Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829406 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damola1992(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
TomDickandHarry:

That's for stream 1, lol grin.

Stream 1 batch..... What?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damola1992(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
PrettySandra:
Nawa o, so nobody has received any call form DHL? grin cheesy

I was close to but na my neighbor receive the call

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Napolitano2012:
grin

Hahaha, I didnt refer directly to you neither did I quote any of ur posts... But I guess ur conscience couldn't just let u read and pass, .. Lol, You know urself.. Kwontinue grin

I wasn’t expecting this. I’m really disappointed.
Have your fun.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
TomDickandHarry:

Wait... How tall are you? Abi u wake up for airport ni? grin
grin grin.. Na for near airport I wake up o.

PS - You can virtually 'touch' a passing plane around Aluminium Village

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maybe it is just my imagination but I am beginning to have that weird feeling that someone from the tower deliberately comes to NL to read comments and then stalls the APL release just to make our informants and their sources look bad.

#pettymuch #weirdthoughts

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:
Maybe it is just my imagination but I am beginning to have that weird feeling that someone from the tower deliberately comes to NL to read comments and then stalls the APL release just to make our informants and their sources look bad.

The same way you feel the oldest woman in your village is the cause of your problems. grin pure African mentality. Nobody has time for hide and seek. If it's time. It's time. Maybe it's not just time yet.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
damola1992:

Stream 1 batch..... What?
Lol... Kidding o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
dalhjana:

The same way you feel the oldest woman in your village is the cause of your problems. grin pure African mentality. Nobody has time for hide and seek. If it's time. It's time. Maybe it's not just time yet.
cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

NNPC don’t have time for such games.
When predictions fail, it means your informants didn’t do their homework properly.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

not possible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hercules22:

When predictions fail, it means your informants didn’t do their homework properly.

Hi hercules, How about the GMD who said soon and its 3 months? I think we should focus on other things rather than attacking the innocent ones who felt they were helping us.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

Very unlikely. Stalling the release of APL (if it had been ready), would imply shifting the resumption date further. This further presupposes that APLs will be reprinted. Would Nnpc be that inept? So I don't think it had been ready in the first place or it's ready but the date is still in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

The truth is Some HR staff are viewing this, whether u believe it or not, people with source be careful not to reveal them to the Top ogas..
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hercules22:

Hmmmmm..... Someone is trying hard to invalidate previous sources ..... You can share your perceived sure info here without invalidating others. There is enough room on the table for sure sources.... "Over validating" yourself just makes you a suspicious source.. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
For your chemical engineering simulations:

https://www.nairaland.com/solidlight/posts#86534578
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Do you know some of you here will be NNPC's GGM, GMD, GM, DM, etc in future? You carry great capacity that will vibrate blue-chip companies! But the key to reaching this position begins with your APL by God's backing. You are in a vital season of your life that you dare not miss. So you must keep praying to sustain your APL. Satan who knows where you will be tommorow is so jealous of you, and is not sleeping. Please talk less, pray more.

You will surely get your APL safely in Jesus name. Amen.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

9 people like this comment. grin grin grin
Like 9 able bodied people liked this comment. So 9 people have similar thoughts. I genuinely hope yall find closure cos mehnn. Some of us have moved on a long time ago by finding happiness in something else. I desperately hope you do too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
muhamm3d:

Like 9 able bodied people liked this comment. So 9 people have similar thoughts. I genuinely hope yall find closure cos mehnn. Some of us have moved on a long time ago by finding happiness in something else. I desperately hope you do too.
He said "maybe is my imagination".. Simply put, he was never real with it...And the people that liked the comment ,probably liked the imagination.So stop "validating" and "upgrading" your daftness at any single opportunity.. undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
GeniusOla:

Hi hercules, How about the GMD who said soon and its 3 months? I think we should focus on other things rather than attacking the innocent ones who felt they were helping us.

He never gave a specific timeline. The language “soon” was a way of assuring the general public that his staff were working tirelessly to bring the recruitment to a close but people interpreted differently.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Moved on but you camp for here. lol

Ogbeni we're all hooked to this recruitment, but some have abused the drug called "NNPC Hopefuls".

There are levels to it. lol

muhamm3d:

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
poeticjustice:
Moved on but you camp for here. lol

Ogbeni we're all hooked to this recruitment, but some have abused the drug called "NNPC Hopefuls".

There are levels to it. lol

Tbh I just come here to laugh at comments. Seeing another dimension to human beings. Hope is different from desperation. What we have here is people going from desperation to full blown hallucinations. It's funny to see but at the same time it's sad cos of the country we found ourselves. Graduates should never ever go through all these.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
muhamm3d:

Tbh I just come here to laugh at comments. Seeing another dimension to human beings. Hope is different from desperation. What we have here is people going from desperation to full blown hallucinations. It's funny to see but at the same time it's sad cos of the country we found ourselves. Graduates should never ever go through all these.

Some people have eaten 2 years upfront sef grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
dalhjana:

Uhm, who is this please? Don't take everything you see too literally, it will help you live longer

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hercules22:

You obviously didn't catch the joke

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Somtomary: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
i think Deloitte is closed, keeps saying application for 2020 now closed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hercules22:

He never gave a specific timeline. The language “soon” was a way of assuring the general public that his staff were working tirelessly to bring the recruitment to a close but people interpreted differently.

Okay bro, thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SeatBelt: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
like play like play. this week self will go and another moniker will start NextWeek campaign.

I yam tired grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
muhamm3d:

Muhamm3d, the Commander-in-chief of the BUM forces, I hail you sir.

You were so eager to shoot to kill that you failed to see the humour in the comment. Then you will still say you have moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
BenFlash:

You obviously didn't catch the joke

Alright, no worries. I will catch up next time.
I wish you success.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
NoHatred:
Very unlikely. Stalling the release of APL (if it had been ready), would imply shifting the resumption date further. This further presupposes that APLs will be reprinted. Would Nnpc be that inept? So I don't think it had been ready in the first place or it's ready but the date is still in the future.

What if no APL has actually been printed nor is any likely to be UNTIL AFTER the deadline for the acceptance or declination of the employment offer? Or perhaps, until after documentation and/or full onboarding? Because, obviously not everyone will accept the offer. So, maybe - just maybe - it could be safe to say that the final list is ready, along with specific dates, but notifications have either been delayed or not 'ripe' (as per dates and timelines) to go out yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.