Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828852 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
TheExclusive:

E fit be beamm bro. Again, as Muhammad take respond immediately sef, I don dey reason say nuttybynature = Muhammad.
you're smart bro. he shot himself 4 leg, e dey obvious but only few can decode. after posting a long epistle of trash and with the amount of likes he received that will feed him for the next 5days...na Beaam dey behind it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Teaser4:
anything is possible but I dey suspect beamm...

Naaaah, Beaam may be cynical but playful, muhamm3d on the other hand is a different kind of personality entirely. I seriously doubt if they are same person.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Top ten legit and credible sources on this thread.
1.Jarus
2.jarus
3.JarUs
4.jaRus
5.JArus
6.jaruS
7.JaRus
8Jarus
9.jARus
10.JARUS

if your name no dey this list no vex. Trust isn't given on a platter of gold, but earned.

argue with your keyboard...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
BenFlash:

Naaaah, Beaam may be cynical but playful, muhamm3d on the other hand is a different kind of personality entirely. I seriously doubt if they are same person.
that's it right there bro, different personality for different monikers. i may be wrong though, na my opinion fa..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Don't be surprised when your dear APL is delivered chabby n dusted. The guy(APL) don 2 suffer

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Teaser4:
that's it right there bro, different personality for different monikers. i may be wrong though, na my opinion fa..
They ain't same. We would have seen digital footprints as benflash said.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

They ain't same. We could have seen digital footprints as benflash said.
ok boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:
Don't be surprised when your dear APL is delivered chabby n dusted. The guy(APL) don 2 suffer

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Teaser4:
ok boss
I hail you baba. How area?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
number5:

You really didn't have to do the bolded bit.

It goes a long way to reinforce the fact that on a public forum like this, people are only responsible for what they post and not responsible for how you understand it.

Sometimes we preserve our own Intergrity when we don't attack others directly or indirectly, on the basis of our assumptions on what they might have implied

Sorry if you'll feel offended
I don't feel offended in any way..And just like you said, no one can hold me responsible if you too misconstrue what I post...You see,there is a difference btw Criticism and clarification.. It is clearer to say APL release is being delay for an obvious reason other than a mere trifle....Before you ask me "if anyone said that APL release is being delayed bcoz of the APL release news posted online?".. Just know that, it was never said ,but it was believed... I am not a member or supporter of MUB or MIB,whatever you call them...What I just need,. is a valid reason why there is a delay in releasing APL....Time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
count down continues,

------------/------------days to APL
God bless us with APL, amen!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
In DJ Khalid's voice, "another one(source)"
Nuttybynature:

I already decided not to say anything or make any comment in relation to the court matter since peeps here doesn't appreciate indepth search for information even at one's integrity and pride's detriment.

Anyways, I have this to say. TEASER4 and the rest can curse as much as they like, I'm not perturbed.

1. The law (any lawyer in the house can prove me wrong) is that judgement must be given within 90 days after parties adopt their processes and Feb 14 seems to be the rough estimate of 90 days since the last adjournment which as the news had it (and as I posted here even before the news was published) that parties adopted their respective processes in November 28, 2019 and the Court adjourned to Feb 14, 2020 for judgement/ruling (you may apply for CTC of records of proceedings of that day to confirm). Thus, if there will be any adjournment at all, it will be at the instance of the court for various reasons best known to it and the adjournment cannot exceed 28 February 2020.

2. What NNPC did was to direct their plans towards 14th February 2020 or a later not exceeding February 2020 since they are more comfortable with Hon Justice Okon Abang handling the case. Since Justice Abang was transferred back to Abuja from Asaba, NNPC has enjoyed 100% success rates in matters handled by him. It is widely known that Justice Abang is a judge that favours the government. So NNPC decided not to even contact the lawyer that sue them or his contacts and would love to have the matter decided by Justice Abang.

3. The initial plan before the first Judge (the present CJ) that was hearing the matter gave that order to maintain status quo was to just drag the case on and release the APL Midway through the matter so that the matter can be an academic exercise. They were however held back by the order of the Court to maintain status quo. They had release the thing and end the Project Eagle since late last year or earlier this year but they knew the implication of form 48 and 49 and thus, they decided not to give the lawyer who only wants to generate publicity the privilege and rights to rant on media.

4. A friend who works in the legal Dept of NNPC says that they are very optimistic that the decision would go the Corporation way and the matter will be decided based on the preliminary objection without any need to go to the merit of the action and even if the court decide to hear the merit, NNPC will surely win and the APL will drop almost immediately. S/He told me this since December last year and repeated same just last week.

