Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824978 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deewhydoski(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Funny people dey for this thread í swear....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Too much GOT...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
klassd:

More reason why they usually absorb more engineers.

The last time I was there.we had 8 engineers and just one accountant in my Dept
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
CookieLaVee:

You lack comprehension and I seriously doubt your performance in the just concluded test.

FYI, I wasn't asking if the managerial cadre would skip interview section. I only asked if there was any hope for them still in the recruitment process. Some of us lost hope as we weren't invited for aptitude test, we thought we didn't qualify as most experienced hires were invited for the test.
Someone who has a working brain and to whom the question was thrown to has answered my question, stick your ITK opinion far up your A hole.

We don't need this kind of Manager mbok. You will just crumble NNPC. cheesy cheesy

Daft talk

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
souljar:
Too much GOT...

They are all Ronaldo ..Goat..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
wanochieli:

Osheee!!! Technical GT's... Heirs to the throne of NNPC and commanders of its subsidiaries....Defenders of its course and protectors of the Towers!

I salute una ooooo....Lol
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
PriestlyLawyer:
What are we even not saying. I am trying to in the instance my need is not to become conditioned why is it that all is mentioned.............. What am I saying.

I have been having this dream four consecutive days now, lying down in front of NNPC office ABA. Medical doctors pls I need some test to be run on me.

I enjoy coming here to laff away my anger. Interesting comments, hard tackles, criticisms both constructive and non. All the same my bag is secured by Heavens grace, so too the favoured ones.

✌✌✌✌

the favoured ones � �

finally spoken of, never too loud, but crossed the line even before it was constructed and named a barrier to the excesses of the human number... alignment all that stands between.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is like NNPC is going to people LGA.to confirm their data.Got a call from my LGA chairman.who else av experience this...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Is like NNPC is going to people LGA.to confirm their data.Got a call from my LGA chairman.who else av experience this...
Does your LGA chairman know you personally?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

Hanhan...this dodo is sweet cheesy

You must be a VIP baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oladotun189(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Chilled zobo drink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cissaEze: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

What did he ask you ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
bujebudanu1:

grin some people go dey Nnpc cooperative sef
Leave them.
Everybody wan work for Nnpc but can differentiate each departments and functions

Na wetin dem go use disqualify plenty people be this

(What did you study , is it related to Nigerias petroleum industry and what can you offer us with what you read)

Hi, please reply:

Aside from knowing ones area of study well as well as NNPC's history, divisions, subsidiaries, what else should GT's learn?

Thanks in advance...

klassd:

More reason why they usually absorb more engineers.

Hi, please reply:

Aside from knowing ones area of study well as well as NNPC's history, divisions, subsidiaries, what else should GT's learn?

Thanks in advance...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shontelvee9: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
wanochieli:

Osheee!!! Technical GT's... Heirs to the throne of NNPC and commanders of its subsidiaries....Defenders of its course and protectors of the Towers!

I salute una ooooo....Lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dwhy is there no laff emoji like in Facebook instead o liking a comment u could just laff. I love this forum I use it to unwind as well as get info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

Dont fall for a scammer.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rheba: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Teaser4:
shey yu don secure the fuel job sef... only few lucky ones will get the job las las...no to dey hope for something beyond your control...if its meant to be e go be.... que sera, sera

My dear nothing like if it’s meant to be it will be.
I’m sorry that statement is a very weak one.
What happened to never giving up?
What happened to determination, optimism and perseverance.
Always have a positive spirit hun, and all the good things you desire will come flocking your way. kiss
you have an edge over the forces of the universe with the kind of energy we project. kiss
Project optimism and positive vibes only wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 5:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Shhe you know,thant NNPC say they will be confirming our data in the mail they send to us.my uncle is the king of our village.the Lga chairman call him that they are around so he welcome them.after which he called my father and my father called me..let c what happon shall until they contact me personally, no joy yet...God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Shhe you know,thant NNPC say they will be confirming our data in the mail they send to us.my uncle is the king of our village.the Lga chairman call him that they are around so he welcome them.after which he called my father and my father called me..let c what happon shall until they contact me personally, no joy yet...God will help us.this happen yesterday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by badassdude: 5:30am On Jun 12, 2019
If at all what the guy above me is saying is true, then it's most likely they are confirming for only those whom they intend calling for the oral interview. This is because, I don't see them checking for the 60 000 individuals that wrote the test, it seems feasible.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2019
NNPC CSR or project team who dont know anything about this recruitment are in a village to probably carry out a routine project, informed the village's traditional ruler of their presence as homage as any government team in a village will do, the traditional ruler informed his brother.

And someone here is thinking NNPC will travel all to his village to confirm he is from that village. How does that make sense to a primary school pupil?

And someone is also believing.

The reasoning here is alarming! It's not funny.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Shhe you know,thant NNPC say they will be confirming our data in the mail they send to us.my uncle is the king of our village.the Lga chairman call him that they are around so he welcome them.after which he called my father and my father called me..let c what happon shall until they contact me personally, no joy yet...God will help us.this happen yesterday
Why are you serving people burnt dodo grin

Funny thread

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2019
grin funny thread, funny people...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Jarus:
NNPC CSR or project team who dont know anything about this recruitment are in a village to probably carry out a routine project, informed the village's traditional ruler of their presence as homage as any government team in a village will do, the traditional ruler informed his brother.

And someone here is thinking NNPC will travel all to his village to confirm he is from that village. How does that make sense to a primary school pupil?

And someone is also believing.

The reasoning here is alarming! It's not funny.
they see the nnpc job as same as working in heaven or so

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2019
I think NNPC will be going Street by Street to confirm if you actually filled the right address.

Funny thread

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
badassdude:
If at all what the guy above me is saying is true, then it's most likely they are confirming for only those whom they intend calling for the oral interview. This is because, I don't see them checking for the 60 000 individuals that wrote the test, it seems feasible.
For goodness me who does that or have the time to go to your village. Why una dey reason dis way... Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Funny thread....Have forgotten how funny this place could be if not for NNPC that brought me back here.

People just need to chill and stop allowing their mind play games with them...enough with all this theories and wait for your invite.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
..ohhh either you are gullible or you are intentionally trying to start a useless argument. So the firm has the whole time waka go your village, who does that... Do the L.G chairman know everyone for ur community abi list dey his hand... Nawaoh... Sometimes thread like this exposes our mental capacity

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Chukeg:
I think NNPC will be going Street by Street to confirm if you actually filled the right address.

Funny thread

My brother, some people will commit suicide if NNPC no call dem oo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2019
RealisticJ:

My brother, some people will commit suicide if NNPC dont call dem oo
I swear. I hate the overzealousness and too much optimism. The way many dey carry this thing ontop head. Thread go soon calm soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Dey mention my full name and ask if the man can identity my surname.if u don't believe I can force u.the main thing is God should grant us favour let them contact us,that when we will know,may be they at still moving round,today is public holiday the can do anything like that today.anyway,who is writing Agip scholarship this coming Saturday please signify let chat
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
mvem:
I swear. I hate the overzealousness and too much optimism. The way many dey carry this thing ontop head. Thread go soon calm soon

I dont even have a problem with the optimism...we attract what we think....but it's with those that bring up theories as a result of their fears, any small comment they are already jittery.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.