Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836724 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Dey mention my full name and ask if the man can identity my surname.if u don't believe I can force u.the main thing is God should grant us favour let them contact us,that when we will know,may be they at still moving round,today is public holiday the can do anything like that today.anyway,who is writing Agip scholarship this coming Saturday please signify let chat

Dude it's a lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by itoski(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
I can bet my upfront salary this next phase everyone is so eager about will enter next month. kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Lol...it can be anytime...tommorrow, next month....

itoski:
I can bet my upfront salary this next phase everyone is so eager about will enter next month. kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
My fear is these set of 9th assembly legislators will start submitting names of their candidates, bearing in mind the 8th assembly members have done that already, what will now be left for merit?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Arysexy:
My fear is these set of 9th assembly legislators will start submitting names of their candidates, bearing in mind the 8th assembly members have done that already, what will now be left for merit?
Grace will be left for merit

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by engrnic: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

sisterly, flesh and blood have not revealed this unto u, But my father who is in heaven. Upon ur statement i claim my position as a graduate trainee in NNPC and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Remain blessed.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
engrnic:

sisterly, flesh and blood have not revealed this unto u, But my father who is in heaven. Upon ur statement i claim my position as a graduate trainee in NNPC and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Remain blessed.
Nato enter this prayer oh, leave all this argument here

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADcares: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Shhe you know,thant NNPC say they will be confirming our data in the mail they send to us.my uncle is the king of our village.the Lga chairman call him that they are around so he welcome them.after which he called my father and my father called me..let c what happon shall until they contact me personally, no joy yet...God will help us.

So NNPC provided you with an exclusive platform to indicate your community name, your family compound, village head etc at the point of registration? Some messages lack basic logical ingredients to be true.
However, I wish you the best in this quest

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by badassdude: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2019
mvem:
For goodness me who does that or have the time to go to your village. Why una dey reason dis way... Chai!!!

Bros, calm down, I didn't in no way say I believe what was said, I made a statement "if what the guy above me is saying is true", where have I said I believe what he said?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2019
engrnic:

Biko...I join my faith with you people! I claim my position as a Graduate Trainee in NNPC, posted to one of its best subsidiaries...fully staffed, receiving my upfront and all other benefits as at when due.... It is settled!

If una like, make una no key into this prayer, NNPC battle is not of flesh and blood oh.... but principalities and powers in high places....

Lol... grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
engrnic:

Amen. You too brodaly

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2019
Nobody day write Agip on this platform, am I alone!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BCYemz(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Sempumping:

Dude it's a lie ....Nobody knows you or your surname in Nnpc except your father or relative holds a top position and that won't make them know your name(personal) sef.Your uncle is playing mind games with you and you are behaving like an illiterate by being gullible....issh

Kai guys easy na� today na Democracy day lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charleslifted(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

amen...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmieachichi: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pls someone dat did or studied oil bunkering during nysc in bayelsa, which subsidiary will nnpc post him to?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
emmieachichi:
Pls someone dat did or studied oil bunkering during nysc in bayelsa, which subsidiary will nnpc post him to?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teekrackz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

Maybe u shld ask ur Local govt chairman...lool

Just kidding bro cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oladotun189(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
teekrackz:

Maybe u shld ask ur Local govt chairman...lool

Just kidding bro cool
LOL. Since his local government chairman knows everybody grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DiscerningSpy: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let's just keep praying. What is yours is yours!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by noble2faith(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
emmieachichi:

Bunker Department angry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Emm, what of someone that studied Microbiology? Which subsidiary can the person fit in? What chance does the person stand?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rosalieene(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
engrnic:

So shall it be for me too In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wendyberry(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hello guys

Which Subsidiary do you think best suit someone that studied Guidance and Counselling. I applied under Psychology.

I will appreciate your answers..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Please guys what's the essence of asking which subsidiary you fit in ?
I'm lost here, are you the 1 to choose ?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
wendyberry:
Hello guys

Which Subsidiary do you think best suit someone that studied Guidance and Counselling. I applied under Psychology.

I will appreciate your answers..

grin
No subsidiary

Only Nnpc cooperatives
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
People asking about which subsidiary is best to work for go and do research on the different subsidiaries. Look up individuals that work in those subsidiaries in LinkedIn and know what their job roles typifies. Let's not be lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dagah2: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Dey mention my full name and ask if the man can identity my surname.if u don't believe I can force u.the main thing is God should grant us favour let them contact us,that when we will know,may be they at still moving round,today is public holiday the can do anything like that today.anyway,who is writing Agip scholarship this coming Saturday please signify let chat
I'm writing, what's up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sempumping:
Please guys what's the essence of asking which subsidiary you fit in ?
I'm lost here, are you the 1 to choose ? If you get the job ,everyone 'll be in training for close to 1year before all the placement .
So why the interest ? Is it for oral interview ?

Where will the one year training take place. Is it in Nigeria or abroad?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by biggal: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Call or whatsapp me on 08038436827 for your cheap data validity is 3months.

Payment after you have received your data.
As I wasn't call for the exam I no go kill myself nah. Husttle continuea

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

One Master is enough for some of us.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
By the way, spoke yesterday with my friend, a supervisor in NNPC, on when NNPC will invite for interview. He didn't have an answer but promised to check with his HR and get back to me.

He got back today to say interview invites are likely to be sent out from the upper week Monday.

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.