnancy or STDs could b a likely consequence!!...you get my drift?!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
hakku:

I beg to disagree. First, your example of a new-born baby disposed in a gutter, in order to debunk the "What you sow, you reap" universal law, is contextually inapposite. The baby is still an amoral, not moral (possession of senses of right and wrong), being; that is, his/her fate at that point is merely incidental and distant from consequential. It's an exceptional case. This exclusion sounds contradictory and still doesn't make sense? Even in the legal space, such reality holds water and is termed "equity." No, I'm not a lawyer but Google is always your friend.

Second, that bad people wear the veneer of smile doesn't imply they aren't groaning in pain within, in a certain area; that good people lament doesn't mean the tide won't turn, if they don't forsake that virtue.

Finally, dear reader, if you're good-oriented, don't get weary, even if you stumble. Cling to it! If you ooze mischief and are chronically bad, change now while you can!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by juliaezinne(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
i am so tensed right now...i am not even sure of myself

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hakku: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
1samm:
stop trying to put words in my mouth...All am saying is dat your ACTIONS today will lead to some CONSEQUENCE in d future!!..take education for instance, if you don't study to pass an exam then chances are you will most likely fail...another analogy is dat if you ve unprotected sex with a lady then pregnancy or STDs could b a likely consequence!!...you get my drift?!
Kayceenaz:

I beg to disagree. First, your example of a new-born baby disposed in a gutter, in order to debunk the "What you sow, you reap" universal law, is contextually inapposite. The baby is still an amoral, not moral (possession of senses of right and wrong), being; that is, his/her fate at that point is merely incidental and distant from consequential. It's an exceptional case. This exclusion sounds contradictory and still doesn't make sense? Even in the legal space, such reality holds water and is termed "equity." No, I'm not a lawyer but Google is always your friend.

Second, that bad people wear the veneer of smile doesn't imply they aren't groaning in pain within, in a certain area; that good people lament doesn't mean the tide won't turn, if they don't forsake that virtue.

Finally, dear reader, if you're good-oriented, don't get weary, even if you stumble. Cling to it! If you ooze mischief and are chronically bad, change now while you can!
1samm:
What you guys don't understand is that your CONSEQUENCE today could be a result of some other people's actions beyond your power let's take for example the slaves that were taken from Africa, what was their actions that made slavery their consequence? That is why I said that saying only works in a perfect world.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
juliaezinne:
i am so tensed right now...i am not even sure of myself
my sister Que sera, sera.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please,I need link to last year Agip oil scholarship naira land platform, I just received mail to come and write dragnet exam 16 June.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
hakku:
What you guys don't understand is that your CONSEQUENCE today could be a result of some other people's actions beyond your power let's take for example the slaves that were taken from Africa, what was their actions that made slavery their consequence? That is why I said that saying only works in a perfect world.
you turned a blind eye to my analogies above that perfectly explains wat that proverb means but it's ok!!..your analogy infact supports the ACTION-CONSEQUENCE theory because slavery in d Western coast of Africa was made possible not because of d superiority of d Western invaders but because of d actions of d natives!!..cheifs of different tribes fought each other in other to amass slaves(ACTION)..the superior tribe kills and takes hostages who are sold to d invaders(CONSEQUENCE)!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
wanochieli:

After reading through the thread, I unconsciously said same"ehyaa".

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
damtan:

After reading through the thread, I unconsciously said same"ehyaa".
Lol...that's shows us how humane and nice we all actually are... you felt what they felt, you could imagine the joy in the heart of those that were taken and disappointment in the heart of others..

Let NNPC pay me my UPFRONT first, I will host us, but y'all will contribute small of your own UPFRONT ni...Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tetegh(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please House, Any update about experienced Hire?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kelaondona: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tetegh:
Please House, Any update about experienced Hire?

Give us update too jor.

How far? You ma waka come?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
EdoBoy90:
please if you have materials or tips to prepare for the oral NNPC interview, forward it to my email here. michaellelecy@gmail.com

thanks and God bless you all

https://www.jarushub.com/what-to-expect-in-nnpc-interview/

https://www.jarushub.com/top-5-questions-asked-in-nnpc-job-interview/

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tetegh(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kelaondona:

Give us update too jor.

How far? You ma waka come?

Bro, I dey oo. lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hakku: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
1samm:
you turned a blind eye to my analogies above that perfectly explains wat that proverb means but it's ok!!..your analogy infact supports the ACTION-CONSEQUENCE theory because slavery in d Western coast of Africa was made possible not because of d superiority of d Western invaders but because of d actions of d natives!!..cheifs of different tribes fought each other in other to amass slaves(ACTION)..the superior tribe kills and takes hostages who are sold to d invaders(CONSEQUENCE)!!
I don't want to derail this thread further as this wasn't the purpose with which it was created so this will likely be my last input on this whether you agree with me or not is your own cup of tea.

1. The argument is about the saying "what you sow you reap" which I challenged but it seems you don't know the meaning of the saying yourself so kindly check the pic below.

2. Pay attention to the bolded because that was what my argument was based on.

3. If you really believe the bolded, that is your palava but I don't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.