P.S. I feel like getting this info out. I wanted to keep this to myself just like I kept other info but I guess someone needs this so as to have his/her eggs evenly shared and not have it all thrown in one basket. For those that doesn't want to hear anything about the court case or thinks it has been settled, make the right calls to either the court, the corporation or the lawyer and you will know the true state of the matter.

Apologies for the long turenchi. smiley

Sayonara!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

I hail you baba. How area?
i dey boss.. all good here oh..how's your side too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sorry for this, but I read this and decided to share. The state of nepotism in the country. I really hope and pray this recruitment doesn't go the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Resveratrol:
Sorry for this, but I read this and decided to share. The state of nepotism in the country. I really hope and pray this recruitment doesn't go the same way.

Sad. This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Resveratrol:
na the reality in naija be that, they reserved good jobs for their kids and close fam, while dem create npower for the children of the masses, lately amotekun lol. i don give on nigeria long time ago, nothing seems to working for majority while, those minority thieves dey over there dey chop everything... those guys dey live large I tell you... I once clubbed with a son of a sitting governor in Dubai the last time wey I traveled, though I no sabi am before, na my padis dey yarn me say na "sososo" be that oh...I was like wow! na so dem give me his data and his ways I shake my neck...well na only wan wey me see.. na so these bastards and their folks dey flex everywhere.. na y i no dey blame anyone wey choose any means of survival in this country...nigeria na jungle as swear. if no be nnpc wey dey hold me down for now, based on some personal reasons...if dem no gimme the thing..I will move on with my life and I go wish nigeria good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

What do you want?
What could I possibly want from you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Resveratrol:

Which Nnpc was the guy talking about?? shocked

Anyways it doesn't matter anymore.. I have decided to drop every thing I'm doing here and start a new life in Lagos....

Reason why I I'm saying this: is there anyone you know that will be willing to employ a cheerful ... Playful... Smily.. Sweet... Lady as a P.A... ? Or any nice position ( that would not stress the hell of me tho cry ) in Lagos??

I'm serious o...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
count down continues,

------------/------------days to APL
God bless us with APL, amen!

My gee, CircleOfWills
How your side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:

My gee, CircleOfWills
How your side
I dey o!, hoping for the best...my concern na APL, even if it will reach July this year I no send o....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
number5:

lol. grin. Look who's been keeping up with the happenings here....

The niccur wanted to use your post to get validation and you just stylishly tell am to sit down and be humble grin
And you just had to rub it in his face like this eh.. chai! Musa ooo, I mean Muham4d oo grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
souljar:

And you just had to rub it in his face like this eh.. chai! Musa ooo, I mean Muham4d oo grin

lol not really. Just making a salient observation owam. Some people here are not even worth the trouble of reasoning their matterz

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Anyways it doesn't matter anymore.. I have decided to drop every thing I'm doing here and start a new life in Lagos....

Reason why I I'm saying this: is there anyone you know that will be willing to employ a cheerful ... Playful... Smily.. Sweet... Lady as a P.A... ? Or any nice position ( that would not stress the hell of me tho cry ) in Lagos??

I'm serious o...

Please, Lagos is already overpopulated, don't come and add more to the stress and traffic we already face. Send your account details lemme send your fare, so you can go back to imo state ...plix!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Teaser4:
Top ten legit and credible sources on this thread.
1.Jarus
2.jarus
3.JarUs
4.jaRus
5.JArus
6.jaruS
7.JaRus
8Jarus
9.jARus
10.JARUS

if your name no dey this list no vex. Trust isn't given on a platter of gold, but earned.

argue with your keyboard...
the most reliable saws is Teaser4. According to KPMG survey.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
darado:

no be only saws na hammers

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
mickee2u:

Please, Lagos is already overpopulated, don't come and add more to the stress and traffic we already face. Send your account details lemme send your fare, so you can go back to imo state ...plix!
Loms!

Just the mere mention of Aza.... I'm dripping already... Pls I'm coming to ya PM asap... This val go sharp

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rahl444:
I don't feel offended in any way..And just like you said, no one can hold me responsible if you too misconstrue what I post...You see,there is a difference btw Criticism and clarification.. It is clearer to say APL release is being delay for an obvious reason other than a mere trifle....Before you ask me "if anyone said that APL release is being delayed bcoz of the APL release news posted online?".. Just know that, it was never said ,but it was believed... I am not a member or supporter of MUB or MIB,whatever you call them...What I just need,. is a valid reason why there is a delay in releasing APL....Time will tell.

And you have now gotten a "valid" reason for the delay, which is court case? Lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

I'm serious o...

Lol... If stress no hook you up for work, you go meet stress for traffic...

murasi grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
darado:
I dey vex tonight abeg... I no wan laugh... angry grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Resveratrol:

If Nigeria doesn't give me High Blood Pressure, I wonder what will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.