Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825279 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
22General:
A one bedroom apartment in Gwarinpa, Abuja is 700k.
I will rather stay at Ijebu and be friends with one chief priest that will be vanishing me to and fro.. Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
AKA Upfront pastor
Teaser4:
oh you mean pastor hooha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
LMAO!
dalhjana:

I will rather stay at Ijebu and be friends with one chief priest that will be vanishing me to and fro.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
VGJBEJ:
Me am here calculating how to spend my #5million upfront,
Family (Brother & Sisters) : #500k
Accommodation. : #700k
Car. : #2.5m
Wardrobe. : #400k
Not forgetting God

Am sure by God's grace APL is sure
Chop life geng grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teaser4:
are we gonna pay tithe from the upfront or monthly salary...just wanna check something....
Monthly Salary

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chukeg:
Monthly Salary
ok bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE JARUS AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....
IS THERE NEED TO BE FORTIFIED IN CASE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK, SOMEONE SAY BEFORE YOU CAN STAY IN NNPC, U NEED TO HAVE PROTECTION, IF NOT THE WILL HUNT U DOWN...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Seems you no longer want to be patient.
Patientnnpctaff:
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....
IS THERE NEED TO BE FORTIFIED IN CASE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK, SOMEONE SAY BEFORE YOU CAN STAY IN NNPC, U NEED TO HAVE PROTECTION, IF NOT THE WILL HUNT U DOWN...

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teaser4:
good my big sis, abi now...life's too short... how's your side ma'am

I set, thanks. Enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
PrettySandra:
3rd week of February
Ni kinni?
All these goalpost shifting, are these contradicting sources coming from the same towers we did interview, or from various NNPC Mega Stations across the streets?
Hanhan...

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
22General:
And how does that relate to my question, abeg shift if u no get answer..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
shocked shocked
Patientnnpctaff:
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
22General:
IT SEEMS U DON'T KNOW WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wickedinlaw, what up bro?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Iyajelili:

I set, thanks. Enjoy the rest of your day
you too ma'am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
You should start receiving calls on Monday. Letters were dispatched today... No questions please..
Monday is ending grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE JARUS AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....

why can't you use that "fortification power" to get NNPC release the APL today, or get the APL eventually or have you gotten yours already?

What is the essence of "fortification power" that can't get you APL or release it quickly? cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
22General:
Yh, asked to see if he had some ideas to share, but since you're here, any ideas?

MBA FOREX
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let me go to towers to look for my own sauce. It's like I'm the only one left on this thread to drop APL release date. I must ensure I drop something SOON.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Has nnpc recruitment done more harm than good to us and vice versa, in the last 7 months?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Those proposing EH cancelation should beware.

Politicians please take your eyes off the labour and sweat of others. Focus on the laws you were elected to enact and the security challenges of the current administration.

EH must not be touched.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
22General:
Guy I just de enjoy ur retorts... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yebs: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
So no source can tell us what happened in the towers today concerning this recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately, those who actually have a source are not on Nairaland... my only regret is getting addicted to the thread #So Sad

joobseekar:
Wickedinlaw, what up bro?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by naem99: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
Unfortunately, those who actually have a source are not on Nairaland... my only regret is getting addicted to the thread #So Sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

grin grin grin this thread too complete #lol. Make i recommend mogoogiapan #lol

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
More harm to be sincere... it make more sense for NNPC to atleast send Love letter to those they will not be considering earlier. of what gain is for someone that waited for months and still not get the APL at last... #Sigh

TheExclusive:
Has nnpc recruitment done more harm than good to us and vice versa, in the last 7 months?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Camoready: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
By the time this thread don finish with us ehn.. the kind trust issues we go get. I don dey doubt everybody already.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
joobseekar:

Ni kinni?
All these goalpost shifting, are these contradicting sources coming from the same towers we did interview, or from various NNPC Mega Stations across the streets?
Hanhan...

Mega station. Woh, it's just my assumption jarey. I think it is logical to just hold on till the court case (which should hopefully be concluded by Friday 14th) is over. They wouldn't want to give the plaintiff justifications. It is also logical to present the list of successful candidates and the COC from FCC as prima facie proof that the recruitment was in line with the standards.

No source.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
More harm to be sincere... it make more sense for NNPC to atleast send Love letter to those they will not be considering earlier. of what gain is for someone that waited for months and still not get the APL at last... #Sigh

Honestly it as done more harm to me at this point. Sighs mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.